The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I am invincible
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    ... No one's indestructible.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    If you´II forgive me, that´s what l´m here to find out.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Really? And what's the penalty for that these days?
    ... You're not to be hung in the morning, You're to be shot !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    you can tell allah...when you see him
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Do you believe in God, Mr Le Chiffre.
    a gentleman doesn't answer this question
    When you're up to your ankles you'll beg to tell me everything.
    When you're up to your knees you'll kiss my ass to kill you.
    how can you act like that? how can you be so cold?
    I was trained to expect the unexpected.
    ah you try to remember your training
    Training is useful. But there is no substitute for experience.
    the very words I live by
    Words you may have overheard which cannot any significance to you or anyone else in your organisation.
    That's a naughty little habit, listening at keyholes
    one more syllable and I'll have you killed
    How original.
    you know I've missed your sparkling personality
    Where as I hardly remember you at all.
    you're too kind
    I can assure you, my intentions are strictly honourable.
    looking at our present situation, strictly as a banker I would have to say that the numbers are not on you side
    Another banker! I seem to collect them.
    Good morning, my golden retrievers. What kind of havoc shall the Carver Media Group create in the world today? News?
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    They'll print anything these Days!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I read your obituary of me.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    You have a lot of Energy for a dead Man Mr Bond!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    yes this is my second life
    Observe, Mr. Bond, your route from this world to the next.