Random Chat!!! (All Welcome!)

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Or a sleigh ? ..... if it's going to be as bad as
    They predict ;)
    :)) :))
    I asked her 3 questions after she told she " thought" she " might" have " maybe" just " touched" a wall.
    How fast were you not going?... Erm not sure!
    Did you have it in all weather mode like I showed you?
    Erm no!

Are you stupid, blind, or just a really really bad driver? ...... Erm no comment! But I am wearing that new lingerie you bought me!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    https://youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w
    Women know your limits ! :))
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    edited December 2017
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Mrscoop braved the weather today to go to work, her car park outside her office is on a slope, of course she bumped the new car while sliding in the snow against a wall!! Despite me telling her " go very very slow. And give yourself space" we've only had this car 12 days!!!
    DSC_0128.jpg

I'm sorry CC but this is just far too apt to pass up! :D

fullsizeoutput_4bf.jpg
    :))
    No problem, I didn't bump it!

20171229_230752.jpg
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,842MI6 Agent
    What do you call a guy with a one inch penis?

-Justin :v
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    My wife's nickname for my underpants is " Burger King " ........... As it's the home of The Whopper ! ;)

As I sat happily watching The Grand Tour, enjoying the adventures of the three lads. My wife entered
    Then with a sigh, began to complain about how " shows like this should be made to pay for calling out
    Fire and rescue services ! "
    My pointing out that they do pay and it's actually timed to occur with a training session. As it's not
    Simply by chance that they have a big fire just as a fire fighting plane is passing by. :D did nought to
    Placate her, ............. Mainly because she HATES Jeremy Clarkson. :))

Yesterday, I photographed my last wedding, it was a favour to my wife's niece. Surprisingly I thought it
    Might have made me miss the business but in fact it made be Never want to photograph another !
    Bloody hell I'd forgotten how frustrating it is to try and organise people for group photos. It's like trying
    To push water uphill or herding cats :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    My wife's nickname for my underpants is " Burger King " ........... As it's the home of The Whopper ! ;)

As I sat happily watching The Grand Tour, enjoying the adventures of the three lads. My wife entered
    Then with a sigh, began to complain about how " shows like this should be made to pay for calling out
    My pointing out that they do pay and it's actually timed to occur with a training session. As it's not
    Simply by chance that they have a big fire just as a fire fighting plane is passing by. :D did nought to

Yesterday, I photographed my last wedding, it was a favour to my wife's niece. Surprisingly I thought it
    Might have made me miss the business but in fact it made be Never want to photograph another !
    Bloody hell I'd forgotten how frustrating it is to try and organise people for group photos. It's like trying
    :))
    My sister got married at a place called the five arrows hotel which is just near the rothschild stately home, the wedding photographer thought it would be an excellent idea to get a group photo on the lawn with the hotel in the background, it took so long for him to gather everyone that mrscoops heels slowly sank into the grass, making her appear shorter than she would have liked, she was also pregnant at the time so wasn't drinking so when the photographs were done and I wandered off she was none to pleased at being stranded, stuck in the lawn :))
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent

Having been to a few weddings I always wondered why the photographers were so polite for the group shots which generally looked like chaos (always some **** who cannot follow the most basic of instructions or looks the wrong way) :D

Fortunately most have been military so there is generally a SNCO to bark everyone into a huddle or worst case I revert to type and step up :D

My father in law used to do weddings but as gifted photographer he was it was his Scottish Wife who organised the wedding party! (It’s hard to ignore a screaming Scots Woman)

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Mrscoop braved the weather today to go to work, her car park outside her office is on a slope, of course she bumped the new car while sliding in the snow against a wall!! Despite me telling her " go very very slow. And give yourself space" we've only had this car 12 days!!!
    DSC_0128.jpg
    Chris Women and cars never a safe combination. I once picked up a new car, shot over to the airport to collect the good lady (thought I would surprise her). Only to have her call the mother in law, let lose her case that put a handle shaped dent in the car as it careered off the pavement! Needless to say there were a few choice words on the way home and it went straight back to the garage.

Divorce does not even come close!!

Hope good lady and the car are OK and there was a big payback!

Cheers :007)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,299MI6 Agent
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Just watching the wonderful Katie Melua singing together with Peter Maffay.

What a gorgeous woman!

4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Unfortunately the MTV unplugged version that I have been watching is not available
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4GsdRNpxkA
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Happy new year everyone, here's to a great 2028.

952DEDF8-BD47-4941-AE1C-748251C303AC_zpskxtx0sqa.jpg
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Happy New Year to all and a Prosperous and healthy 2018. Or 2028 for you minigeff. -{ -{
    Happy new years to everyone :007)
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Nothing changes on New Year's Day but I wish a happy 2018 to all of you here.
    Even if 2017 was an above average year for me, I didn't have a very merry, jolly time this holiday season and I hope everyone understands the lack of post from me.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    A happy and prosperous new year to all {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Happy New Year and Prosperous 2018 all.
    The year filming starts for B25 - what a year, let the mayhem begin!! :D

Have a good one all

Cheers {[] :007) -{
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Happy New Year to all and a Prosperous and healthy 2018. Or 2028 for you minigeff. -{ -{

(Arnie voice) I am from the footure!

Don't post and drink kids.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,505Chief of Staff
    Happy New Year, everyone.
    minigeff wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

(Arnie voice) I am from the footure!

Don't post and drink kids.
    Must be a good thing you're young enough to give up 10 years :D
  • jdwad246jdwad246 Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Happy New Year Everyone,
    One of the best things I did in 2017 was discover this blog and begin to incorporate Bond into my lifestyle. On to 2018 and the continuation of my journey....

:007)
    jdwad246 wrote:
    Happy New Year Everyone,
    One of the best things I did in 2017 was discover this blog and begin to incorporate Bond into my lifestyle. On to 2018 and the continuation of my journey....

:007)
    Good luck with your journey, may it bring you much happiness.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Happy new year everybody ,we went to bed at 9-30 last night (separate rooms ) my wife had a huge operation 2weeks ago and she is still not well
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    We decided Xmas was well and truly over so we took all the decorations and the tree down , I was given the job of taking all the outside lights down ( both front and back gardens ) whilst mrs AS carefully wrapped up all the decorations we have collected over the years in tissue .Xmas in the AS house has ended
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Tomorrow I drive home from Bergen and the next day work starts, so Christmas is nearly over for meg too.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,702MI6 Agent
    A Happy New Year 2018 to all! -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Andi1996Andi1996 ZürichPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    A happy new year to all of you!
    "It's always a pleasure to welcome someone with a mutual interest."
    My decorations also have come down, with the exception of the outside lights that will be turned off on the 5th. Back to work tomorrow, but we enjoyed a walk in the woods today and dinner at the pub.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Bildschirmfoto_2018-01-03_um_10.11.52.png
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    edited January 2018
    At midnight on New Years my sister, her husband and I stood on a small hill right next to Fantoft stave church and watched the fireworks over Bergen. It was really nice :D

images?imageId=7955645&x=0&y=0&cropw=100&croph=100&width=500&height=329&compression=75