Bond 23 girls announced?

Comments

• Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Perfect time to bring her back. I wish I had a time machine and could bring Carole Bouquet back from the 70s. :))
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'd be going after Ursula Andress, WOW ! and she's 75 this year I think. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    If we're doing that, I'm going after Claudine Auger, who will be 70 next month.

50530776.jpg
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    sweet Jesus! Can everybody stop posting old ladies on the site?!!! :#
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
    Please secretagent, show some respect for your elders :)). Many a good tune and all that..........
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • TracyTracy the VillagePosts: 369MI6 Agent
    Jamie Murray would be an interesting choice for a rebooted Moneypenny in the vein of novel-Mary Goodnight; perhaps she could replace CR's Villiers? Loved her on Hustle as a con artist who could pull off any role and think it'd be awesome to have a strong female ally within MI-6 to complement M.
    Flattery will get you nowhere, but don't stop trying.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    Tracy wrote:
    Jamie Murray would be an interesting choice for a rebooted Moneypenny in the vein of novel-Mary Goodnight; perhaps she could replace CR's Villiers? Loved her on Hustle as a con artist who could pull off any role and think it'd be awesome to have a strong female ally within MI-6 to complement M.

Great idea....she is a gorgeous , strong babe....

Don't forget dexter Tracy!

Trivia....she was named after the bionic woman (character) and these are some great shotsnof her...check out the last one....

http://www.askactor.com/actress/Jaime_Murray/galleries/
    I have to agree about Jamie Murray Loved her in Hustle and she'd make a great Monepenny. Although why would Bond go chasing after other women with her back in the office. :))
  • EvaFanEvaFan Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Never heard of her to be honest.
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Gemma Chan looks nice, I would okay if she was cast in Bond 23.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Naomie Harris offered Bond Girl part, reportedly.
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    blueman wrote:

Hope not, didn't like her in Pirates.
  • mishtabondmishtabond Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    aslo here's EW's report on Naomi Harris,

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/06/naomie-harris-bond-23/

I will never count anyone out until I see the finished product...*thinks back to hearing about Daniel and Eva being cast* originally baffled by the news but it turned out amazing
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    mishtabond wrote:
    aslo here's EW's report on Naomi Harris,

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/06/naomie-harris-bond-23/

I will never count anyone out until I see the finished product...*thinks back to hearing about Daniel and Eva being cast* originally baffled by the news but it turned out amazing

Right attitude mishtabond...

I kinda like her....
    And this pic is suitably bond girl

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/archives/naomie_harris_bond_girl_in_next_007_movie/
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    She's great, she's hot, watch "Miami Vice" if you have any doubts ;)
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Maybe the next Bond girl will wear one of these Lisa Marie Fernandez swimsuits? They are inspired by the older Bond films I would assume according to her website.

http://lisamariefernandez.com/

Lisa_Marie_Fernandez_Swimsuit.jpg
    "Better late than never."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I think she would be a terrific Bond girl. I hope it happens.
    blueman wrote:

"Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,839MI6 Agent
    I think she would be a terrific Bond girl. I hope it happens.
    blueman wrote:

She seems OK. I'm neither excited (oh, behave!) nor worried by this rumour.

I saw X-men:first class last weekend, and I liked it. I also concluded:

- I want Michael Fassbender to be the next Bond.
    - I want to see January Jones as a Bond girl.
    - I want to see Matthew Vaughn direct a Bond movie.
  • DrFragmentDrFragment South Coast Of EnglandPosts: 49MI6 Agent
    January Jones - had to have been named by Mr Fleming !. With a name like that she has to be a Bond girl at some point.
    "Mm... Royal Beluga, north of the Caspian."
    We now know parts of the next Bond will be set in India. Obviosly we should start debating the castng of bollywood actresses! The namas that first pop up are Aishwarya Rai and Freida Pinto. Fine choises, but there are other candidates. Katarina Kaif is about to de-throne "Ash" Rai as the queen of Indian cinema. Other interesting candidates are Priyana Chopa and Riya Sen. Sorry there are no links to phots (Two of them arems Universe winners),but this was written on an Amazon Kindle ...
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    please no naomie.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    DrFragment wrote:
    January Jones - had to have been named by Mr Fleming !. With a name like that she has to be a Bond girl at some point.

I've always been amazed by how perfect her name is. Now that we have discussed it in the Anniston forum, I would pick Christina Hendricks over January Jones, but both are great.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Because....???
    smudgedude wrote:
    please no naomie.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I've just heard a rumor that Jenifer Aniston might be up for a Bond girl. :v
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    Well, here's something I just encountered:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/berenice-marlohe-bond-girl_n_987585.html

As always, I'll take a "wait-until-EON-confirms-it" attitude. That said, this Berenice Marlohe is certainly attractive and looks to be cast from the same mold as Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko, so it doesn't seem too improbable. But what's this that Rhys Ifans is in the film? Wait and see, wait and see. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Well, here's something I just encountered:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/berenice-marlohe-bond-girl_n_987585.html

As always, I'll take a "wait-until-EON-confirms-it" attitude. That said, this Berenice Marlohe is certainly attractive and looks to be cast from the same mold as Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko, so it doesn't seem too improbable. But what's this that Rhys Ifans is in the film? Wait and see, wait and see. . .

Please God no. She makes Eva Green look good looking. Please can we have a Blond or a Redhead (I blinked and missed Fields) and an 'age appropriate ' choice please. Relax Zaphod it's only a rumour, it's only a rumour...
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    JJ is one hottie INDEED. B-)
    It`s hard to find any real info on her. Nothing on age, height, hobbies etc - but SIX photos on IMDB! But she is 23 years old and she has been acting in French films and TV since 2003. Nothing is confirmed, but she is an exotic beauty and they are casting now. Could be true, but is she the turkish villan`s girlfriend or someone else?
    Sure she looks good, But she's no Jenifer Aniston.