Elimination Game

Comments

• 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    1)From Russia With Love [92]+
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [18]-
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    RJJB wrote:
    Well an idea's dawned on me everyone! The next elimination game should be the video games! Starting with Goldeneye and working our way to the latest (FRWL). That's only nine choices, so not nearly as many as the 22 listed here, I think it would be good, what do you guys think?

Why wait? I'd go ahead and do it, but in the gaming section of the site.

We can't have two co-exist though, I'll do it when this is done.
  • Prince Kamal KhanPrince Kamal Khan Posts: 277MI6 Agent
    1)From Russia With Love [91]-
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [19]+
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited May 2007
    1) From Russia With Love 91 + 1 = [92]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service 19 - 1 = [18]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    RJJB wrote:
    Well an idea's dawned on me everyone! The next elimination game should be the video games! Starting with Goldeneye and working our way to the latest (FRWL). That's only nine choices, so not nearly as many as the 22 listed here, I think it would be good, what do you guys think?

We already asked to give the games a rest after this, Please comply with our wishes, JFF.
  • LazenbyLazenby The upper reaches of the AmazoPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Alex wrote:
    Her Majesty will always be the cream of the crop, regardless of all you voters who seem to have cropped up simply for this event.

You know that, I know that, and it seems at least a few others around here know that as well. That said FRWL is the one film I can almost tolerate OHMSS losing to. I don't like it, but I will eventually get over it. Still, though, I'm a little upset at all the people who seemed to vanish right as this last battle got underway.
    Alex wrote:
    RJJB wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't know if the decision of yours was final or not. When can they return?

We already asked to give the games a rest after this, Please comply with our wishes, JFF.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love 92 + 1 = [93]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service 18 - 1 = [17]
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [93]+1= 94
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [17]-1= 16
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    I'm sorry, I didn't know if the decision of yours was final or not. When can they return?
    After a small rest. And thanks :)
    Alex wrote:
    All this undying devotion for Rosa running around a fishtank backwards.

(twice, in herky jerky motion)

I most truly agree on Russia's greatness, but you folks have got to be kidding me. Her Majesty will always be the cream of the crop, regardless of all you voters who seem to have cropped up simply for this event.

And if you have taken offense, tough. :D
    Don't expect me to feel sorry for you and your fellow OHMSS fans. ;) IMO the best ever Bond film was GF and that didn't even make the top two, so enjoy OHMSS being ranked number 2, because as far as I'm concerned, that's too high. :p :D (I would have placed OHMSS at number 6.)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    Dan Same, we know how much you love GF. No need to continuously repeat yourself. You don't see JFF harping about AVTAK and that came in #22! :))

You talk so much about your Bond ranking that I think we all can now recite your top 10 by heart! :))
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    Tee Hee wrote:
    Dan Same, we know how much you love GF. No need to continuously repeat yourself. You don't see JFF harping about AVTAK and that came in #22! :))

You talk so much about your Bond ranking that I think we all can now recite your top 10 by heart! :))

Wow... Tee Hee's right, I really only complained about AVTAK not making it for a few posts on page 5-6 (I should know I just read it coincidentally) :)). It's a new record everyone! Be proud, I'm making progress! ;)

Anyway Alex, I'm glad that's all cleared up, and since we're fighting for the same thing (OHMSS), that makes it all the merrier! :D Sadly, it may not win, but in our eyes, we think its best! FRWL's good and all, but OHMSS takes the cake (see everyone, I DO have normal tastes in Bond films).

But while Tee Hee said it there is definitely something wrong with AVTAK going out first... but I will not elaborate. (everyone takes a big sigh of relief) ;)
    Tee Hee wrote:
    I know, he never talks about AVTAK at all. :)) BTW, if you want to know how much I love GF, I posted in the 'Best Bond Film Ever!' thread exactly why I consider it to be the god of Bond films. ;)
    Tee Hee wrote:
    True, true. ;) The thing is, though, I can't help it. Writing lists and using rankings is how my obsessive compulsive tendencies come out, so you will have to get used to it, and treat my lists/rankings the same way that you would treat JFF whenever he threatens to rant about AVTAK, or does so. ;) ('There he goes again ;),' or something like that. :D)
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [95] +
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [15] -
  • Harry PalmerHarry Palmer Somewhere in the past ...Posts: 325MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [95] + 1 = [96]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [15]-1= [14]
    1. Cr, 2. Ltk, 3. Tld, 4. Qs, 5. Ohmss, 6. Twine, 7. Tnd, 8. Tswlm, 9. Frwl, 10. Tb, 11. Ge, 12. Gf, 13. Dn, 14. Mr, 15. Op, 16. Yolt, 17. Sf, 18. Daf, 19. Avtak, 20. Sp, 21. Fyeo, 22. Dad, 23. Lald, 24. Tmwtgg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [96] - 1 = [95]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [14]+1= [15]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,499Chief of Staff
    1) From Russia With Love [95]+1= [96]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [15]-1= [14]
  • Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [96]+1=[97]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [14]-1=[13]
  • RJJBRJJB United StatesPosts: 346MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [97]+1=[98]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13]-1=[12]
    1) From Russia With Love [98]-1=97
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [12]+1=13
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [97] -1 = 96
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13] +1 = [14]
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • LazenbyLazenby The upper reaches of the AmazoPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [95]-
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [15]+
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    1) From Russia With Love [96]+
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [14]-
  • Mr St John SmytheMr St John Smythe Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [97]+
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13]-
  • Lazenby880Lazenby880 LondonPosts: 525MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [97] - 1 = [96]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13] + 1 = [14]
  • Moore Not LessMoore Not Less Posts: 1,095MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [96]+1 =97
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [14]-1 =13
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    1) From Russia With Love [97]+1 =98
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13]-1 =12

Can 12 , 13 people come and vote off OHMSS first thing in the morning so we can lay this to rest !
    1) From Russia With Love [97]
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13]

Never! OHMSS still has a shot... :D
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    A7ce wrote:
    1) From Russia With Love [97]+1 =98
    2) On Her Majesty's Secret Service [13]-1 =12

Can 12 , 13 people come and vote off OHMSS first thing in the morning so we can lay this to rest !

Why not preempt that prematurely?