Izabella Stuff

Comments

• RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Well normally to counter the males relentless posting of female T&A, I'd post a brosnan pic but today I've decided on some of my other favorite guys...[img= http://www.sting.com/photogallery/Photos/266_image4b.jpg] ...the imfamous STING!!! :))

As you all can see, I like him a lot!!! :D
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Very nice jamesbondmm !
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Quoting Moonraker :
    Anyways, I'm glad you don't get it. I've been trying to figure out what women see in some men for years, so it's about time we got something confusing too :)

Well Moonie, ;) you males are a constant source of confusion for us females, so don't feel bad. What men are you referring to, famous ones or are you just talking in general? Maybe we can tell you why they are appealing like you did with Kylie.

And James, yeah Jennifer and Jessica are cool, because they are spy world type of chicks and they are tough, and smart as well as pretty. Not frail and breakable like certain Australian singers. ;)
  • ConneryConnery Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Indulge me while I review some classics. ;)
    Honey
    Image Removed
    Tatiana
    Image Removed
    Jill
    Image Removed
    Pussy
    Image Removed
    Domino
    Image Removed
    & a friend (for the rest of you)
    Image Removed
    Tiffany
    Image Removed
    ...to be continued
  • XenobiaXenobia Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    So...I gotta ask how does one join the Flying Circus???

-- Xenobia
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    well check this one out!:

Image Removed - Broken Link
    Red, you have an X-box! ;)

A bit more recent...
    Anya
    MelinaLupeNatalya (again)Cigar GirlElectraJinxHalle7.jpg
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    If you like raunchy pics of Bond girls, then maybe you'd be interested in some EXTREME raunchy pics of Bond girls ? Just PM me and I'll give a link to some NAKED un's ;)
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Quoting Xenobia:So...I gotta ask how does one join the Flying Circus???

-- Xenobia

Well I was able to join just by being here and posting Brosnan pics... So maybe that's what you could do? :)
    Quoting Xenobia:So...I gotta ask how does one join the Flying Circus???

-- Xenobia
    You just did. Welcome!

And Connery! I absolutely love that montage! Great pictures. We girls appreciate Bond chicks around here, it's just some other ones (KYLIE) we don't get. ;)
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    May I refer you to a post in the General James Bond section named Future Nationality where we (me and jetset) do discuss Kylie as a possible Bond girl, along with other Australian lovelies.

Besides that, at the moment they all come second to my current love, including my current lady companion ;)
    unitedkingdom.png
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Great collection of pics Connery! You rule! Cheers! {[]
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    Better than Liv Tyler, I don't think so ... [sorry, got to go and have a cold shower now]
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    I like the Picture of the cigar girl and Lupe Lamora!

Monique, I agree in a way with what you say, as well as being super sexy, drop gorgeous and just totally jaw dropping stunning, it is the fact they are are smart, they can seriously kick ass which makes Jennifer and Jessica more totally and blindingly phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say that again.

Phwoar!!!!!

Suppose I had better pick my jaw up from the floor, and get back to the reality! I can dream I suppose! :D :x
    Quoting Alex:Great collection of pics Connery! You rule! Cheers! {[]
    Thanks!
    I like to think that's where I do my best work.;)

More non-Bond to come.
    Quoting Moonraker 5: Besides that, at the moment they all come second to my current love, including my current lady companion ;)

Was she standing behind you when you wrote that Moon? ;) I figured you might be needing to get in her good graces if she caught you looking at all these photos.

And Connery, do some more! That was really cool.
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Monique:
    Was she standing behind you when you wrote that Moon? ;) I figured you might be needing to get in her good graces if she caught you looking at all these photos.

Actually, no. "She's" not allowed in the house, "she'd" leave muddy tracks everywhere ;)

Oh, and my good lady not-wife-until-I'm-30 doesn't mind me looking. "Just because you have a car doesn't mean to say you can't look in the showroom window. Go for a test drive though, and I'll remove your gearstick" is her analogy :D
    unitedkingdom.png
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Bit late I know, but yes, gay men love Kylie, because quite simply she is an antipodean ball of saucy pop minxiness. Moonraker's right - half her concerts are full of poofs. G.A.Y (legendary gay club in London) always closes with her Better the Devil You Know because of its ability to get everyone dancing and happy. Her appeal? Not only does she release fantastic groovy choons that are instant classics, but she looks great, and has done for about fifteen years. Even I watched the video for Love At First Sight and thought "phwoar". :D

And just for the record Monique, I'm gay as a window, and I loathe Cher, despise Bette Midler (especially friggin' Beaches), and think Liza Minelli is a self-indulgent hag with a mediocre "talent" who would be a lot better off boiled in hot tar. And the same goes for Barbra Streisand. :)

BTW I am not one of the Flying Circus - The Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society is my little niche. I'm just a guiding influence over the circus - like Goldfinger, only thinner :)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Moonraker 5:Oh, and my good lady not-wife-until-I'm-30 doesn't mind me looking. "Just because you have a car doesn't mean to say you can't look in the showroom window. Go for a test drive though, and I'll remove your gearstick" is her analogy :D

You should have a rule like me and my other half - you're allowed to touch if they're famous :). It's a get out clause just in case Brad Pitt finally realises that bony witch Aniston isn't for him and tracks me down.

That way you wouldn't have to turn Kylie down when she came knocking, Moonraker ;)
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    edited August 2002
    Quoting jetsetwilly:
    You should have a rule like me and my other half - you're allowed to touch if they're famous :). It's a get out clause just in case Brad Pitt finally realises that bony witch Aniston isn't for him and tracks me down.

That way you wouldn't have to turn Kylie down when she came knocking, Moonraker ;)

Hell, if Kylie came a'knockin' I'll declare myself single (that's well known in my household)!! Jennifer is a little boney now, which is a shame. Last year I'd have helped you split them up :)

Oh, and how can you be "gay as a window"? ?:)
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Maybe it's because I'm Canadian and dense, but I keep seeing the word "phwoar". What exactly does it mean? Dare I ask?

Kylie is cute, but she is a little bony for me. I like some curves.
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Ha ha Q- love your signature.

And thank you for asking what the hell "Phwoar" means. I was really curious too. Do you think it's the UK version of "Shwing"? ;)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    The first time I ever saw Kylie was on Saturday Night Live a few months back. The show was hosted by Ian "Gandalf" McKellen--a well-known "poof"--and after he introduced her he actually sat on the stage to watch her and swayed along with her music. I was watching her, too, but I didn't give a flying &*$# what she was singing!

Hey, Jetset, maybe this is an American thing, but I've never gotten a satisfactory answer on it. . .What is the connection between gay men and Judy Garland? I've never understood it.

(Here we go. . .this thread is about to mutate again!)
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:And thank you for asking what the hell "Phwoar" means. I was really curious too. Do you think it's the UK version of "Shwing"? ;)

Phwoar - ff-wo-ar, UK slang, the neanderthal type noise made by males or females when they see someone which they find incredibly attractive. Normally coupled with a lowered jaw expression and a wide-eyed stare.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    Quoting Hardyboy:.What is the connection between gay men and Judy Garland? I've never understood it.

(Here we go. . .this thread is about to mutate again!)

Well I'm not a gay man, nor do I portray one on TV, but I adore Judy Garland, she was just marvelously talented and died far too young. How her genes mutated into the likes of Lorna Luft and Liza Minelli is a mystery for all ages.

MBE
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Moonraker 5:
    Phwoar - ff-wo-ar, UK slang, the neanderthal type noise made by males or females when they see someone which they find incredibly attractive. Normally coupled with a lowered jaw expression and a wide-eyed stare.

I couldn't have said it better myself Moonraker. Its the type of word you just use for an incredibly attractive woman who you could look at or talk to all day in a dreamy, loving, wanting, jaw dropping, lustful way!
  • XenobiaXenobia Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Thanks for letting me into the Flying Circus! It's not quite Monty Python...but Pussy Galore's is great too!

Thank God I didn't have to post any pictures...I am lost when I try to do that!

:D

-- Xenobia
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I saw that SNL too with Kylie, Hardy. I remember I was taken with that white outfit she had on, and that song is so mesmerizing. I hear even Madonna is a big fan of hers. Still, a little too bony for me.

Connery, dude. You outdid yourself with those Bond ladies. The Cigar Girl and Tatiana made me go PHWOAR! LOL.
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Gone for a few days and 5 PAGES are added?!?!? Your guys have waay too much time on your hands! ;)
    (Although the picture on page 21 were quite nice ;) )
    Quoting Xenobia:
    Thanks for letting me into the Flying Circus! It's not quite Monty Python...but Pussy Galore's is great too!

Thank God I didn't have to post any pictures...I am lost when I try to do that!

:D

-- Xenobia

Now that your a part of the circus, you got to add it to your sig...

I liked the pick of Brosnan but I must say that there are better IMO like this one:

Image Removed
    Doesn't show much but still...

Image Removed

And just look at my icon! and my sig tells why he's MY fav ;)
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    well my mom says ur sig a lot BondChick, but here is a great pic for a thread that really means the forums title: Off Topic!

jenny2.jpg