Photos of Bond from the set...

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Here is the source of the interview Michael G Wilson interview about Craigs tenure and more Skyfall info - sounds like they are def going for a classic 60s Bond film and he mentions Goldfinger

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2011/12/18/daniel-craig-set-to-become-longest-serving-james-bond-102039-23642989/
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Then again didn't AVTAK have a Goldfinger vibe (if not much of the story line) to it, and it became a classic. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    People, please discuss the "Craig will be longest-serving Bond ever" merde in the post that was started yesterday:

http://ajb007.co.uk/topic/37658/daniel-craig-set-to-become-longest-serving-james-bond/

Now, let's get back to set photos, shall we?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Yes - classic as the worst Bond movie ever!
    Then again didn't AVTAK have a Goldfinger vibe (if not much of the story line) to it, and it became a classic. :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Then BL you clearly haven't see Quantum of ........,
    No. I'll stop I did promise to lay off the Craig fans. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    jesus, seems theres a lot of rattle throwing going on recently.

'you can't spell'.... 'souless bastard'....... sheeeesh, chill it down people.

regardless of what you might be thinking over craig's recent appearances in these 'behind the scenes' pics, have non of you lot stepped back and considered he looks that way FOR A REASON.

c'mon, think a little, eon don't employee idiots. the ill fitting suits, the stubble and weary looks. you thought this was simply bad film making? everything happens for a reason with eon, so don't jump to conclusions just yet eh?

did you people think bond had gone undercover at glastonbury when you saw the torture cell teaser clips from DAD? :p
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Imbibing in Holiday cheer a bit early, aren't we my dear TP. Surely you aren't suggesting that the piece of dreck known as A View To A Kill was better than Quantum of Solace. That's like saying Batman and Robin was better than The Dark Knight. So by all means have your fun, but at least try to stay grounded in reality just a little. Sheesh! :))
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    AVTAK aka OLDFINGER :))
    @ sir Miles & @ Superdaddy

So what would the legal documents look like in the libel suite

Plaintiff
    Sir miles

Defendant
    Supperdaddy

Legal complaint
    Supperdaddy called Sir Miles a hoover supersucker on a james bond fan sight.

To quote the Joker in The Dark Kinight " Why so serious " It is Christmas after all. Can't we all play nice in the sand box. But from my perspective based on the previews of " The girl with the dragon tatoo " Craig just looks like Craig. Skyfalls success or failure will be based on the writing and direction of the film. Not some early production photo shots.
  • Agent SidewinderAgent Sidewinder Posts: 223MI6 Agent
    Imbibing in Holiday cheer a bit early, aren't we my dear TP. Surely you aren't suggesting that the piece of dreck known as A View To A Kill was better than Quantum of Solace. That's like saying Batman and Robin was better than The Dark Knight. So by all means have your fun, but at least try to stay grounded in reality just a little. Sheesh! :))

Well, if TP doesn't suggest it, *I* will. :D
    Holy Cow! Two delusional chaps in the same thread! And they share the same delusion! How unusual. But 'tis the season to be jolly, so go on your merry way, gentlemen, and enjoy the holiday spirit. We'll seek treatment for you later. Cheers! -{

Well, if TP doesn't suggest it, *I* will. :D
    It might be time for me to bang something out on my " Big Instrument" :))
    a soothing pan pipes version of " Kumbaya", Let all Bond fans Gather round
    their screens and let the new sense of Brotherly Love ( and sisterly, I'm not sexist with the chicks ) :p
    reach across the web. Let Craig fans hug Moore fans, Dalton fans reach out to Brosnan Fans. and so on.
    Other wise like kids in a schoolyard, we'll break off in to Groups, I'm lucky as a Dalton fan I'll be in the
    Cool good looking, Popular Gang. :007)
    Not so fast, TP! The "cool good looking, Popular Gang" is clearly comprised of those of us who know without a doubt that Connery is the one and only choice for Top Bond! Craig, Dalton, both nice successors, but let's keep it real, shall we? Okay, that's enough. I don't want to be seen as contributing to a schoolyard brawl! :))
    It might be time for me to bang something out on my " Big Instrument" :))
    a soothing pan pipes version of " Kumbaya", Let all Bond fans Gather round
    their screens and let the new sense of Brotherly Love ( and sisterly, I'm not sexist with the chicks ) :p
    reach across the web. Let Craig fans hug Moore fans, Dalton fans reach out to Brosnan Fans. and so on.
    Other wise like kids in a schoolyard, we'll break off in to Groups, I'm lucky as a Dalton fan I'll be in the
    Cool good looking, Popular Gang. :007)
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the double post!
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    We desperately need some more pics from set - this thread has gone to Sh*t!
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    I guess with DC away promoting Dragon Tattoo there will be no new pics until New Year
    I have to go with BL on the " cool, good looking " gang. B-) What this has to do with " Skyfall " photos, I have know idea. I'm just going with it.
    Hi guys,

As some of you might be aware, i did some work on DAD (yeah point n laugh etc etc) anyways, I keep in touch with a few old friends, touch base every now and then.

I was talking to a guy online the other week who was boasting about getting some work on Skyfall. I thought he was winding me up, so I asked for proof.....

Anyways, it all went quiet until today when I got an email saying 'sorry its taken a while, here's the proof you asked for, numbnuts' :o

img03482u.jpg

Would anyone want me to see if I can get more?

MG -{
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Hi guys,

As some of you might be aware, i did some work on DAD (yeah point n laugh etc etc) anyways, I keep in touch with a few old friends, touch base every now and then.

I was talking to a guy online the other week who was boasting about getting some work on Skyfall. I thought he was winding me up, so I asked for proof.....

Anyways, it all went quiet until today when I got an email saying 'sorry its taken a while, here's the proof you asked for, numbnuts' :o

img03482u.jpg

MG -{
    Definitely more, please. :)
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • Mr BeechMr Beech Florida, USAPosts: 1,749MI6 Agent
    ^ More, More, More! No Moore, however.
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    I would be very careful posting his pics online - did he say to you that you were allowed?

If he sends you anything for your own viewing and then you post it on here for the whole community (and we know that EON etc monitor these sites) your friend could lose his job.

Just a word of caution.

If you don't care - please post away :-)
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    Would be great to see some more piccies!!!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,605Chief of Staff
    minigeff wrote:
    Hi guys,

img03482u.jpg

MG -{

If you do manage to get more...please don't publish them here.

I'd love to see what you could get but publishing them here would get this site shut down at the very least.

And that goes for anybody else too...anything published from SKYFALL that isn't already cleared by Eon will lead to that person being banned and possibly their details being passed on to Eon.
    Sorry that we have to be so Draconian but it's the easiest way of keeping this site running. I hope you all understand.
    YNWA 97
    ok ok sir miles, no worries.

i promise, by almighty god to NEVER post a picture from behind the scenes of Skyfall.........

except this one

img0340vb.jpg
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    ok ok sir miles, no worries.

i promise, by almighty god to NEVER post a picture from behind the scenes of Skyfall.........

except this one

img0340vb.jpg

LMFAO :)) :D
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    If you do manage to get more...please don't publish them here.

I'd love to see what you could get but publishing them here would get this site shut down at the very least.

And that goes for anybody else too...anything published from SKYFALL that isn't already cleared by Eon will lead to that person being banned and possibly their details being passed on to Eon.
    Sorry that we have to be so Draconian but it's the easiest way of keeping this site running. I hope you all understand.
    If these photos are genuine then EON are going to be severely pissed off about the on-set leak which will result in the termination of the contracts of those involved at the very least.
    Do you think that a genuine behind the scenes pic was taken in one of my bogs, with 'bollocks' written on the board and 'P155' in the take box? :#
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Do you think that a genuine behind the scenes pic was taken in one of my bogs, with 'bollocks' written on the board and 'P155' in the take box? :#
    Having worked in the business myself, I'm well aware of certain pranks like this.
    you're not the bastard that set my feet on fire with brake cleaner and a clipper are ya?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Are you sure it wasn't yourself singe, you are good like that :))