The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Thank you, gentlemen. Eternal battle for the domination of the world begins.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Do you play any other games ......
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,475Chief of Staff
    Fishing: fly-casting!
    I might even give up golf for it.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    skiing?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Winter sports? Very wholesome.
    I'm not a sporting man.even when I'm at my best!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Pulse 72, Blood pressure 120 over 80. Indications of neurotoxins, histamine,
    serotonin, enzyme inhibitors. Scorpion venom ! Also traces of a venom antiserum.
    ...I prefer the '53 myself.
    I might aswell just ask you if all these vodka martinis ever silenced the screams of all the men you've killed
    I wouldn't be very good at my job, if it did.
    that job of yours...it's murder on relationships </3
    My relationships don't seem to last.
    Sounds like my first marriage.
    Because of the bitter aftertaste?
    I don't stop to think about it.
    and we all know how difficult that can be for a swiss banker
    Well we'll see about that, she's making the arrangements.
    will I have the pleasure of you in Iceland?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,674Chief of Staff
    We have people everywhere...
    YNWA 97
    From Alaska to Florida. From Maine to Oregon. From Texas to Baja, California.
    All the romantic vacation spots.
    She likes to think so.
    YNWA 97
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    You can meet Tiger tonight...
    I smell a rat
    Serving Whiskas?
    Bloody tourists
    I smell a rat
    Your monthly delivery will be by ocean going tanker.
    YNWA 97
    Proceeding Kobi docks
    I smell a rat
    Since she was fitted out, there is no
    record of her putting into port anywhere.
    Sounds too good to be true.