Comments

• 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    draxhugo wrote:
    approx : GBP2400

F*****CK!

:#
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    How slim are these? What other brands do you wear at 36W?? Im 36 in Mankind, Levis, Diesel but have to size ip in others

The Burgundy doesnt look too red and more brown in the pics (have not seen them for real)

I guess the new season will be out soon. As these are part of their staple range etc it will be interesting to see what colours they come in next. Hopefully Brown!

I'm 36 in Levis 511s, similar slim leg fit to the Iggy.
    sunny01 wrote:
    The all saints iggy cords are real ball crunchers....very difficult to wear if you have nuts like watermelons! They look good on guys with very skinny legs and its a shame they only do 32, 34 etc and not odd sizes. Had to give mine to my bro.

Yes, defo not pants designed for men to wear whilst defeating bad guys!
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    How slim are these? What other brands do you wear at 36W?? Im 36 in Mankind, Levis, Diesel but have to size ip in others

The Burgundy doesnt look too red and more brown in the pics (have not seen them for real)

I guess the new season will be out soon. As these are part of their staple range etc it will be interesting to see what colours they come in next. Hopefully Brown!

They are pretty slim. I typically wear a 33 waist, and for these I had to get a pair of 36s and have the waist taken in.
    New Spring All Saints range now online - NO Iggy cords!!! Maybe AW13 season?
  • Chrisy27Chrisy27 Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    I just heard that if you had preordered the N Peal jumper they start shipping from TOMORROW... Yay!
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Well I ordered the All Saints Iggy Rebelot jeans in Bitter (not cords, but everything is the same) in size 28 and they had to go back. Based on the measurements from All saints they should have fit like a Levi's size 30 for 508, or 505 in the waist but no dice. The legs were very nice though haha. I have to say, the colour is barely brown, its pretty much a dark grey colour, that is maybe 1-3% brown. I checked in different lights, and they do not look dark brown.

So I ordered 484 slim fit cords in Dark Slate from Jcrew. Based on the colour I saw with the Iggy's compared to the Jcrew Dark Slates, they match almost 100% in colour if not the same. The 484 is the same fit as the Iggys (based on when I tried to do them up). I have other pairs of 484's and they are very slim.
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent

relax.. they release their season items gradually over the next 3-4 month course.
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    That true but I doubt they will do some cords in ss13, because usually cords are winter trousers .
    Delete
    Had a good look and not seen much info regarding the N.Peal lodge jumper sizing.

Has anyone got the pit to pit measurements of a Large and Medium.

I'm a Large in the JS Bobby.

Thanks in advance!
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 368MI6 Agent
    Had a good look and not seen much info regarding the N.Peal lodge jumper sizing.

Thanks in advance!

I think it's cut larger than the JS Bobby, I'd go with an N.Peal Medium if the JS large doesn't fit you too slim.

relax.. they release their season items gradually over the next 3-4 month course.

Totally relaxed, I've already got 2 pairs.

I'm just always on the look out to help other forum members who missed out on clothing items.

Thanks in advance!

I think it's cut larger than the JS Bobby, I'd go with an N.Peal Medium if the JS large doesn't fit you too slim.

Cheers for the feedback, I was thinking along those lines!
  • Chrisy27Chrisy27 Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Unlike the Barbour jacket where you size up, I would with the N Peal jumpers size down.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    I'm an XL in the Bobby however the Large was required for N Peal (perfect fit too)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent

Thanks in advance!

Cheers for the feedback, I was thinking along those lines!

I had a medium arrive yesterday, I will post sizes of the Tonight
    Ross
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent

Thanks in advance!

I'm near swimming in the small N Peal, while the small Bobby was too tight to keep.
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,331MI6 Agent
    I normally take a Medium (Barbour, Levi's Menlo, Billy Reid, John Smedley etc.), but I went for an XS for the N Peal.

XS

IMG_1613_zpsb29a3eb3.jpg

S

IMG_1614_zps348147e4.jpg

M

IMG_1487.jpg

Hope this helps,

MB
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    I'm a Large in the JS Bobby (having tried on the XL then sending it back for the Large) and it fits great!
    I'm also a Medium in the N.Peal (having tried the XL (DROWNED ME!), then the Large, THEN after a wait, the Medium) and it fits great too!
    I'm a 42" chest, broad shoulders.
    Hope this helps!! :D
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Are we sure the current N.Peal is the right colour??

I've seen it in the shop window in London and it corresponds to the colour in the first two pics on Meesta Bawnd. Whereas, the bottom pic is one of MB's original photos, where the colour is much brighter and more SA like

Any views?
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:

I've seen it in the shop window in London and it corresponds to the colour in the first two pics on Meesta Bawnd. Whereas, the bottom pic is one of MB's original photos, where the colour is much brighter and more SA like

Any views?

Hi
    I was thinking that too to be honest the colours in the movie look much brighter
    Ross
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    i've the same thoughts...the color in the movie is more turquoise...the color right now more like petrol
    Holden wrote:

Any views?
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent
    Not counting clothes and shaving bowls and miniature cars, here's my meager SF collection so far.
    SFprops.jpg
    the color petrol looks very close like blairs first pictures
    http://www.npeal.com/categories/cashmere-classics/products/round-neck-1ply
    i love the clapperboard! very cool!

cheers
    Not counting clothes and shaving bowls and miniature cars, here's my meager SF collection so far.
    SFprops.jpg
    Cheers for the N.Peal info, and everyone else who replied. Great bunch of blokes on a great forum.

Thanks all!

I'll post my results/picture ASAP.
    I normally take a Medium (Barbour, Levi's Menlo, Billy Reid, John Smedley etc.), but I went for an XS for the N Peal.

XS

IMG_1613_zpsb29a3eb3.jpg

S

IMG_1614_zps348147e4.jpg

M

IMG_1487.jpg

Hope this helps,

MB
  • scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Guys, didn't see the John Smedley jumper having its own thread, so thought I would post in here. Picked up the Bobby jumper yesterday. Now very good, best jumper I've owned in terms of softness and pure luxury, but just wondering-all of my other jumpers have a 'ridge' in the wrist area of the sleeve, but on the inside of the jumper-I suppose just where it's put together. Might not be making myself clear, but check a few of your jumpers, you'll hopefully get what I'm saying. However, the ridge in the Bobby is on the outside of the sleeve. Is anybody else's like that? Also, worth returning? I ask as there's also a bobble on the front of my jumper, in the middle of it. As it's kinda in a prominent position it's more noticeable than I would perhaps like. However, I bought it from Nigel Clare, and I must have snagged the last L (which fits me great) as they only has XXL in the black Bobby now. I also got it for 76.27 too.
    scotty8692 wrote:
    Guys, didn't see the John Smedley jumper having its own thread, so thought I would post in here. Picked up the Bobby jumper yesterday. Now very good, best jumper I've owned in terms of softness and pure luxury, but just wondering-all of my other jumpers have a 'ridge' in the wrist area of the sleeve, but on the inside of the jumper-I suppose just where it's put together. Might not be making myself clear, but check a few of your jumpers, you'll hopefully get what I'm saying. However, the ridge in the Bobby is on the outside of the sleeve. Is anybody else's like that? Also, worth returning? I ask as there's also a bobble on the front of my jumper, in the middle of it. As it's kinda in a prominent position it's more noticeable than I would perhaps like. However, I bought it from Nigel Clare, and I must have snagged the last L (which fits me great) as they only has XXL in the black Bobby now. I also got it for 76.27 too.

The cuffs are turnbacks.
    If you turn them back the ridge wouldn't longer visible.
  • scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Ha, fair enough JBT-and pardon my ignorance! :)) Feel kinda silly now...

As for the bobble, is it likely to get worse as time goes on with washing, wearing it? Not planning on washing it too roughly, or having any fights in Shangai while wearing it...