SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    All

Having watched Skyfall 3 times yest (yep true geek) they are definitely a brown, slim fit, small grain corduroy (ie not to broad a cord)

Very clear in a couple of (ahem - no spoilers) fight scenes !

Make unknown tho

Mark
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Monckton wrote:
    Having just watched the film I am convinced the lodge outfit trousers are black rather than dark brown. They also looked a lot like moleskin. Hope someone with a keener eye than mine can identify these as I have the Islays and Barbour and will now look for some similar trousers.

Really don't think much of the sweater worn underneath. Really odd choice of colour for Bond. Would have thought a black Smedley more fitting.

in fitting with the plot i would imagine the clothes are "what was available at the lodge" and bond wouldn't have much choice.
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    now, some news about the C&J Islay's? brown confirmed?
    -{
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    edited October 2012
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    All

Having watched Skyfall 3 times yest (yep true geek) they are definitely a brown, slim fit, small grain corduroy (ie not to broad a cord)

Very clear in a couple of (ahem - no spoilers) fight scenes !

Make unknown tho

Mark
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    shoes not the pants
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • Joe KingJoe King LondonPosts: 16MI6 Agent
    Odd question I know, but does anybody know how wide the lapels are on Bond suits?
  • DrBondDrBond USAPosts: 110MI6 Agent
    How about the shirt he wears with the Levi's jacket?
    "My name is Pussy Galore."

"I must be dreaming."
  • FRGNAFFAIRSFRGNAFFAIRS Posts: 83MI6 Agent
    DrBond wrote:
    How about the shirt he wears with the Levi's jacket?

Zara.
  • SpeedmasterSpeedmaster Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Just got my pair of OB Setter, and just wanted to show you that they're mentioning the James Bond connection on their tags!

photo3ke.jpg
  • Exploding briefcaseExploding briefcase Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Anyone know what jogging pants DC is wearing along with the PTI jacket in the training sequences?

The jacket and trainers have been identified, but no one has yet said about the bottoms....

Any ideas???
  • captain kellcaptain kell BrazilPosts: 18MI6 Agent
    Any ideas on the shirt/tie/sweater combo (and trousers) worn with the peacoat in Shanghai?
    Sorry if its been stated elsewhere.

Saw Skyfall here in Brazil on friday (first showing with best tickets in the house....was PACKED!). Awesome film!
  • Exploding briefcaseExploding briefcase Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Any ideas on the shirt/tie/sweater combo (and trousers) worn with the peacoat in Shanghai?

Saw Skyfall here in Brazil on friday (first showing with best tickets in the house....was PACKED!). Awesome film!

This is the jacket that he's wearing..... http://www.billyreid.com/product/peacoat-navy-7.html
  • captain kellcaptain kell BrazilPosts: 18MI6 Agent

This is the jacket that he's wearing..... http://www.billyreid.com/product/peacoat-navy-7.html

Actually I've already got a peacoat (http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/19/_6680499.jpg)
    And after pulling the trigger on the Barbour lodge jacket I can't really get another (or Contessa Teresa "Tracy" di Vicenzo will kill me).
    I thought the Shanghai outfit was cool.
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    edited October 2012
    any updates on Bond's shanghai gloves? (as worn with the peacoat?)
  • commanderbland777commanderbland777 Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Not sure if this has already been discussed but I found a link to what appears to be the shirts worn by Daniel Craig in skyfall

http://www.indumenti.se/made-to-measure/shirts/james-bond-skyfall-made-to-measure-blue-double-cuff-shirt/309
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    sweet! Not to pricey too! ;-)
  • BLU8BLU8 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Not sure if this has already been discussed but I found a link to what appears to be the shirts worn by Daniel Craig in skyfall

http://www.indumenti.se/made-to-measure/shirts/james-bond-skyfall-made-to-measure-blue-double-cuff-shirt/309

They look similar to the dress shirts from Skyfall (tab collar & French cuffs), but the actual screen-used shirts were made by Tom Ford, who supplied most, if not all, of the tailored menswear for Daniel Craig. These would make a good budget alternative though, as a Tom Ford dress shirt is roughly $500 and up. I find it a little odd that this company is implying they provided the dress shirts for Skyfall, even going so far as using the 007 gun logo.
    BLU8 wrote:

They look similar to the dress shirts from Skyfall (tab collar & French cuffs), but the actual screen-used shirts were made by Tom Ford, who supplied most, if not all, of the tailored menswear for Daniel Craig. These would make a good budget alternative though, as a Tom Ford dress shirt is roughly $500 and up. I find it a little odd that this company is implying they provided the dress shirts for Skyfall, even going so far as using the 007 gun logo.

I thought it was a little odd as well, but like you say they do look like good alternatives.
    BLU8 wrote:

I thought it was a little odd as well, but like you say they do look like good alternatives.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    Weren't the sunglasses in QoS actually Olivers Peoples and the polo in CR actually Sunspel but branded Tom Ford (or maybe I missed something)? If so, perhaps this company made the shirts and TF put his tag on them. Otherwise they'll be getting a Cease & Desist letter from TF's solictors in 5,4,3,2...
  • jonny-dhjonny-dh Posts: 257MI6 Agent
    Weren't the sunglasses in QoS actually Olivers Peoples and the polo in CR actually Sunspel but branded Tom Ford (or maybe I missed something)? If so, perhaps this company made the shirts and TF put his tag on them. Otherwise they'll be getting a Cease & Desist letter from TF's solictors in 5,4,3,2...

No, the sunglasses were Tom Ford but were based on an Oliver Peoples design. The polo in CR was Sunspel. The polo in QoS was a Tom Ford based on the Sunspel.
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    The shirt is going for,
    SEK 1,495.00

How much is this in US $?
    Shocking...

Commanderbland777: You have made one of the most significant discoveries regarding SKYFALL merchandise to date. Thank you very much for posting!
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Kaleema007 wrote:
    The shirt is going for,
    SEK 1,495.00

About $225
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    rebenton wrote:
    Kaleema007 wrote:
    The shirt is going for,
    SEK 1,495.00

About $225

Very interesting indeed - any more info on this???

Are they a big company? Never heard of them!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    rebenton wrote:
    Kaleema007 wrote:
    The shirt is going for,
    SEK 1,495.00

About $225

Eton is a well-established Swedish shirtmaker that produces high-quality products. They're fairly well-known.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    rebenton wrote:

About $225

Eton is a well-established Swedish shirtmaker that produces high-quality products. They're fairly well-known.

Thanks for the info, anybody asked them for more info with the Skyfall connection and if it is for sure 100% true (in the past we have had similar claims that were untrue)

For that price I sure hope they did supply them for the film :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • DGSEDGSE FrancePosts: 17MI6 Agent
    edited October 2012
    The shirts in Skyfall have a placket (strip of fabric down the front of the shirt) and there is no placket on the Eton.
    So it can't be the shirts DC wears in Skyfall.

656562.jpg

1351341842_James_Bond_Skyfall_Made_to_Measure.jpg
    Just emailed the company supplying the shirts for some more information. Hopefully I'll hear something shortly!