Welcome & Comings & Goings

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    {[] Welcome back.
    Loeffelholz, was the first to answer my posts, long ago when I first joined AJB.
    ( back when I was a raving lunatic :# before calming down ) :))

That sounds familiar... {:)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Well, once again I've been absent for a while, although I have peeked in on occasion...'Real World' drama and travails have kept me zigging and zagging ('serpentine' running to avoid metaphorical sniper fire), but I'm back to working on the next Oscar Jade project, and intend to be more present here as #24 unfolds. And, of course, I look forward to resuming old friendships and making new ones. Cheers! -{

We're glad you're back. -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Having to deal with me in the early days, Loeffelholz must have
    The patience of a saint. {[] so it's great to have another experienced
    Hand on the wheel. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Thanks very much, everyone. I've always felt a particular 'bond' with this site :p ...and its members. Having been a member of the MI6 and Commander Bond sites in the past (but not having visited either since 2012 or so), the conversation and camaraderie here have always been a cut above, IMHO {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Nice to see you around again, Loeff -{
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    came back from a very eventful transatlantic crossing on the marvellous Queen Mary 2 from Hamburg to NYC.

Meeting up with Danjaq_off was a joy - as always and I hope that Blackleiter kept in control the Timboys and Sir Miles - like he promised :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Welcome back Mate -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    By the way, Is Higgins off on another cruise ?
    Yep! You've been missing me, TP? :v

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,326Chief of Staff
    Welcome back, Higgins! Things have been awfully dull around here. Now you're back I hope there'll be some gratuitous Dalton-bashing.
    edited November 2014

And just saying, I don't do cruises!

Calling it a cruise would be like calling the Queen Mary 2 a boat or a cruiseship.
    Or calling Dalton a hard-edged Bond! :v

The Queen Mary 2 is the ONLY Transatlantic Liner! What that means could be experienced in the last days with headwinds up to 75 knots. You don't want to have this on a cruiseship, I tell you :D

You can have your Cosmos on a cruisehip, I am having my singlemalt on the Queen Mary 2 :D

Barbel wrote:
    Welcome back, Higgins! Things have been awfully dull around here. Now you're back I hope there'll be some gratuitous Dalton-bashing.

Thanks, Barbel. We had a guy named Roger McGuinn doing concerts and lectures - the man is great!

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Im eating brekkie right now in the Carribean somewhere!!!

Hit Nassau on Saturday
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Higgins wrote:
    came back from a very eventful transatlantic crossing on the marvellous Queen Mary 2 from Hamburg to NYC.

Meeting up with Danjaq_off was a joy - as always and I hope that Blackleiter kept in control the Timboys and Sir Miles - like he promised :D

They must know you by name by now mate!

Im def going to do the transatlantic once got rid of the kids :)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    They must know you by name by now mate!

Im def going to do the transatlantic once got rid of the kids :)

They know me by my trainers now :D

Enjoy your Carribean Cruise Welshie {[]

Haha

Im a bit sunburnt today from my visit to the beach in Antigua yesterday!! On the way back to the ship I ended up trying on quite a few Rolex models. Despite my wrist still being covered in sand, grit and suncream the lady kept insisting she slapped them on my wrist!! :D

Suprised by the selection of models they had - new DSSD, new Sea Dweller, milgauss etc
    Did she slap anything else? ;) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Did she slap anything else? ;) :))

No the Mrs was with me :))
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:

And just saying, I don't do cruises!

Calling it a cruise would be like calling the Queen Mary 2 a boat or a cruiseship.
    Or calling Dalton a hard-edged Bond! :v

The Queen Mary 2 is the ONLY Transatlantic Liner! What that means could be experienced in the last days with headwinds up to 75 knots. You don't want to have this on a cruiseship, I tell you :D

You can have your Cosmos on a cruisehip, I am having my singlemalt on the Queen Mary 2 :D

Nice to see you safely back from your boat trip :007)
    I just new with Higgins and a good time a Queen had
    To be involved ! :p ;) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Higgins wrote:

Hope you had a great time, old man! -{ I have a feeling we will eventually meet during your world travels.

Sir Miles and the Timboys (sounds like a Simon Cowell-sponsored boy band) were very well-behaved during your absence. :D
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    NYC? My home town. I was born there. Did you get to walk the streets at all? See the Statue Of Liberty? I always get misty-eyed at her... :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    I see he brought the Snow, with him. ;)
    edited November 2014
    chrisisall wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    NYC? My home town. I was born there. Did you get to walk the streets at all? See the Statue Of Liberty? I always get misty-eyed at her... :D

No, this time, we where taken directly to the airport on our way back to Germany - thus could not meetup with Blackleiter.
    When we where approaching New York at 5:30 in the morning, it was quite stunning to see the illuminated Statue of Liberty from afar right after passing the Verazzano Narrows brigde.

What even impressed me more was that we could hear a church bell from shore long before reaching the VZN bridge.

We have docked opposite of Governor's Island and had the statue in sight for the entire morning

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles and the Timboys (sounds like a Simon Cowell-sponsored boy band) were very well-behaved during your absence. :D

That's all about to change now that he has returned :D
    YNWA 97

Hope you had a great time, old man! -{ I have a feeling we will eventually meet during your world travels.

Thanks for checking them closely :D , old friend.
    Next time, hopefully we'll meet. I can tell you that my trainers are really impressive in real life :D

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    We have docked opposite of Governor's Island and had the statue in sight for the entire morning
    Wow, that's cool. It's been too long sine I saw her in real life!
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    Sir Miles wrote:

That's all about to change now that he has returned :D

Great! Then my work is done! :))
    Higgins wrote:
    I can tell you that my trainers are really impressive in real life

No doubt! :))
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Haha

Im a bit sunburnt today from my visit to the beach in Antigua yesterday!! On the way back to the ship I ended up trying on quite a few Rolex models. Despite my wrist still being covered in sand, grit and suncream the lady kept insisting she slapped them on my wrist!! :D

Suprised by the selection of models they had - new DSSD, new Sea Dweller, milgauss etc

Here is welshie unpacking:

100_1254_Small_1.JPG

:)) :))