Izabella Stuff

Comments

• MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    I'm here too...worry not, they always know there is one of us around cramping their style. ;)

Yeah Holly, I think we (and jetset ;)) need a little something to look at too. And yep, you got it, that heart was down there, and in place of something else.
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Thank GOD you are back... :)) I was starting to get a little lonely here... I just sent a PM to Xenobia telling her about his little thread we got going here and she's gonna tell what she thinks of it...

ps... She's insane over Moore and Brosnan... :D
  • XenobiaXenobia Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    I think...given some of the comments placed here about Ms. Izabella....insane might be the wrong word!

Folks...I have never laughed so hard in my life...but thanks to MBE for making things a tad more even!

LOL!

And yes...in his youth...Roger was very handsome too. And still is, for a man his age.

-- Xenobia
    edited October 2002
    Cool..another female!! Wanna join our Flying Circus? You also have to be in my calendar. You didn't think it was just posting about Bond around here...did ya? ;)

I know we used this one but hey now we are on page 21, and it needs a little decorating too. Besides, we had to look at Jordan's boobs all day, and Moonraker just loves these cheeky shots of Pierce. ;) Just call us dubious and dodgy. :))

http://sexsolo.com/p/14/pierce_brosnan.jpg
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Really, what's with all this gratudious bare male chest? :))
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    How come there's been a multitude of women baring their bosoms, and us man-fanciers have only been stuck with boring old Brozzer?
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    edited August 2002
    It's to counteract all the bare female chests around here. ;)

Aren't you supposed to be on the beach right now?

Sorry jetset, I didn't see you come in, I was talking to TGO. But PLEASE post some new guys! Who do you like?
    To paraphrase Crocodile Dundee - "call that a naked chest?  Now THAT'S a naked chest!"

@merseytart
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Sorry, jetsetwilly, he almost does less for me than Jordan, did he get a boob job too :))

MBE
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    I'm sorry too jet, I don't care for him. Isn't he that jerk from Titantic?
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    Wait! THATS's Billy Zane? I'd almost forgotten what he looked like when he still had hair. ;) When was that done around Apartment Zero/Dead Calm, or even earlier?

MBE
    I always thought he was pretty hot....

shemar73.jpg
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Hahaha! Your futile attempts to bring the post back to Playgirl photo shoots didn't come to much. That's 2 out of 3 of your pictures that didn't work!! :)) And jetset, I don't know who that was you tried to post as I didn't see him (thankfully), but what kind of website did you get it from, the name doesn't leave much to the imagination!!
    unitedkingdom.png
    Quoting Moonraker 5:Hahaha! Your futile attempts to bring the post back to Playgirl photo shoots didn't come to much. That's 2 out of 3 of your pictures that didn't work!! :)) And jetset, I don't know who that was you tried to post as I didn't see him (thankfully), but what kind of website did you get it from, the name doesn't leave much to the imagination!!

Hey I got the link to the pic of the saucy Billy Zane in The Phantom off that pic of the Brozzer that Monique posted - she's the one with it in her favourites!

As for him being "that jerk from Titanic" - well, frankly I think he lost out to Leonardo di Caprio in those stakes. Anyway, it's not as though I like him for his acting or anything....

@merseytart
    Quoting jetsetwilly:Hey I got the link to the pic of the saucy Billy Zane in The Phantom off that pic of the Brozzer that Monique posted - she's the one with it in her favourites!

Which has since been added to yours, I'm sure... ;) I know I've picked up www.kyliefever.com on mine :D
    unitedkingdom.png
    Ahem...I do NOT have that saucy website in my favorites, I was simply looking for that bare chested picture of Pierce. And Moonie, do you need glasses? I see those pictures just fine. And they are quite fine at that. :))

Kylie Fever...yeeeeesh.
    Perhaps then, I've got a "screen-out-dodgy-topless-blokes" filter on my PC :D

Oh, and "Moonie", we've only just met, isn't pet names for each other taking things a little too fast?
    unitedkingdom.png
    edited August 2002
    God, Moonraker relax, I think she was just kidding around with you. ;) After all the joking around here, you are going to get uptight about THAT?

And you must have a gorgeous man filter on your computer, cuz I see those guys just fine.

Maybe I'll get a Kylie filter on mine.
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    I wish she had a nickname for me. You can call me anything you like Monique. ;) Yeah nice try girls, with the so called studs, but if that is the best you got, I think we are winning.

Guess there are just too many hot babes for us, and not enough guys for you. Pity.
    I was actually just joking, but maybe that didn't come across well...
    unitedkingdom.png
    Oh sorry. I didn't see a smiley face. Oops. Sorry Moonie.

Ha ha ha...
    This topic simply won't die... :))
    Quoting jetsetwilly:As for him being "that jerk from Titanic" - well, frankly I think he lost out to Leonardo di Caprio in those stakes. Anyway, it's not as though I like him for his acting or anything....

I'm sure you just appreciate his whole body of work :)
    unitedkingdom.png
    Thanks Holly, but I am always in trouble around here. ;)

Ok I went to Kylie Fever to see what all the fuss was about. Guys, PLEASE clue me in to what it is you like about her. I just don't see it. Is she so pretty that I am missing it? Or do you just find her whole blonde thing sexy? Or that she is kind of innocent? What? I am really trying to figure out what is so appealing. See like here, does she look that good?

199805cosmo2.jpg
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Monique:

Ok I went to Kylie Fever to see what all the fuss was about. Guys, PLEASE clue me in to what it is you like about her. I just don't see it. Is she so pretty that I am missing it? Or do you just find her whole blonde thing sexy? Or that she is kind of innocent? What? I am really trying to figure out what is so appealing. See like here, does she look that good?

She's just sex in a diminutive antipodean form, like a pocket treat. <sigh> What's not to like about Kylie? Even gay men love her. She's all things to all men. :D
    unitedkingdom.png
    Quoting Monique:

199805cosmo2.jpg

I'm with Monique and I really don't see what you guys see in her either...

What is it... ?:)

And another thing I don't think gay guys would like her that much...
    Quoting RayBros007:And another thing I don't think gay guys would like her that much...

Back me up jetset!! I went to see her live and about 50% of the audience were gay!

Anyways, I'm glad you don't get it. I've been trying to figure out what women see in some men for years, so it's about time we got something confusing too :)
    unitedkingdom.png
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Moonraker 5:
    Back me up jetset!! I went to see her live and about 50% of the audience were gay!

Doesn't jetset work for us M5? The Flying Circus? :D And how can y'all possibly know exactly how many people there were gay? Hmmm...
    I know Ray! Well, hell, gay men also love Liza, Bette Midler, and Cher. But don't we all. As far as Kylie, she has that same bony look to her as Nicole Kidman, who is also very pretty, but to me they seem "cold" and unreachable. Maybe that is what a dream woman is supposed to be? Completely unattainable?
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Well I have to agree with the Pro-Kylie fan club here, she is [mmmmmmmmm]. However, you cannot beat Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba... :o :o :X

jennifergarner.jpgjessicaalba.jpg