SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

1575859606163»

Comments

• TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    For those that have the N Peal sweater:
    I have a 43 inch chest, but wear between a 40 and 42 suit jacket. Size 32 pants. It seems people are sizing down quite a bit with this thing, would a medium on me still run the risk of being large? Thanks for any input!

Im same chest as you and have a Large!

Oh, well dang. I guess a medium is still my best bet then. Mantis went with a small his second go around and richmenstoys went with an XS, both I think were smaller than they normally take in clothing from what I've read.

Also, if anyone wants to pick up a Billy Reid peacoat the code "VALET20" is good for 20% off and it works on the coat, just bought mine. The code was advertised on retailmenot for 20 dollars off but when I used it it was a pleasant surprise to see 20% off. Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but it's a great deal.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/321262824126

If it's not the Lodge Henley, it's definitely close enough. Medium left. I grabbed the large.
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if Billy Reid will have a holiday sale for the Skyfall Peacoat.

I wanna pull the trigger but I'm not sure if they have offered a christmas discount last year ?:) ?:)
    They had a cyber monday sale. It may be expired, but try CYBER20 as a discount code, worked last week on the peacoat for me.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    Just bought an all saints henley on eBay , how do I know if it's the one bond wore with the n peal jumper.
    I don't think it's the correct one but I'm not sure.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Post a picture
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Mantis/others who frequent TF, if I'm a true 46 in Tom Ford (cardigan, suit, polos, etc. w/ a 38 slim fit on the shirts), should I grab the XS in the N. Peal for the right look? Have the Burnett henley in S and the To-Ki-To in M.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I think you could do a XS or a Small in the NPeal...depends on the fit you are after...to me the NPeal has a classic or boxy shape vs a fitted or even a slim fit like the John Smedley...
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Mantis/others who frequent TF, if I'm a true 46 in Tom Ford (cardigan, suit, polos, etc. w/ a 38 slim fit on the shirts), should I grab the XS in the N. Peal for the right look? Have the Burnett henley in S and the To-Ki-To in M.

I'm a 39 chest and have a xs npeal, however it did also buy a small
    Ross
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Great, my extra small has been ordered and my small is now for sale :)

PM me if interested in a small N. Peal, anyone! Worn a couple times and not sure where the tags are, but I can forward you my email receipt from when I purchased it.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    tardis1711 wrote:
    Just bought an all saints henley on eBay , how do I know if it's the one bond wore with the n peal jumper.
    I don't think it's the correct one but I'm not sure.
    Pictures of Henley
    qjam.jpg
    rr78.jpg

Not sure if its close or not.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    The SA henley has a higher neck, although the colour looks right. I bought one from last season that is the same basic style as the Skyfall one but a slightly more grey colour. I know the SA ideal is what people strive for, but I figure since it's barely seen in the movie it's something that can be modified as need be.
  • LeflerjLeflerj Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    Would someone be able to help me with BR peacoat sizing? I am 5'7" and a muscular 155 lbs; 42" chest and between 18-19" shoulders and 32" waist. I can find references for taller people but nothing else. Would a medium be too small?
  • WardlemWardlem Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    medium is probably right. Im 5 foot 6 with chest of 38 and waist 31 and the small fits me perfectly, i think you would probably struggle with the small in the chest if you are 42
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I'd go for medium. I'm 5'8 chest 39 and waist 31 and I had to choose between a fitted small, or a roomy medium. The medium was perfect if I wanted to wear a thicker pullover or jacket underneath. The small was perfect if wearing a very thin pullover or just a shirt. I went with the latter so you'd definitely want a medium.
    John Smedley is running a 20% off promo with code: WIJS20

It would be a great time to pick up a Bobby V Neck.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Leflerj wrote:
    Would someone be able to help me with BR peacoat sizing? I am 5'7" and a muscular 155 lbs; 42" chest and between 18-19" shoulders and 32" waist. I can find references for taller people but nothing else. Would a medium be too small?

I am one of the tall people. 6'4", 190lbs. 41-42 chest, 18-19 shoulders, 34 waist. I wear a large. There is enough room for a light sweater. I find the sleeves perfect, but it would be too long for you.