The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,368Chief of Staff
    How nice to see you again! Where to this time?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    ..... the upper reaches of the Amazoco.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Now then, if we're ready to begin the final journey...
    Get packed, Bring some warm clothes.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Here, buy yourself some decent Clothes!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    don't you like me?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    It's not the sort of question a gentleman answers.
    Is this the stupid Mutha that tailed you uptown?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    that's putting it mildly
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    It's time we said goodbye to an uninvited guest.
    Now promise you'll stay right there! I shan't be long!
    Last time you said that, you went off to Jamaica.
    ah he certainly left with his tail between his legs
    I'm truly sorry I have to dash off like this.
    There's been a bit of a flap at the office.
    same old moneypenny, britain's last line of defense
    Four big shots made improper advances towards her,
    But she defended her honor with great success.
    everybody needs a hobby
    Genealogy, sir. Fascinating subject.
    I must be dreaming
    Your dream, whatever kind of nightmare it is, hasn't a chance ....
    Me Booooooonnnnddd!!!!
    that wasn't very nice
    You´re doing a splendid job
    we aim to please
    Congratulations, The ltalians were most impressed
    by the way you handled the Rome affair.
    standard operating procedure
    I haven´t exaggerated We appreciate your help.
    Look, no Hands!
    Talented girl !
    my my they do get around