Bond 23 girls announced?

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    Sure she looks good, But she's no Jenifer Aniston.

Yes, she has those two things going for her.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    zaphod wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Well, here's something I just encountered:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/berenice-marlohe-bond-girl_n_987585.html

As always, I'll take a "wait-until-EON-confirms-it" attitude. That said, this Berenice Marlohe is certainly attractive and looks to be cast from the same mold as Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko, so it doesn't seem too improbable. But what's this that Rhys Ifans is in the film? Wait and see, wait and see. . .

Please God no. She makes Eva Green look good looking. Please can we have a Blond or a Redhead (I blinked and missed Fields) and an 'age appropriate ' choice please. Relax Zaphod it's only a rumour, it's only a rumour...

Eva Green is good looking, it was kind of her job requirement.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    edited October 2011
    zaphod wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/berenice-marlohe-bond-girl_n_987585.html

As always, I'll take a "wait-until-EON-confirms-it" attitude. That said, this Berenice Marlohe is certainly attractive and looks to be cast from the same mold as Eva Green and Olga Kurylenko, so it doesn't seem too improbable. But what's this that Rhys Ifans is in the film? Wait and see, wait and see. . .

Please God no. She makes Eva Green look good looking. Please can we have a Blond or a Redhead (I blinked and missed Fields) and an 'age appropriate ' choice please. Relax Zaphod it's only a rumour, it's only a rumour...

No zaphod, It's likely true... Been around a few days now and no denials.. :)

I know you were hoping for a 'woman' and more curves, but... :)

Actually she's stunning as this pic shows

159acc93.jpg

She also could double as Olga kurylenko's sister....

So could she Be playing camille montes in B23 instead of Olga?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    She has her Knockers, number24 :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Mr Beech wrote:
    zaphod wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

Eva Green is good looking, it was kind of her job requirement.

Yeah, no kidding. Poor Eva; wow.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    ke02eww wrote:
    zaphod wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

Ok. That's much better picture, and she is indeed stunning. However...if cast they all seem to be very much variations on a theme so far, and a bit young for Bond (I felt creeped out by Brozzer and the truly delightful Ms Pike so this predates the reboot)
    No zaphod, It's likely true... Been around a few days now and no denials.. :)

I know you were hoping for a 'woman' and more curves, but... :)

Actually she's stunning as this pic shows

159acc93.jpg

She also could double as Olga kurylenko's sister....

So could she Be playing camille montes in B23 instead of Olga?
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Most of the Bond girls that I think were the prettiest were all fairly unknown here in the US. Carole Bouquest, Barbara Back, Daniela Bianchi etc. Eva Green is no great beauty, but she is pretty and interesting...

Hard to explain I guess. I just don't want to see Jennifer Anniston or the Babe of the Week in a Bond film.
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    a very enthusiastic two thumbs up for her!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,619Chief of Staff
    smudgedude wrote:
    a very enthusiastic two thumbs up for her!

Be careful - she can have you arrested for that :D

She looks nice enough - but I would prefer to see actors walking and talking before I'm totally convinced.
    YNWA 97
    I don't know, I keep hearing good things about this, Jennifer Aniston person.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I don't know, I keep hearing good things about this, Jennifer Aniston person.

Really ? Can't say as I've heard her mentioned here before....
    YNWA 97
    where I live,simply everyone is talking about her. ( or is it everyone simple is talking about her ) I can't remember.
    Either way her name is every where. Then again I am her agent.
  • dickiebartdickiebart Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    According to The Economic Times, Helen McCrory and Berenice Marlohe are set to be the Bond 23 girls. Helen is round the same age as Daniel, but looks a little old to be a Bond Girl.
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/new-007-film-23rd-james-bond-film-is-titled-skyfall/articleshow/10265569.cms
    http://www.007collection.blogspot.com check it! All my 007 autographs, toys, cars, books and more!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Marlohe looks a bit like Famke

famke_janssen_026.jpg

Me likey :x

She may be the first french Bond girl since Carole Bouquet, that I really like!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys wrote:

famke_janssen_026.jpg

Me likey :x

I seriously struggle to tell her apart from the last couple. Nice enough if we had not had three of them in two films.
    Let me help you on this, Zaphod:

Olga was cute
    Caterina was more a kind of lady
    Eva Green was the ugly one with the larger hooters.

;)

Bondtoys wrote:

Olga was cute

;)

Thanks for clearing that up. Much appreciated.:))
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:

famke_janssen_026.jpg

True, she looks like Famke with a prettier face. I just hope she will not wear sandals or peeptoes and keep her shoes on at all times. Her crippled toes are even uglier than Angelina Jolie's feet in "Salt". But could live with the rest.
    RW,

You relize that it's Famke Janssen on that pic :D

Edit: I have just found out that there is a database for celebrity feet
    http://www.wikifeet.com

• Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    RW,

You relize that it's Famke Janssen on that pic :D

Edit: I have just found out that there is a database for celebrity feet
    http://www.wikifeet.com

Haha, no, I didn't recognize Famke :)) ;% - she looks much more beautful here than in GE. Although when I quoted you the photo named "famke_janssen_026.jpg" could have been a clue ...

Thanks for the wikifeet link. :)) Not that I really needed it - it's just when feet are so "in your face" as the barefoot "Salt" Jolie on the big screen, the feet should match the rest.
    RW I agree, Famke looks much better now in her 40s than in GE

Bondtoys wrote:

Olga was cute

;)

I personally found Eva Green to be the most attractive as a package, but on looks alone, Olga was gorgeous.
    Bondtoys wrote:

Then send her my way, Bondtoys....just her accent alone has an...errr...stimulating effect ;%
    YNWA 97
    ... how did I know, that you did not care too much about her face (and her annoying attitude in CR), Sir Miles :D

Bondtoys wrote:
    ... how did I know, that you did not care too much about her face (and her annoying attitude in CR), Sir Miles :D

She only gave attitude before the stairwell fight. After that, she calmed it down and stood lovely by Bond. And she has a great face (from the right, er, angle? :)) )
    edited October 2011
    Mr. Beech,I am afraid that you have to learn a lot about women:

Once they break your nuts, they will continue to do so - even that may temporarily change.
    It won't last for long :v

Bondtoys wrote:
    Mr. Beech,I am afraid that you have to learn a lot about women:

Once they break your nuts, they will continue to do so - even that may temporarily change.
    It won't last for long :v

Ah. I'm still a teen, so you may be right. I look forward to that learning experience. :))
    I Hear your pain Big Guy, I think you need a Hug, Bondtoys. Take some time for yourself, Light some sented candles and have a soothing warm bath, Mabey some Kenny g on the I-player. " You are a child of the Universe" :p
    yeah, I am aware, that you Dalton boys are from the cute and cuddly fraction :D

Thanks for the offer TP, I will call you up on this the next time :D