Corrupt A Wish!

Comments

• Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited October 2006
    I wish I was a more talented writer.
    Granted but you write instruction manuals!

I wish that I was a tiger. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    Granted you get shot.

I wish I could choose how I die.

*I'd die laughing :D*
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
    I wish I could choose how I die.

*I'd die laughing :D*
    Granted, but it hurts. A lot.

I wish I was God. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    Granted, you are A god! :D
    A god with no powers!

I wish I had 2 million dollars to invest.
    edited October 2006
    Granted, but you end up losing all your money!

I wish that I could marry Halle Berry. :D
    Dan Same wrote:
    Granted, but you end up losing all your money!

I wish that I could marry Halle Berry. :D

Granted, but she dies, and you cause it! (somehow!)

I wish someone, somewhere, sometime, would read about me in a history book, and think "He was the greatest man who ever lived"
    I wish someone, somewhere, sometime, would read about me in a history book, and think "He was the greatest man who ever lived"
    Granted, but as great as you were, you will eventuall be forgotten!

I wish that I could read minds.
  • FelixLeiter ♀FelixLeiter ♀ Staffordshire or a pubPosts: 1,286MI6 Agent
    Granted - but whoever's mind you read, they can read your too.

I wish all teachers were kind, honest and didn't mind if you skived their lesson.
    Relax darling, I'm on top of the situation -{
    edited October 2006
    Granted - but whoever's mind you read, they can read your too.

I wish all teachers were kind, honest and didn't mind if you skived their lesson.
    'Skived'? Do you mean skipped? Anyway, granted, but you end up being forced to drop out of school!

I wish that I had created James Bond. :D
    Granted, but know you are dead.

I wish I created something great, and I live.
    Granted, but you only live for another two weeks!

I wish that the next wish doesn't involve making a discovery of some kind. ;)
    Dan Same wrote:
    Granted, but you only live for another two weeks!

I wish that the next wish doesn't involve making a discovery of some kind. ;)

Granted, but it is about how bad the godfather is! (I like it, though)

I wish whenever I died, it would not be painful.
    Granted, but it is about how bad the godfather is! (I like it, though)
    Do't insult The Godfather! X-( ;)
    I wish whenever I died, it would not be painful.
    Granted, but you die tomorrow! :D

I wish that I was a wizard.
    edited October 2006
    First off, Dan I love the Godfather, probobly one of my favorite movies ever! I was just kidding!

Granted, but you are only a wizard in a video game, you are really just a video game nerd!

I wish I could meet Al Pacino.
    edited October 2006
    I was just kidding!
    You better be. X-( ;)
    Granted, but you meet the Al Pacino whos serves drinks at the local bar! :D

I wish that every time I was on this site someone would give me a compliment.
    Dan Same wrote:
    I was just kidding!
    You better be. X-( ;)
    Granted, but you meet the Al Pacino whos serves drinks at the local bar! :D

I wish that every time I was on this site someone would give me a compliment.

Granted, but that is because the same person giving you a compliment, would only give you a compliment because he has a low IQ! :p

I wish everybody loved me.
    Granted, but since you used a past tense, everybody once loved you but now everyone hates you! :D

I wish that I had found the Fountain of Youth.
    Dan Same wrote:
    Granted, but since you used a past tense, everybody once loved you but now everyone hates you! :D

I wish that I had found the Fountain of Youth.

Granted, you will never die...ever... when it is the apocolypse, and everybody dies, I think you will get a BIT lonley!

I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody posted something on AJB!
    edited October 2006
    Granted, but then Sico takes takes all the money back from you and kicks you off the site for using AJB for your own personal commercial gain! :D

I wish that I had posted more times on this site than any other person and my post count does not get negatively affected in any way.
    Dan Same wrote:
    Granted, but then Sico takes takes all the money back from you and kicks you off the site for using AJB for your own personal commercial gain! :D

I wish that I had posted more times on this site than any other person and my post count does not get negatively affected in any way.

Granted, but then (for some reason) AJB would close down mysturiously, making your post count useless!

I wish humans did not have to sleep, there is not enough time to do everything in a day!
  • The Sly FoxThe Sly Fox USAPosts: 467MI6 Agent
    Granted, but then you go insane from not having a true escape from reality. (Personally, I love to sleep! :D )

I wish I had a brand-new Nissan 350Z... At no charge, included with a working engine, no malfunctions whatsoever and a warranty that covers anything and everything (including gas and a new car, if need be) forever. I do believe I have invented the uncorruptable wish... :D
    No you have not:

Granted, you die in an accident, the car has NO damages, NO malfunctions, NO scratches, and is given to your reletive! :D

I wish I could drive 100 miles an hour legallly, in an open field and not get hurt, die, etc.
    I wish I could drive 100 miles an hour legallly, in an open field and not get hurt, die, etc.
    Granted, but only in your dreams! :D

I wish that only PB would attempt to corrupt my next wish. ;)
  • JCSuperstarJCSuperstar Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Granted, but instead of Pierce Brosnan, you have a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich corrupting your wish.

I wish I could meet Jesus.
    I wish I could meet Jesus.
    Granted, but you meet some ordinary guy
    called Jesus instead of the more famous one! :D

I wish that I was widely considered to be one of the world's funniest people.
    Granted, but you are widely known to only dumb people, that is why they THINK you are funny! :p

I wish I was intelectually superior to everybody!
    I wish I was intelectually superior to everybody!
    Granted, but only in useless trivia! :D

I wish that I wasn't sick. (I have a cold.)
    Granted, but you get sick the next day, anyway!

I wish I was stronger (I actually am strong, but stronger!)
    I wish I was stronger (I actually am strong, but stronger!)
    Granted, but your girlfriend is still stronger than you! :D

I wish that I had created the James Bond that is the subject of this site.
  • JCSuperstarJCSuperstar Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Granted, but GOd forbid, you pass away before reaping the benefits. I use the corruption of death only as a joke, good sir. I do not mean anything mean or cruel in that post.

I wish I didn't have to be so politically correct.