Best level in From Russia With Love

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

Whats that for???
    That he'll soon turn into me and I'm trying to show off my Baron Samedi impression.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    Fighting to get through ....sewer level...with jetpack...trying not to get frustrated like Jenny...Flex...Fan...difficult... :#
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Come on RA, that level is easy.
    Come on RA, that level is easy.

It sucks. As if the controls on FRWL aren't hard enough to adapt to. It never fails for me...every single Bond game has a level in which I'm stalled on.

One evening when I'm caught up on my projects, I 'll dedicate the time needed to get this rectified...as pathetic as that sounds...;%

Muahahahahaha!

Actually, I have to agree with you on the driving controls in FRWL are ATROCIOUS. I hate them with a passion, why didn't they just stick to the old ways?

Remind me again, isn't that the one where you start out on the boat?
    Yeah, the driving levels are TERRIBLE. The controls feel so awful. I hated those levels.
    Yeah, the driving levels are TERRIBLE. The controls feel so awful. I hated those levels.

The car overreacted soo much to even the lightest turn. And forget about pulling the emergency brake....
    EXACTLY! I hope the real DB5 doesn't drive like that?
    0064 wrote:

The car overreacted soo much to even the lightest turn. And forget about pulling the emergency brake....

Oh, my God, you feel my pain! I dented up my AM pretty good before I got to that garage Kerim told me about. :))

Before I go into the garage, I pick up a lot of speed so I can total the car more when I hit the wall of the garage!
    Thus far I'm very disappointed in the gameplay on this. When you bag arguably the best 007 actor ever to a project of this size, you'd expect EA to come with nothing short of their A game.

And am I the only one to think that all of the shooting was overdone? Not very Connery-esque. Can't there be a happier medium reminiscent of KOTOR where influence and exploring environments can be utilized? L-I-N-E-A-R! :s

Yeah, too much shooting, too many guys... it wasn't too great. Average at best and has the WORST replay value of any 007 game.
    It just doesn't FEEL like a Connery film- too many guys. There are some great parts in there, but a lot seems like filler.
    It all feels like filler especially that destroy 30 cars mission, that was unnecessary.
    That was pathetic!
    About 85% of the game is pathetic.
    It all feels like filler especially that destroy 30 cars mission, that was unnecessary.

It was a bit unnecessary, however, i'll stand up and protect this game. I think that this game definately had a 60's connery feel. First off, the driving levels are very 60's (even if the cars are a bit out of place) and when you get inside the soviet buildings, that takes you back to the cold war. I think you guys are being a little harsh. This game isn't that bad...
    0064, I'm ALWAYS harsh. And the games not horrible, it's just average. AVERAGE. I can't say it's special, it's not. It has Connery, that's a plus. But there are many drawbacks, the driving missions, the endless guys, the impossible comeback of Red Grant, the inability to play as Bond, Klebb, Tatiana, or any of the good guys in multiplayer. Overall, another average, run of the mill EA game.

And this one didn't "challenge anything".
    Endless guys??? ?:) ?:) ?:) ?:) ?:) ?:) ?:)

There are not enough guys. And the comback of Red Grant wasn't impossible. In addition, the multiplayer is great. Quite frankly, I don't really care who I play as as long as I win.
    I think he means that the guys kept coming out of the woodwork no matter how fast you put them down.

I didn't know if I was playing Bond or Rambo III.

Exactly, RogueAgent you hit the nail on the head.

But come on! What's multiplayer if you can't play as James Bond? We all know how well EON's multiplayer did because Bond wasn't in it...
    Well, I for one don't care who I play as. It just doesn't matter to me. :p
    You're not a fan of any character in multiplayer 0064? I always have my favorites whenever I play a multiplayer game in any Bond game. A lot of guides were made up for preferred characters in Goldeneye 007 (though no one liked her, I always played as Natalya).

BTW: General question to all male and female gamers.

When there is a woman in the multiplayer option, do you frequently play as them?
    I frequently have them as my bot teammates wile I play Bond. Seriously, that is what I did in Nightfire. I put good girls on my team and play against bad girls or Scaramanga and Jaws, etc. But the good girls were always on my team, while I would usually play as Stealth suit Bond.
    BTW: General question to all male and female gamers.

When there is a woman in the multiplayer option, do you frequently play as them?

No.

I frequently have them as my bot teammates wile I play Bond. Seriously, that is what I did in Nightfire. I put good girls on my team and play against bad girls or Scaramanga and Jaws, etc. But the good girls were always on my team, while I would usually play as Stealth suit Bond.

Don't worry Nightshooter, I never doubted that's what you'd do in Nightfire. Usually, I'm always a female character, I don't know why... I'm just drawn to them. In Nightfire, I'd be Zorin if I was going to be a male character. I LOVED Nightfire's multiplayer, it's not quite as good as Goldeneye but it's the best of EA's.
    I honestly don't really have a favorite character in the games. I have some characters thatI play moe than others (Dr. No, Xenia Onatopp), but no real favorites.
  • IAMBONDIAMBOND Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    The Nightfire multi-player was awesome!!!

I thought it was the best multiplayer, even better than FRWL's multiplayer.