The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    One rises to meet a challenge.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    Successfully, too.
    I'm being somewhat successful, thank you.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,600Chief of Staff
    Do you want one ?
    YNWA 97
    If you can spare it.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I'll do my best!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    .... Let us spend a few pleasant hours together.
    Don't worry. By tomorrow, we'll be good friends. Let us drink to that.
    Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I guess when one is young, it seems very easy to distinguish between right and wrong. But as one gets older, it becomes more difficult. The villains and the heroes get all mixed up.
    When you can't tell your friends, from your enemies
    it's time to go.
    Go ahead. Tell M what you want. If he fires me, I'll thank him for it.
    Not thinking of leaving anytime soon. Are you ?
    ln due time, l shall be laid to rest here in my mausoleum after a useful, happy, long life.
    Mm, l´m very happy to hear it.
    Yes, ma'am. I'll do my best.
    But is your edge sharp enough?
    That's the difference between a double-0 and a corpse.
    well, I undersand that 00's have a very short life expectancy, so your mistake will be short lived.
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    We don't make mistakes of that sort.
    and what's the penalty for that?
    .. when this mission is over I shall kill you.
    A man tires of being executed.
    Happens all the time.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Someone usually dies.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    More often than you'd think.
    it's too easy...
    Let's put that behind us, shall we ?
    I may be small but I never forget!
    I'm not gonna go chasing him. He's not important.
    you came accross me so many times, yet you never saw me...