• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    This is my N Peal

8659BE9A-B642-4E74-8B67-E949C7360A46-4742-0000052AE5E4FD93.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    This is my N Peal

8659BE9A-B642-4E74-8B67-E949C7360A46-4742-0000052AE5E4FD93.jpg

I don't believe, that N.Peal has changes something at the color. My sweater from the original issue looks like very similar to that of welshboy78, but unfortunately without the Skyfall label. :(
    Just a heads up that Peggs & Sons have another pre-order out for the the LEVI'S Menlo Jacket.

I've used them twice in the past and was very happy. They send ex VAT outside Europe too
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Just a heads up that Peggs & Sons have another pre-order out for the the LEVI'S Menlo Jacket.

I've used them twice in the past and was very happy. They send ex VAT outside Europe too

I'm just about to order.

What size do you have in the LVC? You tend to be a good guide for me!

Cheers
    Ha - I had a XL but it was very baggy in the chest and long in arms. Went to a L and it is a nice fit
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Ha - I had a XL but it was very baggy in the chest and long in arms. Went to a L and it is a nice fit

Cheers sir!
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Did you send back the XL or, do you still have it
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
    gregroe wrote:
    Did you send back the XL or, do you still have it
    welshboy78 wrote:

Long gone!!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i just noticed that the guard that points the glock at Bond's head during the shooting contest scene looks to be wearing the N. peal sweater as well.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Received the Iggy cords in Bitter Choc today from ATS. These are great. Colour looks spot on to the colour in the Bond on Set book.
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Received the Iggy cords in Bitter Choc today from ATS. These are great. Colour looks spot on to the colour in the Bond on Set book.

How did you find the fit?? Somebody here called them ball breakers :)
    I don't find them to be "ball breakers" at all. I'm probably a bad example though, since most of my pants fit very slim regardless. I will say, that these do fit me perfect in the waist. I may have to get some of the length taken off, since there are little on the long side. There is definite stacking going on. These are a little slimmer in the leg then the Jcrew 484 jeans/cords (not by much though), but I feel they have a little more room in the top block then the 484 (both size 30 waist).

My lodge outfit is almost complete. I have the jacket coming soon from the Cultizm pre-order, and a pair of Islay's in about 4 weeks. I won't be purchasing the Npeal sweater as it's just TOO much for a cashmere sweater. If it was around $200 CDN, I would but that would be it. The lodge outfit is my favorite outfit, so I'm glad I spent $$$ on the majority of pieces. I didn't focus on any other outfit, other then getting a new pea coat for winter.
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    has anyone been able to identify the tie on this suit that Bond wears at the end of SKyfall and his meeting with the new M? also is the color of the shirt light grey?

photo.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg
    Shocking...
    Need better pics (blu ray)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Need better pics (blu ray)

figured as much... took them off my phone :#
    Shocking...
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Here's some HD screenshots. Almost seems blue outside
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_19_58_PM.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_20_26_PM.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_20_45_PM.jpg
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
    gregroe wrote:
    Here's some HD screenshots. Almost seems blue outside
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_19_58_PM.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_20_26_PM.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2013_02_06_at_2_20_45_PM.jpg

i swear that shirt is a light grey. also that tie look like some what of a grenadine, or a charcoal grey with a very subtle pindot in it
    Shocking...
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Kaleema007 wrote:
    i swear that shirt is a light grey. also that tie look like some what of a grenadine, or a charcoal grey with a very subtle pindot in it

That's definitely not a grenadine tie. From the last picture it looks like a very fine check. The suit, shirt and tie all look to be in shades of grey (also the way it appears in Bond on Set, but we should wait for the Blu-ray to say any more. The overcoat is navy. The Blu-ray is almost here!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Kaleema007 wrote:

That's definitely not a grenadine tie. From the last picture it looks like a very fine check. The suit, shirt and tie all look to be in shades of grey (also the way it appears in Bond on Set, but we should wait for the Blu-ray to say any more. The overcoat is navy. The Blu-ray is almost here!

I am watching it on the tv (if you bought the pre-order at wallylama, its available for download already on vudu).

Its NOT a grenadine, it is definitely woven. Looks like a dark blue/dark grey combination. The shirt looks like a pale blue, which combined with the charcoal gray suit, makes it look between blue and gray. It is a good looking color combination IMO.

EDIT: the BD shipped out today from Amarillo TX (again wallylama preorder)
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Kaleema007 wrote:

I am watching it on the tv (if you bought the pre-order at wallylama, its available for download already on vudu).

Its NOT a grenadine, it is definitely woven. Looks like a dark blue/dark grey combination. The shirt looks like a pale blue, which combined with the charcoal gray suit, makes it look between blue and gray. It is a good looking color combination IMO.

EDIT: the BD shipped out today from Amarillo TX (again wallylama preorder)

Thanks for the info. By the way, a grenadine tie is indeed woven. You may be confusing it for the knit, which is an entirely different animal. I wrote about the difference here: http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/?p=6
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Hey Matt, yeah I saw that article (good writing btw) and yes, I know what you mean. I didnt explain myself, anywho its not grenadine, it is obviously very not knitted.
    Anyone one purchase the NPEAL sweater from the NPEAL site and ship to North America? Wondering what the total cost was with exchange etc. Now I'm starting to debate to get it since I have every other piece of lodge outfit except the henley and this npeal sweater.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I may have a MEDIUM NPeal for sale shortly...and I am in the states...
    The Mantis wrote:
    Thanks for the offer Mantis, but I think I need the XS or S. I usually wear smalls in most Jcrew sweaters and shirts, and have read the NPEAL is BIG!
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

I'd be interested if you decide to sell it.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Yeah, you need an XS...I usually take mediums but needed a small in this....
    FYI, Dillards has a turnbury merino wool in the exact same color (seen above) for 24 dlls. The color is called teal heather and deep teal heather. For the price and quality, cant beat it
    PM sent @Mantis
    Shocking...
    Mantis, did you buy from the NPEAL site? What did it cost you in US?
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Mantis, did you buy from the NPEAL site? What did it cost you in US?

Go through the order process, its a hair under 200 quid shipped, not including duties/fees when it gets delivered.