Welcome & Comings & Goings

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,276MI6 Agent
    What's with the invasion of the bodysnatchers thing with Higgins?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • _M_M From Anaheim-Lives Aberdeen UKPosts: 45MI6 Agent
    Hey everybody long time lurker and Bond mad. Thought I'd finally join up and take part with some like minded individuals.

I'm Dan and I live in Scotland, though born and raised in California. I have lived in the UK for ten years now. I've been into Bond for as long as I can remember. I remember being a kid and sitting all day in front of the TV watching Movies for Men on TNT lol! I remember father's day weekend was the best A day of non stop Bond then a day of Clint or John!

Anyways, I also want to say thanks for all the help and information I've got from the site over the years as a lurker!

Dan
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Welcome aboard Dan (_M) {[] .
    It's always great to get other fans views and opinions. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Welcome Dan -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    _M wrote:
    Hey everybody long time lurker and Bond mad. Thought I'd finally join up and take part with some like minded individuals.

I'm Dan and I live in Scotland, though born and raised in California. I have lived in the UK for ten years now. I've been into Bond for as long as I can remember. I remember being a kid and sitting all day in front of the TV watching Movies for Men on TNT lol! I remember father's day weekend was the best A day of non stop Bond then a day of Clint or John!

Anyways, I also want to say thanks for all the help and information I've got from the site over the years as a lurker!

Dan

Welcome, Dan. I'm glad you decided to stop "lurking" and come on in! More fun that way. -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Welcome Dan. Lurk no more - come and join us in our debates here! :) -{ {[]
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    Welcome -{
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    Yes, welcome! If it's not too intrusive, _M, where in Scotland are you? I'm in the west, on the border of Ayrshire and East Renfrewshire.
  • _M_M From Anaheim-Lives Aberdeen UKPosts: 45MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the welcome guys and Barbel I am in Aberdeen. {[]
    Ah, nowhere near each other then! :)) Hope you enjoy yourself here.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Thought I would just announce my return. I have been busy somewhat but feel the need to dip my toe into the Bondian realms again. It is good to see some old friends are still here and I hope to make some new ones. How often I will contribute it is hard to say but I am around and look forward to chatting, sharing and enjoying reading various threads here at ajb. -{
    Welcome back -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Indeed, welcome back. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Welcome back, scaramanga1! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    Nice to see you back, mate -{
    YNWA 97
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Hey, the Mod Squad is back at (almost) full strength! Good to see ya again!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Hardyboy wrote:

Good to be back. -{ Glad to see this place still going strong after all this time. Just need to get into the swing of it again. :) I'm so used to being on facebook I keep on looking for a like button! :))
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Nice to see you back, mate -{

+1 :)
    By the way, Is Higgins off on another cruise ?
    I think he's gone Shoe Shopping.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    A shoes cruise? :#
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Trainer Training? :)) -{
    A boot route?
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:

Good to be back. -{ Glad to see this place still going strong after all this time. Just need to get into the swing of it again. :) I'm so used to being on facebook I keep on looking for a like button! :))

Still going strong, and still going nuts! :))

Welcome back! -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • StirlingStirling ScotlandPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    edited November 2014
    Hey chaps, been a visitor for years now, just never had anything worthwhile to say! Not sure I do now but at least I've got a few chips to play with, it's always dangerous looking at nice expensive things when the treasury isn't paying out :)) .

Never seem to have any readies when the bargains are about, missed out when the Levi Menlo's were £300 in various places, gutted! Won't miss out next time round.

Also a massive thanks to all those who provide the info that is needed regarding clothes, props and all that good stuff!

Cheers
    David -{
    Welcome Stirling. -{
    Welcome to AJB, Stirling. :) -{
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Well, once again I've been absent for a while, although I have peeked in on occasion...'Real World' drama and travails have kept me zigging and zagging ('serpentine' running to avoid metaphorical sniper fire), but I'm back to working on the next Oscar Jade project, and intend to be more present here as #24 unfolds. And, of course, I look forward to resuming old friendships and making new ones. Cheers! -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Welcome back Mate -{
    {[] Welcome back.
    Loeffelholz, was the first to answer my posts, long ago when I first joined AJB.
    ( back when I was a raving lunatic :# before calming down ) :))