The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,480Chief of Staff
    ...in need of some soft lighting, and I know a little restaurant...
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    no thanks I don't like **** fights
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You're just showing off the size of your ......
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    engine?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Something like that, yes.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I've had a few optional extras installed.
    ''Fully loaded,'' I think is the term.
    you know what they say about the fittest
    Some cults consider it a sign of invulnerability and great sexual prowess.
    you'll see to that personally, will you?
    Not for me, thanks. Doctor's orders.
    well, you get your clothes back on and I'll buy you an ice cream
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    I prefer cash.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    And how many millions do you want for your services this time ?
    More than you can possibly imagine.
    Sorry, old buddy, but two mill, is a hell of a chunk of dough !
    and all so mad little alec can settle a score with the world fifty years on
    I'll lend a hand if you want.
    i prefer cash
    Banks don't open on Sundays !
    of course you'd say that...james bond her majesty's loyal terrier...defender of the so called faith
    I do hate it when religion comes between us.
    that makes two of us
    M sent me because your life might be in danger.
    yes, it usually is, thank you.
    I'm a legitimate businessman now.
    you know what a queen of hearts means in an upside down position
    ..... Whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette.
    i tend to notice little things like that
    Your powers of observation do you credit.