The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Oh, I think you can!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Are you as good a loser as you are a winner?
    Each with a 50/50 Chance!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    If you play the odds.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I can't accept- not with your luck.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I hope our little game isn't causing you to perspire
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    It relieves the tensions.
    ...just a slight stiffness coming on...in the shoulder...due to the altitude no doubt
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Any higher and my ears will pop...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    whatever the doctor orders
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I have pills for everything... Some make you taller, some make you forget.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    was it something I said?
    Ask anything you like.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That's not the kind of Question a Gentleman asks!
    a woman?!
    The Chap who made the Bullet 007!
    ah the man with the golden gun!
    Just another Zorin stooge.
    I seem to collect them
    Hand Grenades!
    Q's not gonna like this
    Well tell him he's fired!
    from what I'm hearing it is YOU who's out of order
    We've still got one Bomb aboard!
    don't I get some kind of protection?
    Absolutely!
    splendid
    So it's a job well done ?
    yes...considerably
    The least we can expect from you now is a little plain, solid work.