The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Having trouble keeping it up Q?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've been known to keep my tip up.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    if your theatrics are supposed to scare me you have the wrong man
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Right idea but wrong pussy.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    not from where I'm standing
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You´ve got sharp eyes and beautiful .......... earlobes.
    wait till you get to my teeth
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I think you're wonderful Bibi!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    There's more to you than meets the eye.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,365Chief of Staff
    ...in all sorts of ways- but you never take advantage of them.
    You're too kind
    Then you can buy me the best lunch in New York.
    I could learn to like it...if I had the time
    This could take hours, sir.
    we have all the time in the world
    Since you have chosen to meet me, perhaps you will dine here tonight.
    splendid
    You don't mind if we start? The soufflé can't wait.
    first things first
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I myself will accompany mademoiselle with the caviar, then perhaps a small tournedos, underdone, with sauce Bearnaise and a small couer d'Artichaude.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    you two do make a charming couple though.You're both like...what's the expression?...damaged goods!
    How can you be so cold ?
    I went on a survival course in Siberia.
    What have you learnt so far.
    a mouton rothschild IS a claret
    Another excellent choice.
    Wonderful. Would you like to show me more?
    don't flatter yourself, zorin!
    M warned me this would happen. That's why you tried not to be interested in me.
    welll you needn't worry...the second is...