Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    As some of you know, I am on a cruise presently.

Wife wanted to sleep a bit longer, so I went to the restaurant alone for breakfast.
    I kid you not, 5 minutes later I‘ve had a beautiful blonde in a short skirt on my lap :D

The bad news is that she was posing for a pic that her husband did and they both know and love my wife :#

Must be like when you have your photo taken with a monkey at a zoo :D
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Not yet. I am working up to that.

Boy, is he gonna be surprised. Will you show him “The Crying Game” first to, um, soften him up?
    Their is much I could say in response to this statement but it might offend the ladies... and Coop :D
    I think a more straightforward approach would be key. Hire this kid if he should be...confused.
    https://youtu.be/k96h1dYQrj0?t=2m32s
    a reasonable rate of return
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent

Boy, is he gonna be surprised. Will you show him “The Crying Game” first to, um, soften him up?
    Their is much I could say in response to this statement but it might offend the ladies... and Coop :D
    I think a more straightforward approach would be key. Hire this kid if he should be...confused.
    https://youtu.be/k96h1dYQrj0?t=2m32s
    In general it's been really weird day full of awkward conversations with my husband. At lunch I was asked out on a date by 16 year old girl. She gave me her number. It did her appreciate her ingenuity in trying to figure out if I was gay or not by asking me about how I felt about Vermont.

The conversation:
    VM: "Hello (blank) I have not seen you in a while."
    Waitress who is 16: "I was in Vermont at a gluten-free conference. It's very liberal there."
    VM: "well it certainly is not North Carolina."
    Waitress who is 16: "how do you feel about Vermont?"
    VM: "it is a nice place. Did you get to go up to Canada?"
    Waitress who is 16: "no but maybe next time."
    Passes me her number.

Now I have to find a new place to eat which is not easy in my location.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    edited October 2017
    Perhaps she has been reading this thread, VM, and suspects you are a 'dude'?

Awkward :#
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Still a better love story than Twilight.
    :D
    a reasonable rate of return

Maybe she's been watching "Cracks." Granted that does not end well for anyone.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

Maybe she's been watching "Cracks." Granted that does not end well for anyone.

I've just read the review on IMDB, VM. Definitely one to add to the list. Is the Headmistress, Eva Green, actually a dude too? I'd call that 'woeful miscasting'. :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Sounds like the weather is getting a bit hairy for our northern Irish members, ophelia has been upgraded as she has gathered some more power. Good luck chaps, batten down the hatches and all that.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    I found this interesting clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQP7f-0YcgM

This film is one of my favorite films.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    The Man who would be King is a great movie :007)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Anybody seen The Snowman yet?

I am just reading the book
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Mrs coop and I are going next week. I've also just downloaded the book on my e reader to start this week. It's not getting great reviews unfortunately.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Higgins wrote:
    Anybody seen The Snowman yet?

I am just reading the book

Nope...and Number24 seems to be correct in the fact that it’s getting a pasting by the critics :o plus, from what I’ve been told, the story has been mucked about with :#

I’ve read all of Nesbo’s Hole books...except The Thirst...
    YNWA 97
    24 has just posted his review on the last film seen thread.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Snowman, Snowgood ? ...... Snowballs ! :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Good night and good luck to everyone in Ireland :)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    And Scotland!
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    edited October 2017
    "Liam Neeson" has offered to tell the storm he'll hunt it down
    If it doesn't leave. :D so safety is guaranteed.
    B5fSZUPIAAEp-_c.jpg
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Well he does have a particular set of skills.
    Not much is happening on this forum lately. If the Mods are OK with it I can start a nice chat about Israel/Palestine, just to live things up a bit :v
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Not at all - I'm sure Lexi was killed in the nicest way possible. :)

FYI I haven't killed anybody ... yet :v

Just because I'm not posting as much these days be aware I am always watching .... :))
    That's good to hear! I always knew you are a nice person deep down. Do you let Lexi out of the cellar some nights, just so she can breath fresh air and see a portion of the sky?
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    That's good to hear! I always knew you are a nice person deep down. Do you let Lexi out of the cellar some nights, just so she can breath fresh air and see a portion of the sky?

:))

I would never lock Lexi up ... us girls have to stick together. We're in pretty short supply around these parts.

I know Vesper likes her (his :p ) bourbon so she's a welcome reinforcement :D
    This forum certainly needs all the female members we can get, and we're glad to have you around. :007)
    Number24 wrote:
    This forum certainly needs all the female members we can get, and we're glad to have you around. :007)
    I will see if I can recruit any of my friends to join but you might not want them. They are big Dalton fans.
    Dalton fans eh ? Obviously ladies of impeccable taste. -{
    edited October 2017
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

:))

I would never lock Lexi up ... us girls have to stick together. We're in pretty short supply around these parts.

I know Vesper likes her (his :p ) bourbon so she's a welcome reinforcement :D

NUMBER 24, I find it quite disturbing how you think someone has locked Lexi in a cellar! You shouldn't judge everyone like they are a crazed Norwegian who locks women up in the cellar or wood store! ( which I understand is common place in Norway)
    Is this practice inspired by a jo nesbo book? :D

Mind you I'd pay good money to have Mrs coop locked up in a cellar somewhere remote.
    Your understanding of Norwegian culture is impressive, Chriscoop. But the tradition of locking women in cellar actually predates Jo Nesbø. It was this tradition and the unusually high number of murders in Norway (almost always done by series killers) that inspired Nesbø and all other Nordic Noir fiction.
    Foreigners don't know how lucky they are who don't have to endure our staggering murder rates and shocking gender unequality we see daily here in Norway :v
    I think it stems from all those lonely nights by the wood stove, the fact that most of the women have moved to Sweden, Norwegian mens preoccupation with reindeer and chainsaws. You are all just too masculine for your own good :)) I don't blame you for bundling the odd stray woman you come accross into your cellar. I don't think British girls are too keen on that sort of thing though ?:) preferring things like flowers and date nights. :D
    Most Norwegian woman stay in their place (Norway, that is). The cellar thing isn't because the women are leaving the country. The reason is that dating is a new custom on these shores and is still seen as a foreign tradition. Dating still seen as something Italians and Frenchmen do, and it's not for Real Men. Solid cellars are seen as a sure way to meet women without this pesky dating.
    Yes, I often worry that I'm too manly. Party because of the chainsaws, smalahove and reindeer, but mostly because Norwegians enjoy worrying and brooding.