Photos of Bond from the set...

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    nah this was before the days when i started self combusting.

i'm stood at this workbench in minatures, n this utter bastard (who will remain anonymous) is stood chuckling his arse off opposite me. then i start to feel a little warm, look down and both toecaps are on fire.

later in the day i drop something, look down to see where it went n i just see this spray of brake cleaner and then an arm appear holding a lit clipper.

ah the jolly japes of being set of fire. although the best i saw was a 'FIREMAN' of pinewood's own finest walk over to a bucket of buning petrol that had been used for the dmz shoot. the bucket is still burning after being used, so 'fireman' sam gets a co2 extinguisher, aims it into the bucket and gives it the full beans, blowing burning petrol into his face. i think the job criteria was liking big red trucks and flashing lights.

and for all you not in the know, when soldering bart together, i accidentally blew my lighter up, taking half my eyebrows off in the insuing fireball, hence pete's touching nickname of singe. beeky chastard.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    ok ok sir miles, no worries.

i promise, by almighty god to NEVER post a picture from behind the scenes of Skyfall.........

except this one

img0340vb.jpg

How did you manage to get your hands on a Skyfall Clapboard? Or is this sent from your friend?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Mr Martini wrote:
    How did you manage to get your hands on a Skyfall Clapboard? Or is this sent from your friend?

i don't really have a friend on skyfall, it was all a wind up to see if people would think it was a real clapperboard, and it seems to be accurate enough lol.

looky here
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Mr Martini wrote:

i don't really have a friend on skyfall, it was all a wind up to see if people would think it was a real clapperboard, and it seems to be accurate enough lol.

looky here

Very nice. To quote Le Chiffre "You are a funny man, Mr. Bond..." :P.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Shooting has resumed in London, checkout mi6 website (None of DC yet, mainly Dench)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    edited January 2012
    Posted Yesterday. Not particularly interesting pics but something nonetheless.

image.jpg

Doh!! Didn't see the above post - sorry.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • BenSV650BenSV650 Posts: 233MI6 Agent
    flags draped over coffins?
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    BenSV650 wrote:
    flags draped over coffins?

I thought the same thing!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've read they've filmed a sene with M and Tanner standing by Eight coffins.
    So Snow White and her Dwarfs get it then. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent

image.jpg

...and what's with the multicoloured clapper board????

Looks like MG will have to go back to his workshop ;)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • jasper_lamar_crabbjasper_lamar_crabb Posts: 169MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

image.jpg

An assistance for the colourist who grades the dailies, in terms of calibration, levels etc.. You will have noticed the other clapsticks had different shades of grey, which is known as a greyscale. I'm not sure how it works with digital, but on movies that are shot on 35mm or 16mm film, the camera assistants will often hold up a colour chart and greyscale for each different lighting set-up, and the colourist who transfers the film at the laboratory will grade to those charts.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

image.jpg

An assistance for the colourist who grades the dailies, in terms of calibration, levels etc.. You will have noticed the other clapsticks had different shades of grey, which is known as a greyscale. I'm not sure how it works with digital, but on movies that are shot on 35mm or 16mm film, the camera assistants will often hold up a colour chart and greyscale for each different lighting set-up, and the colourist who transfers the film at the laboratory will grade to those charts.

Really? Well fancy that..... and I just thought it was to make them look pretty ;% ;) :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Even us lowly Photographers use grey cards and colour charts. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    I've read they've filmed a sene with M and Tanner standing by Eight coffins.
    So Snow White and her Dwarfs get it then. :))

8 coffins= 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 008, 009

007 is the only one who doesent get killed...
    Hmm maybe Daniel Craig won't lighten up as much as we want in this Bond!! Looks like its shaping up to be quite a serious one!! :007)
    From DanielCraig007:

Bond must of been late for the Christmas Party, That Damned Aston Martin Broke down again.
    Scrach another T Ford suit, covered in engine oil. :))

I agree, This doesn't sound like a feel good Bond movie. Mabey they're saving the jokes for Bond 24.
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    From DanielCraig007:

Bond must of been late for the Christmas Party, That Damned Aston Martin Broke down again.
    Scrach another T Ford suit, covered in engine oil. :))

I agree, This doesn't sound like a feel good Bond movie. Mabey they're saving the jokes for Bond 24.

I'm not hoping for a feel good movie, this one can be as Dark as it likes, as long as there is some balance of light & shade. I'm starting to think that the plot will continue from QOS where the villain has moved on from Water theft to disrupting the international supply chain for razors.
    Another photo posted:

http://ow.ly/i/pEgi
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Filming on the old Jubilee Line platform at Charing Cross, I see. Lovely.
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
    Need more pics of DC goddamn it (impatient here) :))
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Need more pics of DC goddamn it (impatient here) :))

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32874

The watch! And buttcrack!
    Not what I was expecting lol but at least we see the watch, is it the new Seamaster or Planet Ocean? My eyes are not good enough and the pic aint high enough res lol
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Not what I was expecting lol but at least we see the watch, is it the new Seamaster or Planet Ocean? My eyes are not good enough and the pic aint high enough res lol

We're gonna have to wait a bit longer i suspect. I can't make out what it is, too many shadows and it is not a high enough resolution to zoom in succesfully :-(
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Oh look, it's Necros! :))
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    It's a great shot, wonderfully lit, and DC looks absolutely ripped. Very clever choice as a first official shot as it shows us almost nothing, but stokes our interest.
  • jeffchjeffch Posts: 163MI6 Agent
    Great shot, Connery didn't show his ass crack nearly enough IMO :D
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    jeffch wrote:
    Great shot, Connery didn't show his ass crack nearly enough IMO :D
    Exactly. Teaser shot is the exactly the right description... It would be a great photo, but my eyes are drawn to his backside and, for a heterosexual male, that's really not something I want to look at too much.
    unitedkingdom.png