Izabella Stuff

Comments

• Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    Quoting Monique:Dubious and dodgy? Gasp! Burned? Gasp! Moonraker honey, bite your tongue! What do you THINK the shirtless pose is all about? We need to get a little too ya know! He is a beautiful man, and we are simply celebrating it. Our little Circus did a stand up job of finding pictures, nicely done girls. ;)

I'm sure he's a very nice chap when viewed "like that" and as much as staring at topless pictures of PB isn't my thing, at least find some tasteful ones and not those dodgy Playgirl type ones!!

Oh, and I'm sure you get more than a little ;)
    unitedkingdom.png
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    The shirtless pose, is giving the public what it wants. Of course not everyone can be as TASTEFUL as Kylie showing her underwear on stage. ;)

Dubious and dodgy, no just an evidence of why no matter how contorted they make Kylie's new wax figure at Madame Tussauds to drum up interest there's a reason Mr's Brosnan's figure (alas fully clothed) is the one that has to be constantly sent for repairs almost more than any other.... the public can't keep their hands off him :))

Alas some men will never be as enlightened as Kenneth Brannaugh:

"Pierce Brosnan? I watched Goldeneye, and the film works partly because the camera and all of us are very happy to look at him. There's something very, very appealing about him. "

MBE (oh and the shirtless pics are from People and In Style Mag, the man actually di pose in Playgirl in the 80's but with his wife and fully clothed! Spoilsport!)
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Touche Monique and MBE, we get the message! We should be punished and hung by our toes, but in the meantime, have I mentioned I love her?

izabella_scorupco_l1.jpg
  • PredatorPredator Posts: 790Chief of Staff
    So this is what happens in the Off-Topic Forum :)

I hate to say it, but put me down for an Izabella Scorupco from '95, I am afraid she looks like a trollop now! :o
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Now here is my woman:

http://www.adoredcelebrities.com/carmen/images/carmen28.jpg

Image Removed - Broken Link
    Quoting Predator:So this is what happens in the Off-Topic Forum :)

I hate to say it, but put me down for an Izabella Scorupco from '95, I am afraid she looks like a trollop now! :o

Even worse, she has split ends. ;)

MBE
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Quoting MBE_:The shirtless pose, is giving the public what it wants. Of course not everyone can be as TASTEFUL as Kylie showing her underwear on stage. ;)

Ha ha ha MBE. That was classic. I couldn't agree more, dubious and dodgy works for me, I like it. :) I wouldn't mind getting my hands on him either.

And Red, Carmen is beautiful, but that dress? Please, it needs to go.
    I'm sorry? I hope there wasn't an inferrence that Kylie was distasteful. I'm sure showing her underwear was a rather embarrasing episode for her which was unfortunately caught on camera at the fateful moment.

Anyone gonna diss Kylie, they can talk to the hand cause the face don't wanna hear it.
    unitedkingdom.png
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:
    Ha ha ha MBE. That was classic. I couldn't agree more, dubious and dodgy works for me, I like it. :) I wouldn't mind getting my hands on him either.

Naturally ;) How they get rid off all those fingerprints all over him is their problem. :))
    Quoting Holly Goodhead:And Red, Carmen is beautiful, but that dress? Please, it needs to go.

Well I'm sure Red would agree it needs to go, but for other reasons.

MBE
    edited October 2002
    Allright guys better start getting napkins because you are going to drool over this!:

Quoting Moonraker 5:I'm sorry? I hope there wasn't an inferrence that Kylie was distasteful. I'm sure showing her underwear was a rather embarrasing episode for her which was unfortunately caught on camera at the fateful moment.

Anyone gonna diss Kylie, they can talk to the hand cause the face don't wanna hear it.

Yes, I'm sure it was a very unfortunate unplanned moment, just like when she accidently fell to her hands and knees, arse up while posing for her Madam Tussauds figure. I bet you wouldn't think of paying to see it either, poor Kylie. ;)

MBE
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    MBE, did he just tell us to talk to the hand? LOL. Ok, why do I find it adorable that little phrase has travelled all the way to Scotland? But back to the matter at hand. Anything Kylie is exposing is NOT accidental, I assure you. And thank you for the vote of confidence that I am getting some. :)

And as far as Carmen, I can't get past the Dennis Rodman thing. It made her less attractive for some reason, I know that's crazy.
    anyone who poses for Playboy more than once HAS to be attractive!
    I'm not saying she isn't. She is quite gorgeous, I was just talking about her "image".
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    She's cute...but she's not of my taste. I don't go for big breasted bimbos. I'm not saying that she is...but then again the relationship with Rodman...:))
    Quoting Monique:
    MBE, did he just tell us to talk to the hand? LOL. Ok, why do I find it adorable that little phrase has travelled all the way to Scotland? But back to the matter at hand. Anything Kylie is exposing is NOT accidental, I assure you. And thank you for the vote of confidence that I am getting some. :)

And as far as Carmen, I can't get past the Dennis Rodman thing. It made her less attractive for some reason, I know that's crazy.

LOL, and "talk to the hand".... such a dubiously un-macho phrase at that. ;)

Oh and you echoed my thoughts re Ms Carmen, I see her and I think Dennis Roman and it's all rather unpleasant, like seeing Pamela Anderson and thinking Tommy Lee or heck Pamela Anderson. ;)

MBE
    edited August 2002
    Quoting MBE_:
    LOL, and "talk to the hand".... such a dubiously un-macho phrase at that. ;)

MBE

You know the noise that water makes when it's boiling? Yeah? Well I'm makin' that noise now, sister!! (I find throwing in the odd Americanism amusing). Un-macho, huh? It takes a brave lass to tell a westie he's un-macho! Unfortunately, on the other end of a computer, I can't prove just how macho and true this Scotsman is ;)

(Oh, and "talk to the hand" came to me via Dr Evil, who I was impersonating. That obviously doesn't come across without the voice and the pinky-to-mouth pose).

And on the matter of Carmen...nah. Too plasticky, false and Playboy-ish. She ain't my type at all.
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    edited October 2002
    Here is the perfect Bond girl. She's beautiful, exotic, earthy, sexy, can bellydance, ;) and has amazing curves. Not to mention she has an accent, which seems to be a Bond plus. If we could just get her into acting.

Quoting MBE_: just like when she accidently fell to her hands and knees, arse up while posing for her Madam Tussauds figure. I bet you wouldn't think of paying to see it either, poor Kylie. ;)

MBE

Just to correct on the Kylie bit. See, she dropped her contact lense and the guy doing the wax work didn't have time to wait so.... ;)
    unitedkingdom.png
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Oh sure M5, you'd say anything to prevent Kylie from getting a bad tongue-lashing from us ladies... ;)

And ladies, great pics!!! Now the guys know who to look up to when trying to get a date... :D
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Quoting Red Grant:anyone who poses for Playboy more than once HAS to be attractive!

Uhhh. . .Sandra Bernhardt once posed for Playboy. Nice bod, but the face. . .? Then there was poor Dana Plato from Different Strokes--cute, but had neither the face nor the body. Let's face it: Playboy goes after any famous woman. Hell, I'll bet that in 1979 they even asked Maggie Thatcher to pose for them.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    edited August 2002
    "You know the noise that water makes when it's boiling? Yeah? Well I'm makin' that noise now, sister!"

Uh oh....Now now Moonraker, we were just having a little fun with you, MBE didn't mean to make you blow off um..steam. Here have a nice cold compress for your boiling brow. There, feel better? After all, we can't help Kylie's attention getting antics. I'm running fast outta here now as to not awaken that Scottish ire again. ;)

And Hardyboy, LOL, I agree. Remember Jessica Hahn? And Paula Jones? Yeah there have been some not so perfect 10's gracing the pages of Playboy, we seem to forget. :)
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    You guys actually look at the pictorials in Playboy? And for all these years, I was actually only reading the articles! :D
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Monique:

"You know the noise that water makes when it's boiling? Yeah? Well I'm makin' that noise now, sister!"

Uh oh....Now now Moonraker, we were just having a little fun with you, MBE didn't mean to make you blow off um..steam. Here have a nice cold compress for your boiling brow. There, feel better? After all, we can't help Kylie's attention getting antics. I'm running fast outta here now as to not awaken that Scottish ire again. ;)

And Hardyboy, LOL, I agree. Remember Jessica Hahn? And Paula Jones? Yeah there have been some not so perfect 10's gracing the pages of Playboy, we seem to forget. :)

10's...closer to 1's. But hey as long as they get naked Playboy isn't too picky. ;)

As for Moonraker 5's Scottish ire, well as a NY'er born and bred I think I can handle it. Blow all the steam you like, just warn me so I can get out my dry cleaning so I can get it steamed for free. ;)

MBE
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Quoting Monique:
    Hardyboy, LOL, I agree. Remember Jessica Hahn? And Paula Jones? Yeah there have been some not so perfect 10's gracing the pages of Playboy, we seem to forget. :)

Actually, Paula Jones posed in Penthouse. . .and, believe it or not, a prisoner filed suit against the mag, claiming he was traumatized because they were just topless shots and not full frontal! As Jay Leno said, anyone who WANTS to see Paula Jones nude should claim an insanity defense!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Was it? UGH, that is even worse!! That's right I remember that lawsuit. Playboy is one thing, but don't tell me you guys really like Penthouse? That magazine is so, well,.. it's um, it's just not pretty.
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Quoting Hardyboy:

Uhhh. . .Sandra Bernhardt once posed for Playboy. Nice bod, but the face. . .? Then there was poor Dana Plato from Different Strokes--cute, but had neither the face nor the body. Let's face it: Playboy goes after any famous woman. Hell, I'll bet that in 1979 they even asked Maggie Thatcher to pose for them.

Say it isn't so, Hardyboy!
    Quoting MBE_:As for Moonraker 5's Scottish ire, well as a NY'er born and bred I think I can handle it

You wanna try? ;)
    unitedkingdom.png
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    edited August 2002
    Quoting Moonraker 5:
    Quoting Moonraker 5:
    Quoting MBE_:
    As for Moonraker 5's Scottish ire, well as a NY'er born and bred I think I can handle it

You wanna try? ;)

Gee... I'd love to see this!!! A Scot versus a Yank!!! ;)
    Quoting RayBros007:Gee... I'd love to see this!!! A Scot versus a Yank!!! ;)

Hey, who said anything about 'versus'... ;)

(Besides that I can kick some serious ass, I'll have you know)
    unitedkingdom.png