The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    All those Feathers and he still couldn't fly!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    true
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You have found yourself.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Did I ?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I most cincerely hope so
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Kill Bond, now!
    good luck with that
    Everyone needs a hobby.
    so what's yours?
    Hunting !!
    do you know a lot about guns?
    Walther PPK, standard Issue British Secret Service. License to kill, or be killed. Take him away !
    Mystery tour, Eh ?
    I just don't like to be tied down
    Leave their legs free They'll make appetizing bait.
    I hope he was dining alone!
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Can I get a bottle of chilled Bollinger Grand Annee... With Beluga caviar..... What's that?... No, for one.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    that job of yours...it's murder on relationships
    It's the job we were chosen for.
    and it doesn't bother you...killing these people
    They will kill us!
    I hope not... But 'accidents' do happen...
    spare me the freud
    I'll leave you to tidy up!
    hope springs eternal
    Drown? I doubt you'll get the chance to drown!
    That's what you've gotta find out fast, before the real shooting starts.
    You missed, Mr Bond!
    You can't win them all.