Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    As a professional......... . photographer is this something you think will catch on? B-)
    Yep given today's generation ( I do sound like an old fart )
    I do see this catching on.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    This is disgraceful. These peoples have no shame. I wonder if they will be quick to show the wedding photographs to their grand children?
    It used to be a rule that you'd photograph the groom to look like a hero and the bride like a princess. When
    Together, you'd try and show the emotional side of, love, tenderness etc. Now it just looks like the back
    Of a nightclub between the bins after a night on the vodka and Coke. :D
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It's absolutely awful and I don't condone that sort of thing at all.......
    .without an all clear certificate from the sti clinic!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    As Joshua points out who would you show it to, or would you proudly display it over the fireplace ? :D
    Describing it as an example of elocution lessons, ..... Or how to speak with someone's plums in your
    Mouth ! ;)
    Seriously though it is awful, and it's no wonder we Brits have an horrendous reputation abroad, uneducated, drunken, disrespectful, classless heathens...... And that's just my wife's family :D
    What happened to the man from delmonte image we had? I've said it before but dumbing down is what happens now! In an age where we make billionaires and social heroes of Kim and Kanye who let's be honest are vacuous individuals what hope do we have? It's soddam and Gommorah all over again!
    Once again I'm sounding like an old git, ........ but then again I am an old git . :))

Decorum seems to be a thing of the past. :#
    Decorum? Was he a character in Gladiator?
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    edited October 2017
    :(
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Instead of a grooms cake got a cream pie.
    That's awful :(
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    something something downfall of civilisation?
    (I feel like Drax even writing something like that)
    a reasonable rate of return
    I've heard it said that some people don't even dress for dinner these days !
    2FA1895100000578-0-image-m-13_1451232710486.jpg
    What? Not dress for dinner? I always wear my best boxers and vest!
    :)) That's it keep those standards up.
    vlcsnap-2012-09-16-21h06m04s47.png
    Oh no you should never wear headgear or drink from a can!
    Good, I'm glad to see those etiquette lessons are paying off. :p
    :)) :))
    I wouldn't even wear my silk smoking jacket to dinner....

My padded tray slides off my knees :D
    Hugh-Hefner-portrayed-in-the-media-by-Esquire-in-a-smoking-jacket-675x900.jpg
    I'm picturing something like!e this :D
    My hair is greyer than his :#
    In fact I've been named " the badger " at work!
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Sorry Coop. I thought it was funny in the context :#
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    :)) I was thinking of a younger version but couldn't find a photo. On the hair I'm still using my
    Control GX, and I'm very happy. My grey bits used to be so white they were almost luminous !
    Now the grey is very pale, with a hint of colour under it. In fact after getting rid of my beard
    ( I no longer resemble Graham Norton ) and with my new hair regime. An old friend said I looked
    Ten years younger, and a stranger in conversation guessed my age as 12 years younger. So I'm
    Very happy ................ Maybe this is the time to get a trophy wife ? :))
    Sorry Coop. I thought it was funny in the context :#
    No problem, we all have different sensibilities :D
    :)) I was thinking of a younger version but couldn't find a photo. On the hair I'm still using my
    Control GX, and I'm very happy. My grey bits used to be so white they were almost luminous !
    Now the grey is very pale, with a hint of colour under it. In fact after getting rid of my beard
    ( I no longer resemble Graham Norton ) and with my new hair regime. An old friend said I looked
    Ten years younger, and a stranger in conversation guessed my age as 12 years younger. So I'm
    Very happy ................ Maybe this is the time to get a trophy wife ? :))

Tonigjt I would. Say they are overrated :) mine would be perfect if she forgot how to speak ( that's a joke BTW I value my wife's intellect.... Mostly) I'm in the unenviable position of the second marriage, the starting over again. The having the first lot of kids every other weekend. That's why my hair is going grey.
    Seriously though I may try that control gtx stuff {[] looking like George Clooneys twin is over rated.
    Happily I'm not Sensible at all . -{ I was going to do a joke about liking a lady with a sharp tongue ;)
    But I won't :))
    Happily I'm not Sensible at all . -{ I was going to do a joke about liking a lady with a sharp tongue ;)
    But I won't :))

:)) and I was going to say how I valued my wife's tongue.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Is he, ? Who's Aaron by the way ? :p ;)

aa_old_man_4.jpg

:D :D :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I got measured by a tailor for my new bunad (national costume) today and it was not great for my ego. "We need to widen the waist here and here... And we need shoulder pads and..." :))

But a question for Barbel: we all know the national costume for Scottish men. But is there one for women, and how common is is it?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Well, of course it's
    AA_OLD_MAN_2.jpg

or maybe
    aa_old_man_4.jpg