Izabella Stuff

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    What does it say about us that this is the most posted-to topic on this site?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    thnaks I just think it means that we just go here and relax after we go through tense discussions on Bond in the other forums.
  • Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    It means we are all sexually obsessed sick perverts ! :))
    1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • BondChick007BondChick007 Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Quoting Christmas Tounes:It means we are all sexually obsessed sick perverts ! :))

You got it :)) Boys... ;)
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    There's nothing at all perverted about men appreciating the looks of a beautiful woman.

Nor is there anything strange about women admiring the looks of a handsome man.

It's human nature and the way of the world.

WG. :007))
    exactly. It is not like we are looking at anything graphic
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    And Willie thanks to procreation, the world keeps going!! ;)

If this picture is too revealing, feel free to edit it but I figured since it's on the magazine cover, maybe it's ok.

I just wanted to know who this Jordan chick in Playboy is?? Apparently she's quite famous in England, but for what?? I have never heard of her, but she's quite beautiful.
    bi0209.jpg
    edited August 2002
    I'd never heard of her either,until my copy of Playboy arrived in the mail(I only read it for the articles-Pictures?What pictures?).Apparently she's quite popular in Britain--especially among the tabloid press photographers.Maybe Jordan's just famous for _being_ famous,that's the inference in the story that comes with the photos.She was discovered at a club by a photographer and practically became a celebrity overnight.At any rate,she certainly has a lovely face and there's no question she's a healthy looking girl.
    Ha ha, you too Willie? I subscribe to it too, even though my girlfriend tries to hide it from me! LOL. Yeah, Jordan has a lot of lovely attributes, she's very hot. You guys that get Playboy, did you see where her heart tatoo is? Wowieeee.
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    I just happened to be thumbing through it yesterday Q, and I saw the heart. I was surprised, but hey, if you like that look. I think it should be a little more natural, don't you?? ;)

It's funny, I was wondering why I never heard of her either.
    edited August 2002
    I don't care much for tattoos,Monique.Maybe on Popeye but on no one else.Call me old-fashioned,but tattoos and piercings aren't attractive,IMO.I much prefer the natural look--especially when it comes to beautiful women.
    I agree Willie, especially where she's got the one! I don't have any tattoos, and I am definitely in the minority! I just don't like them, I think they make you look hard, piercings included, other than the ears and belly button, I see no reason for it. A hoop protruding out of the lip or eyebrow just isn't a turn on for me. ;)
    Amen to that, Willie. . .though I have to admit, I do find pierced navels kinda sexy. And there's another difference between men-folk and women-folk. . .can you imagine a straight man saying, "I was thumbing through a copy of Playgirl today, and I thought this one guy was really good-looking!"?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    edited August 2002
    Yeah,Monique--_that_ one's a bit excessive,isn't it?Of course,she can always cover it up if she just waits awhile and sets her razor aside. ;)But still...

I know some girls who now wish they'd never gotten that tattoo that seemed like such a good idea only a few years ago.
    No Hardyboy,I can't.Men are wired differently than women---we're easily lead by attractive creatures.Unlike the ladies,we have two heads but only one of them works at a time.:007)
    edited August 2002
    Guess I'm just secure in my femininity. :) I do read it sometimes. Note the word "read". ;) Hardy, it must be that two-headed monster thing, they are always battling each other. LOL...

Hahaha Willie, well everyone knows where the heart is nowww. She must really love her razor. She'd have to! I think it's too much maintenance myself. ;)
    There's really nothing wrong with it--provided you don't take it TOO seriously.Imagine beginning an important conversation by referencing Playboy.It's just supposed to be fun.There are plenty of other mags out now that are much more explicit.And clearly anti-female--Hustler for example.And no...I don't read that one.Gotta draw the line somewhere.;)
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Q-Fan:

I just wanted to know who this Jordan chick in Playboy is?? Apparently she's quite famous in England, but for what?? I have never heard of her, but she's quite beautiful.

I'm ashamed to admit to caring, but Jordan is a D-list celebrity in Britain. She was a Page 3 girl when she was about 19 (Page 3 is the page in the Sun newspaper where they have a picture of a topless woman for no apparent reason) and she gained notoriety for
    a) getting a boob job
    b) going out with the pop star Dane Bowers
    c) getting another boob job
    d) being a notorious "party girl" who turns up at all the naff bars, gets drunk and falls over - in full view of the paparazzi
    e) getting another boob job
    f) going out with the footballer Dwight Yorke
    g) getting another boob job.

She has actually gained a lot of sympathy recently, as she became pregnant by Yorke, but he denied the baby was his throughout the pregnancy, and even now it's been born, he has demanded a DNA test because he doesn't think the child is "dark enough" (Yorke is black). She has also just revealed that the baby, Harvey, was born blind.

That is far too much information to know about Jordan. I feel quite ashamed of myself now.

As for Playboy...well, I bought it when "Blast from the Past" was printed in it, and I was shocked by just how tame it was. I had always assumed that it was a cradle of filth, but all the pictures were quite arty - I've seen more explicit images of women in the Tate Gallery. But the rest of the articles were ok, in a sort of "Sunday colour supplement" kind of way.
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Quoting Hardyboy:Amen to that, Willie. . .though I have to admit, I do find pierced navels kinda sexy. And there's another difference between men-folk and women-folk. . .can you imagine a straight man saying, "I was thumbing through a copy of Playgirl today, and I thought this one guy was really good-looking!"?

Actually, it's bad enough for a straight man to say he was thumbing through the pages of Playboy in Britain! I can honestly say I've never had such a conversation with any of my mates whom I'm pretty (90%) sure don't buy such magazines on a regular basis. Maybe its just a different taboo here.

(It's way too early in the morning for such speak anyway).
    unitedkingdom.png
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Quoting Moonraker 5:Actually, it's bad enough for a straight man to say he was thumbing through the pages of Playboy in Britain! I can honestly say I've never had such a conversation with any of my mates whom I'm pretty (90%) sure don't buy such magazines on a regular basis. Maybe its just a different taboo here.

That's cos we're all so hung up about sex in this country Moonraker ;)

Though I can understand why you don't discuss it...I mean, saying "I saw this great girl in Playboy" is basically saying "I was sat down to have a w**k, and I saw this great girl in Playboy" :D
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Quoting jetsetwilly:Though I can understand why you don't discuss it...I mean, saying "I saw this great girl in Playboy" is basically saying "I was sat down to have a w**k, and I saw this great girl in Playboy" :D

<Sharp intake of breath> :o :o

Actually, you're right. But it still proves you're first statement right!!
    unitedkingdom.png
    so did any of the articles on Izabella mention anything interesting or anything on Bond???
    Not really,Red.The thing in Stuff is about her specifically and on Reign of Fire--her current movie.
    was that even any good?
    Can't say--haven't seen it.Hardyboy did,though.
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    Quoting Willie Garvin:Can't say--haven't seen it.Hardyboy did,though.

Watch out for Christian Bale ... I haven't seen it myself, but I have heard good things about it ...
    I liked Reign of Fire. . .it's no cinematic masterpiece, but it's a good popcorn-munching movie. But, as I said in one of my earlier posts in this thread, Iza is discreetly covered up in the entire movie! That's why I've been praising the Lord for her Stuff shoot!

(Hey. . .how'd we get back on topic?)
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    That happens every once in a while Hardy. Hey jetsetwilly, thank you so much for filling me in on the lovely Jordan. It sounds like I'm better off appreciating her from afar however. LOL. She sounds like handful. WELL., I mean THAT we can see, haha, but I mean her behavior. She is a beauty, but she does have that wild look to her. I prefer my women a little more tame. It's funny, that Madonna syndrome does hold true!
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Jeez! Last time I was here this topic only had 18 pages! Now we're up to 20!!!

And it also seems that the guys are trying to take control again with these dicussions about Playboy and stuff... :v

Where are MY GIRLS!!! :D

(I wonder when we're going to get back on topic...? Wait... what was the topic...? :)) )
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    I'm here Ray, I'm keeping my eye on them. Maybe it's time for a little eye candy for us too.

Am I being dense or was that heart tattoo in the nether regions? Really????