The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I never Joke about my Work 007!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    you amuse me, mr.Bond
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,631Chief of Staff
    Our organisation did not arrange for you to come over from the Russians just for amusement, Number Three.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sit down, Number Two. We will discuss
    your NATO project later.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    No time for that now?
    you're not here to think you're here to do what I tell you
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I'll get 008 to do it he obeys orders not instincts !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    hire me or fire me.it's entirely up to you
    You have an assignment. I expect you to carry it out objectively and professionally.
    stuff my orders!
    These growing signs of impertinence begin to disturb me, ...
    go and tell M.if he fires me I'll thank him for it
    Members of your curious profession are small in number.
    I call that Trouble!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    No, no, no, not suspicious. Just discreet.
    how safe do you feel?
    .... we are perfectly safe, He will do nothing in his own place.
    A harmless Toy!
    very novel Q.must get them in stores for chrismas
    very novel Q.must get them in stores for chrismas
    Look presents !
    Does it play any other Tune?
    If the price is right.
    Well, I heard the price of eggs was up, but isn't that a little high?
    Any higher, Mr Bond and my ears will pop.
    call me james.it's five days to alaska
    Your going to Amsterdam!
    names are for tombstones baby
    Really, have you no respect for the dead?
    You forget, I'm already dead.