Non appealing Bond girls

12346»

Comments

• BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Have to say, both TD's women - Pam Bouvier and Kara Milovy -leave me cold, I just can't see anything in them.

Kara left me cold, too. But Pam Bouvier was one of the best Bond Girls in my opinion. And Dalton's other Bond Girl, Lupe Lamora, was absolutely one of the best looking.

Aah, Lupe Lamora, BL - now you're talking :)

Yesirrrrr! :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • DelicatessenInSteelDelicatessenInSteel Posts: 181MI6 Agent
    Every Bond girl from LD through Skyfall was unappealing, even though I thought the Severin girl from Skyfall could have been nice if they hadn't had her in so much makeup.
    1.MoonRaker 2.OHMSS 3.LALD 4.OP 5.FYEO 6.DR. NO 7.YOLT 8.LTK 9.CR 10.AVTAK
  • RikRik Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Every Bond girl from LD through Skyfall was unappealing, even though I thought the Severin girl from Skyfall could have been nice if they hadn't had her in so much makeup.

WTF? :o
  • UltimateTruthUltimateTruth Posts: 140MI6 Agent
    For me, I guess I would have to go with Eva Green.....If one of those snobby, bitchy, semi feminine models from a Ralph Lauren Polo ad jumped off the page and into real life, it would look and sound like Eva Green and would be named Buffy. (Good actress though)

Halle Berry....She looked great, but I always got the sense that she wasn't a sincere Bond fan, rather she just wanted to egotistically pad her acting resume/bucket list as a Bond girl. I can't get past this when I watch DAD.....she's too big of a star already>>>>I like my Bond girls to suddenly appear out of relative obscurity

My left field choice as favorite Bond girl is Olga from QOS !!!
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    I use to not think Jill St. John was appealing, but I've changed my tune. She's very pretty, her character just frustrates me :D

Tanya Roberts does nothing for me, though that could be Stacy is insufferable.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Tiffany Case has a complete personality transplant during the course of the film. She starts off as really savvy when she's checking Bond's fingerprints when he's pretending to be Peter Franks, but then she turns into a ditz when she is captured by Blofeld.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Rik wrote:

WTF? :o

Double WTF?!!!! :o
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Tiffany Case has a complete personality transplant during the course of the film. She starts off as really savvy when she's checking Bond's fingerprints when he's pretending to be Peter Franks, but then she turns into a ditz when she is captured by Blofeld.

Yep. The transformation of her character certainly is strange. Checking for fingerprints to falling off a boat shooting a gun.

Yep. The transformation of her character certainly is strange. Checking for fingerprints to falling off a boat shooting a gun.

Further evidence of the careless and haphazard nature of the film, I'm afraid. But I still enjoy it!