Izabella Stuff

Comments

• MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Oh yes there must be something in the water...

Image Removed - Broken Link

Happy now Moonraker? :)
    edited October 2002
    He's a model Ray. I'm on a roll now..

How about a little Antonio?

Nice.

• BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    ooo...You have GREAT tastes Monique!
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    In another thread, Willie said:
    ...the Maxwell/Connery relationship has a really memorable and undefinable quality about it that no other Moneypenny/007 couples have equaled. Maxwell's Moneypenny is radiant and likable -- her personality is as strong as Connery's. Plus in the earlier films she's also a babe.

...which made me think to do this:

[img=http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/007/pictorial/imx/loismaxwell.jpg]:)[/img]
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    Quoting Moonraker 5:
    Quoting Moonraker 5:Quoting Holly Goodhead:
    "I was in a bookstore last night......" Cracked me up.

Yeah, me too!! I wonder if it was one of "those" bookstores ;)

If I'm going into one of "those" bookstores, I ain't gonna be looking at Stuff magazine. . .that's a bit like going into a bar and ordering grape juice.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    Connery, why? Please, don't buy into what Willie said. I believe Terence Young said it best when he was auditioning Maxwell for a part in one of his pre Bond films, and chose another girl:

"She looks like she smells of sex, and you (Maxwell) look like you smell of soap."
    That's funny. Cruel... but funny.

I don't think she was ever hot or anything, but that picture at least shows her at her best.

I did absolutely love her in the role though.
    Yeah I notice you guys are conveniently IGNORING the gorgeous men that just walked in. Fine, the girls and maybe even jetset and I will just lust in peace. :P
    Quoting Monique:
    Yeah I notice you guys are conveniently IGNORING the gorgeous men that just walked in. Fine, the girls and maybe even jetset and I will just lust in peace. :P

You lust after these guys? Sheesh, if I'd known women really do go for that pouty, puppy-dog-eyed look, I woulda done that years ago!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Okay, I'll bite. Those are both very good looking men. Well done. I'm sure the ladies here (and jetset) appreciate it. Beiron doesn't look very Swedish though, does he?

I'm still not picking draperies. ;)
    edited August 2002
    You've already warned us about your teeth, so you biting makes me a little nervous...haha.

Man Connery your windows will never be covered if you are going to be so picky! Would you consider vertical blinds? It doesn't scream commitment quite as much as drapes. ;) No he doesn't look Swedish, but I think I'm going to IKEA tomorrow!!! :) Sorry, I'm being self indulgent. CA humor.

Hardy, if you can pout like that, I'm putting you in my calendar!
    My windows have already been covered by someone far softer and prettier than those guys - and I bet she's much better at decorating too.

You think he hangs out at IKEA? or just guys like him?
    Quoting Monique:
    Hardy, if you can pout like that, I'm putting you in my calendar!

LOL!!! So True. We women will fall for that every time. (but only if it's that good)
    so ladies, who behind Brosnan do u find the most appealing Bond actor?
    I'll give you my order-
    1. Brosnan
    2. Connery
    3. Moore (in his earlier movies)
    4. Dalton
    5. Lazenby
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Connery:
    My windows have already been covered by someone far softer and prettier than those guys - and I bet she's much better at decorating too.

You think he hangs out at IKEA? or just guys like him?

Oh very funny. Your windows are probably drafty. :)

NO! IKEA is a Swedish store, I was going to look for more like him there if he is from Sweden, but if I have to explain it......sigh!! ;)

I know Bondchick, isn't that the truth about that pouty look!!

And Red, other than Pierce, Sean is my other fave. I think Roger Moore was very good too, but he just didn't have that "innate coolness" that Connery and Brosnan have.
    edited October 2002
    I thought I should add some things to fufill our lust again ladies (And jetset of course)

And this one can fit on you're desktop ;)
    Quoting Monique:Hardy, if you can pout like that, I'm putting you in my calendar!

Well, I've been told that I resemble Jon Voight when he was in Deliverance--and one of those main reasons is because I too have a real purty mouth.

And about those Abercrombie and Fitch ads. . .ladies, I think those men are more interested in each other than in you!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    I've had enough of all these effeminate lady boys you girlies keep posting. Long beautifully styled hair, pouting lips, soft eyes gazing into the middle distance....please. Let's have some real men....

mfi015a.jpgImage Removed - Broken Link

I'm off for a cold shower now.... ;)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Ryder on the StormRyder on the Storm Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    One of my favorite movies of all time!
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Quoting Kerim Bey:
    I'm gonna miss Dark Angel.
    I agree! I'm already missing my fix of Alias!

Too many men being posted here......

Jessica Alba (again :D)

Katherine Heigl

Heather Graham

Jennifer Garner ( :D)
    Shannon ElizabethImage Removed - Broken Link
    edited October 2002
    well here is ms. Ann Eedwards, who will have role in DAD:

http://mi6archives.com/

edited August 2002
    Hmmm...real man huh? Ok how about Mel? Who could possibly have a problem with him? ;)

039_1536.jpg
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    Quoting jetsetwilly:I've had enough of all these effeminate lady boys you girlies keep posting. Long beautifully styled hair, pouting lips, soft eyes gazing into the middle distance....please. Let's have some real men....

Ah Brad Pitt, the way I like him best, beat up! :))

Hmmm, but was any photo more pouty, navel gazing and floppy haired than that one you posted of Billy Zane (who was evidently shaving his chest (ugh) before he began shaving his head). ;)

Really though these pouty young underwear models do nothing for me and Jessica Alba looks like the girls I see on the train everyday, just without the pleated private girls school skirts and bobby socks. :))

MBE
    edited August 2002
    Haha..yeah MBE, well said. That pouty poofy pic of Billy Zane was the flamiest of them all! Come on, you guys didn't like my dark haired Swedish man? God, I love him.

Sadly I think Hardyboy is right. They prefer each other. Especially the Abercrombie boys. Sigh. Maybe I should change my calendar to the real men of AJB!!!!!! Hey, there's an idea! You guys can pose for a change, since I can't find a straight man pic out there to save my life.
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Quoting Monique:Haha..yeah MBE, well said. That pouty poofy pic of Billy Zane was the flamiest of them all! Come on, you guys didn't like my dark haired Swedish man? God, I love him.

Sadly I think Hardyboy is right. They prefer each other. Especially the Abercrombie boys. Sigh. Maybe I should change my calendar to the real men of AJB!!!!!! Hey, there's an idea! You guys can pose for a change, since I can't find a straight man pic out there to save my life.

On my travels across America I've obviously not failed to miss the A&F shops, but I also sensed there was some in-joke about them over there. Are they specifically for gay men or something?
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Where have you been in the U.S. Moon? I think gay men do generally shop there, but it certainly isn't a pre-requisite! :) Same thing with Banana Republic. I better stop before jetset gets mad.
    ;)

Monique here is more of your boy toy.

And hopefully this will make it past the censors.Image Removed - Broken Link
  • Kerim BeyKerim Bey Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    How great is this? :007)

Image Removed
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Thankyou for that jamesbondmm ! Phew... !
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    How do you post pictures guys and gals ?
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD