Last film seen...

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    is your avatar from?
    Game Of Death, what else? :))
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Watched a film last night called BYZANTIUM ,starring our vey own Gemma Arterton ,whos was a vampire ,she seemed to have spent most of the film running around in stockings and suspenders , :D good film though.
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,572Chief of Staff
    Watched a film last night called BYZANTIUM ,starring our vey own Gemma Arterton ,whos was a vampire ,she seemed to have spent most of the film running around in stockings and suspenders , :D

Now you tell me ? X-( :#

:))
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Byzantium has just shot to number 1 on Amazon :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Multiple Copies purchased by BL?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Multiple Copies purchased by BL?

How dare you! I never purchase from Amazon! I get my movies from the backroom of the book store, like I'm supposed to! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    Wow, I didn't know that they are still selling real movies on Super 8 there?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    Wow, I didn't know that they are still selling real movies on Super 8 there?

Depends on your definition of "real movies"! :D
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Watched a film last night called BYZANTIUM ,starring our vey own Gemma Arterton ,whos was a vampire ,she seemed to have spent most of the film running around in stockings and suspenders , :D

Now you tell me ? X-( :#

:))

That sounds like a "must buy"! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I can't see what all the fuss about stockings and suspenders is all about 8-)
    I wear them all the time ! :p :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I took my 16 year old granddaughter to see Jupiter Ascending a couple of days ago and although she enjoyed it, I found it to be loud, confusing, and tedious. I know, I know, "Blackleiter is just an old man and it's no surprise that he wouldn't understand or enjoy a bombastic, colorful, fast-moving sci-fi adventure and blah, blah, blah......." But actually that has nothing to do with it. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed movies in a similar vein, such as Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men: Days of Futures Past. The reason I didn't like Jupiter Ascending is because it isn't a particularly well-made movie. The plot is nearly indecipherable and the acting is mediocre at best, despite the presence of fine actors such as Sean Bean (passable), Eddie Redmayne (bad), and Nikki Amuka-Bird (fine, but given little to work with). As for the actual stars, Channing Tatum makes no impact and Mila Kunis is pretty awful. Sure, the movie has some dazzling special effects and it's often beautiful looking, but what a waste of effort and money for such a lackluster product. :#
    I have read that it kept getting its release dates changed, it was moved
    Several times. That's usually a sign of a "Turkey" :D ,and several reviews
    Have also said it was Bad. I'll wait until it comes to Sky Movies. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Goldfinger
    Nothing much wrong with that film....
    For my birthday I watched Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (on Blu Ray for the first time). It made me feel young! The Blu Ray is simply awesome.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Furry Vengeance 4.5/6....animals taking back their territory from humans , fun fare.

Ready to Rumble 3.5/6......comedy about a has been wrestler and his 2 fanatic fans trying to motivate him , not really that funny but passable I guess. Bam Bam Bigelow is seen a few times but sadly only a brief Macho Man cameo and no Hogan ?:)
    Scarface

Brilliant bit of Filmmaking -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    It's a fantastic movie -{
    Just got back from Seventh Son, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Kind of like an old fashioned Sinbad movie kind of fun. Recommended to kids of all ages. And guys, Ben Barns would make an EXCELLENT Bond!!! -{
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Tropic Thunder. Absolute dross.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Captain America: Winter Soldier. Just absolutely awesome. It was like LTK on superhero steroids. Marvel has earned its Licence to kill the competition. :))
    Tropic Thunder. Absolute dross.

I agree, it's not a great Film :#
    We watched "THE EQUALIZER" last night ,starring Denzel Washington,good film ,lots of killings in a stylish way?,lots of tasty guns ,
    very violent in parts .But and its a big but, I don't see why the had to call the film ,the equalizer ,and call him Robert Mcall ,after the original,Edward Woodward ,version .The story I felt bared no resemblance to the original version .If it wasn't for the fact it had Denzel l in it,it would just be another gory B film .Also any one under the age of 30, would probably have never heard of the equalizer any way .
    Washington was considered to play Bond :))
    I love old Denzel, always gives a great performance. -{ and is always funny in
    Interviews. :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Just had a week from hell ... But I did manage to catch a very old, swashbuckling film called ' The Moonraker' starring George Baker ... How's that for a Bond connection? :))
    -{ :D , I find with almost every film, trying to figure out a Bond connection. :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I do like to buckle my swash every now and again :))

I love some of those old films. The style of acting is so hammy but thoroughly entertaining. The women spend the entire film looking wistfully at the hero and the dialogue is fabulous!!
    Women usually look wistfully at me ;) , so I guess I don't
    Notice it in old movies. :D
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Just had a week from hell ... But I did manage to catch a very old, swashbuckling film called ' The Moonraker' starring George Baker ... How's that for a Bond connection? :))

I think there is a Book also called 'The Moonraker' (No Connection to the Fleming Novel)
    We had it on our TV ,I think on THursday,, I did think think of silhouette man at the time , think its his fave book . :)