Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    What up guys. Still studying for this stupid microeconomics exam. :(
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    What exactly does 'Microeconomics' mean? :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Came across with this:

sean-connery-moustache-you-a-question.jpg
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've noticed the new " Aunt Bessie's " advert has a real Bond feel
    To it. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The one with the OAP's spying on the Kitchen?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    They'y got a van now with some gadgets ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes {[]
  • Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    b8c6ebf757fd33c9c08beae17bdf3c687280c4f16d8d179ae0a4fd193fa0e1f6.jpg
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."
    Who would have thought such danger could come from a
    Camel toe ! :#
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    These Nuclear Attack Public Information Films are very scary to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Ah!, the good old days when a door covered in a mattress
    Could protect you from a nuclear explosion :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    One of the lab workers from the Dallas hospital where the Ebola patient died - took a cruise on the Carnival Magic.

She voluntarily self-quarantined herself and the guys on cruise critic are freaking out now:
    http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2115736&page=9

Some even go as far to demand that all passengers on board will not be allowed to go ashore in the US at their return

Ebola is really serious but all this panicking is - well interesting.

over 25000 people die annually from the flu in the US fyi
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

You should watch Threads :#
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

You should watch Threads :#

Yes, I really must watch that; I've heard it's very good. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    You wont get any Kip for a Week though :))
    Ah!, the good old days when a door covered in a mattress
    Could protect you from a nuclear explosion :))

Yes, laughable isn't it as far as advice goes! :))

I think these things were just designed to give people hope in what would surely have been a hopeless situation, but I suppose it was at least some advice.

Is it just me or does the narrator of those information films sound like the narrator from the Bond trailers of the 70s and 80s? ?:)
    You wont get any Kip for a Week though :))

Is it really that bad?! :))
    The Protect and Survive Films would only be Broadcast if War was likely to happen within 24 Hours -{

Yes, its very disturbing :#
    The Protect and Survive Films would only be Broadcast if War was likely to happen within 24 Hours -{

Yes, its very disturbing :#

I think that they mostly fit in with the Octopussy (film) type of scenario... -{
    Yes -{
    I hope they have some of these ready to
    go for when the zombies come ! :))
    Vinyl Records, that the Answer -{
    :)) I'd hate to throw away my collection. ;)
    Always thought it must have been very annoying for
    any vegies who died, then came back as meat eaters :))
    although they would look healthier. :))
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I keep hearing about all these poor people in Africa who have ebola, then I read later on in the day that they are arriving in
    Texas ,New York , Madrid,Paris, ect ,they cant be that poor :) also saw a tv ad today, asking us to donate money ,so people
    can get fresh water to drink because they have none, Now today on the tube ,there was a poster ,again asking for money
    because they say ,every 4 minutes some child in Africa drowns collecting water, now im very confused 8-)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/oct/12/actors-julian-glover-and-isla-blair-on-their-48-year-relationship

Didn't know they were a couple.......wasn't Felsen (RIP) from OHMSS married to one of the TMWTGG kung fu girls ?:)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    A latin American woman living in Norway has made this video tutorial: :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWxXDyDTJg
    :)) :))
    That's basically how I landed my wife ! ;)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Her husband has a sweet tooth, but other than that the video is reasonably accurate. :))
    We live in a sparsly populated country, so talking, smiling, eye contact and other foreign peculiarities of sosial contact can be a challenge. :)
    :)) Solitary people ?
    I say hello to everyone ( probably why I know so many of the local weirdos :)) )