The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    you see, father?I remember my art of war!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    They'll print anything these days.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,674Chief of Staff
    Give the public what they want.
    YNWA 97
    I intend to, Kamal Khan
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    But first a little therapy to soothe your restless nature.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I think he got the point !
    YNWA 97
    by the way, did you find out who betrayed you in North Korea?
  • Willard WhyteWillard Whyte Posts: 166MI6 Agent
    Agh Agh
    I smell a rat
    ..... The living daylights # ;)
    Tell him 'he's fired' !
    YNWA 97
    Go ahead. Tell him what you want.
    Nik Nak Tabasco
    I smell a rat
    another excellent selection.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,475Chief of Staff
    Thank heaven for a man who makes up his mind.
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    The Cold War in Istanbul will not remain cold very much longer.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,475Chief of Staff
    While in St Petersburg we're freezing our butts off!
    I believe a great many of your countrymen do.
    expecting Davidov? he caught a bullet...instead of the plane!
    .. and which bullet has my name on it ...
    is that so?
    One tires of being executed.
    I guess I'll die another day...
    YNWA 97
    what a helpfull chap
    I'm sure he's very kind to his mother.
    She likes to think so.
    YNWA 97
    I've lost my charm
    I smell a rat
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    Not from where I'm standing.
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
    The porter will show it to you. He will be up immediately.
    Something bigs come up
    I smell a rat