Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Time to stick on " That old time Rock n Roll ".
    https://youtu.be/G2UVsyVLLcE
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    You know what they say...

When the cat's away, there's less hair on the carpets!

:))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    :)) Time to stick on " That old time Rock n Roll ".
    https://youtu.be/G2UVsyVLLcE
    Yes! Hookers, great idea {[]
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    You know what they say...

When the cat's away, there's less hair on the carpets!

:)) what we should do is go on the political thread and hurl personal insults about.
    :)) :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Today a woman sat on my lap and sang the Habanera aria from Carmen. Believe it or not, this is a first for me. :D
    Number24 wrote:
    Today a woman sat down on my lap and sang the Habanera aria from Carmen. Believe it or not, this is a first for me. :D
    That's a very a..rousing piece of music!
    Norway really is worth a visit after all :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Today a woman sat on my lap and sang the Habanera aria from Carmen. Believe it or not, this is a first for me. :D

Poor thing. That happens to me on my morning commute at least twice a week. It gets in the way of my newspaper.
    Count yourself lucky, last week some religious guy started reading some biblical excerpts out loud on a train and everyone threw themselves out on the tracks....... I suppose religion isn't for everyone.
    I'm watching The Accountant tonight and I notice something odd. Diabetes equipment looks really old-fashioned in American movies, they even use normal syringes and little glass bottles instead of insulin pens. Is this because there is no universal healthcare over there, so modern equipment is too expensive?
    I don't get it.
    I enjoyed The Accountant, sadly didn't notice the Diabetes equipment. Even Halle Berry had a
    Small pouch on the back of her bikini to keep her insulin pen in during DAD.
    I noticed the same thing in Panic Room: completely outdated equipment. Usually movies show the newest gear, probably to sell more. Both Panic Room and The Accountant feature rich diabetics, so perhaps the cost of medicine isn't the issue? I've been a diabetic for over 12 years, but I've never seen anyone use that old equipment outside of American movies.
    Sometimes technology takes a long time to enter a market, such as Americans still using check books. I guess it could be some cultural thing or tax rules?
    It does seem strange, but as I said. I've never noticed. Although Cheques are really old, I haven't used
    A cheque in years. I'm eager to try "Samsung pay" on my smart watch, as I love my gadgets.
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Even Halle Berry had a small pouch on the back of her bikini to keep her insulin pen in during DAD.
    That's news to me! I didn't know Halle had type 1 diabetes, much less having to shoot up insulin during the bikini scene in DAD.
    The more you know.
    a reasonable rate of return
    Even Halle Berry had a small pouch on the back of her bikini to keep her insulin pen in during DAD.
    That's news to me! I didn't know Halle had type 1 diabetes, much less having to shoot up insulin during the bikini scene in DAD.
    The more you know.
    They should have swapped the insulin for " acting talent serum"
    Chriscoop wrote:
    The more you know.
    They should have swapped the insulin for " acting talent serum"
    Or better yet, the same stuff Tamahori used during filming and when he said that he wanted it to be a "realism piece" at the '01 press conference for Bond.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    Cathay Pacific have got more of my hard earned money but they have come up trumps again with a brilliant deal to upgrade to Business Class.

My daughter has moved into a lovely new house and now has the room to have us to stay with her so we are going to spend Christmas there this year. It will be great to see the grandkids open up their prezzies. I will be spending my first Christmas back in Blighty since 2013 and looking forward to it.

When they were moving house my daughter found a cardboard box labelled "Bond Stuff" that I had left with her when I emigrated out here which I have forgotten about so am eagerly awaiting to see what is in it :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Let's hope it contains the script for Bond #25, Bond's dressing gown and Lucia's pen from Spectre, and some more Monica Bellucci scenes.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Cathay Pacific have got more of my hard earned money but they have come up trumps again with a brilliant deal to upgrade to Business Class.

My daughter has moved into a lovely new house and now has the room to have us to stay with her so we are going to spend Christmas there this year. It will be great to see the grandkids open up their prezzies. I will be spending my first Christmas back in Blighty since 2013 and looking forward to it.

When they were moving house my daughter found a cardboard box labelled "Bond Stuff" that I had left with her when I emigrated out here which I have forgotten about so am eagerly awaiting to see what is in it :D

LEFT! That would have been sent before my wife!
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

LEFT! That would have been sent before my wife!

:)) :)) :))
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    edited October 2017
    The right half of a skinned (and dead..) deer is hanging in my cellar right now. I didn't shoot it since I'm not a hunter myself. But the animal was shot on my family's property, so we get (litterally) parts of what the hunters shoot. To be clear: the family farm is very small and craggy, I'm not a big landowner.
    If we're talking hunting, my dog has killed two rats this week. -{
    Congratulations are in order! (to the dog, obviously)
    :)) yes I'm very proud of him. The first killing was in the local town one evening. He caught one
    outside a chemist shop, a couple of old men across the street came over to watch him finish it
    Off, then told me he deserved a treat.
    I was thinking that two kills, does that make him a double "o" :))
    Double-O Bone(r) Status Confirmed.

"belongs to taunt you...are you willing to dig? The coldest treat is in my stomach, you know my tag! You know my tag."
    The man with the golden retriever.
    edited October 2017
    Agent woof-woof seven. :007)
    Does he chase the bitches?
    Oh Yes !
    article-0-022111810000044D-351_468x536.jpg
    Perhaps he likes his toilet bowl water shaken, not stirred?
    He does his own stunts. Once his lead got wrapped around his back legs. So he basically did a
    Handstand and walked on just his front legs ! ............ Thinking about it I should sign him up for
    Britain's got talent. ;)