YOUNG BOND

13»

Comments

• bondisfitbondisfit Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    i love reading the young Bond books. I think they should make them into movies aswell!
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    edited January 2008
    For you Young Bondites, I've posted a look back on Young Bond news from 2007 and a look ahead at what fans can expect in 2008.

2007: A Young Bond year in review
    http://www.youngbonddossier.com/Young_Bond/Danger_Society_News/Entries/2007/12/31_2007%3A_A_Young_Bond_year_in_review.html

Young Bonding in 2008
    http://www.youngbonddossier.com/Young_Bond/Danger_Society_News/Entries/2008/1/1_Young_Bonding_in_2008.html

Happy New Year! {[]
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    With thanks to zencat over at www.youngbonddossier.com I read about a special Young Bond Box Set at Borders Bookshops.
    I managed to track down the nearest shop to me and bagged one of these before they all went. The store had three sets in and they should retail at £30 - managed to bag mine for £25 though :D

Cheers zencat -{
    YNWA 97
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    Glad you got one, Sir Miles. I have to admit, the existence of this set came as a total surprise to me. I walked into a store and there it was. I didn't hear anything about if from Puffin or IFP.

BTW, have you noticed the official YB site has been revamped?
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
    zencat wrote:
    Glad you got one, Sir Miles. I have to admit, the existence of this set came as a total surprise to me. I walked into a store and there it was. I didn't hear anything about if from Puffin or IFP.

Me too, thanks again for the tip off.
    zencat wrote:
    BTW, have you noticed the official YB site has been revamped?

Yes - first time I'd checked their site out for a while too.
    YNWA 97
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Perhaps they could have waited for BRC to be released before doing such a set. Nice set they've put together there though.
    Perhaps they could have waited for BRC to be released before doing such a set. Nice set they've put together there though.

The pity is that Hurricane Gold wasn't released in the previous Limited Edition format and so that's not in the Borders set either. I wonder why they do that because it's bl**dy annoying X-( It would have been great to have a full set in the Limited Edition packaging.
    Maybe they will do a full hardback set in the future ?
    YNWA 97
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Annoying indeed. I'm sure they'll release a full set of sorts when the series is all done and dusted.