SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I truly think it is the Burnett as well.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    The Burnett def looks more like Bond style and is the better looking in my opinion
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • yy123yy123 Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    Hi, I can confirm that there are 2 style of the Skyfall overcoat. I saw and tried both of them. One is with the relatively more wide lapel, the top front button runs lower and the cut is more fit. The other one is with relatively thinner lapei. the top front button goes higher and the cut is more loose. I believe the former is the one that Mr. Bond wearing in meseum and I like the former more. Anyway, I just bought the former one and will post the pictures later. See you . -{
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Has anyone of you actually pre-orderd (e.g. paid) the n.peal sweater from the dec. 10th stock? I wrote them a mail, as advised on their homepage, but they didn't want my creditcard number or anything. They just put me on a "reserved" list.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Cedric wrote:
    Has anyone of you actually pre-orderd (e.g. paid) the n.peal sweater from the dec. 10th stock? I wrote them a mail, as advised on their homepage, but they didn't want my creditcard number or anything. They just put me on a "reserved" list.

I don't think they will take payment until the stock has actually arrived
    Ross
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    Ordered mine last Sunday and it's already been dispatched. CC was charged and I received notice it was on the way.

Cedric wrote:

Ross
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    I definitely think its the Saints Long Sleeved Henley. I've ordered one and have worn it with a Sweater similar to the N.Peal. Any shorter colar wouldn't be seen at all under the sweater.
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Ordered mine last Sunday and it's already been dispatched. CC was charged and I received notice it was on the way.

Cedric wrote:

Ross

XL?
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    yes
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
    yes

Just got the SKYFALL OVERCOAT. -{

009.jpg

015.jpg

039.jpg
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    Is the TF overcoat and the peacoat that Bond wears when he meets Q the same coat?
    yy123 wrote:
    yes

Just got the SKYFALL OVERCOAT. -{

009.jpg

015.jpg

039.jpg
    Shocking...
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Yes, same coat. The pea coat is only worn in Shanghai.
  • FRGNAFFAIRSFRGNAFFAIRS Posts: 83MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I truly think it is the Burnett as well.

Which color is the henley, chalk or charcoal? Thanks
    Holden wrote:
    Yes, same coat. The pea coat is only worn in Shanghai.

Right :)
  • KaruraKarura Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    Has anyone figured out which scarf (or what kind) was used in the Skyfall Lodge scenes? If not, do we have any good alternatives?
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    jon_1uk wrote:

Thanks, lots of good info there! -{
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    edited November 2012
    Hey guys was wondering which is the actual casing for the Marko's cause im trying to get them in Indonesia and they offer 2 cases the hard case like the Qos ones, or the soft case below
    Anybody have any info on which one it supposed to be ? or which one DC uses during filming scenes
    Cheers

Soft case
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Ford-Marko-TF0144-18V-Rhodium-Blue-Lens-Skyfall-/181022360236?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D3564873699373666361%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D181022360236%26
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • FRGNAFFAIRSFRGNAFFAIRS Posts: 83MI6 Agent
    For those that have purchased the N.Peal sweater, how is the sizing?
  • BRIXMISBRIXMIS Great BritainPosts: 171MI6 Agent
    The N.peal is a relaxed fit. I am a 41 chest and I found the medium a bit too roomy. I sent it back and am awaiting a small in December.
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    Hey guys,
    Just an update on skyfall suits, the grey suit is now available at my local Tom Ford boutique.they just started arriving.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Hey guys,
    Just an update on skyfall suits, the grey suit is now available at my local Tom Ford boutique.they just started arriving.

Which one? There are 3 grey suits in the film.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Hey guys,

Which one? There are 3 grey suits in the film.

The opening scene. It's an O'Connor suit at $3900 based on what she told me.
    They already have the shirts and almost sold out.. No words yet on the ties
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys can any of you guys please help me
    I want to purchase the Marko TF 144 used by Bond in Skyfall
    i know they are tf 144 Marko 18v lens (however in the Optik Seis ) sort of like the sunglasses retailer store here there are 2 versions of the Tf 144 18 V, the right handle inside of it shows 1-4/09 and 1-4/10 which one is used by Bond ?
    Both are similar only difference is in the shades , the 1-4/09 is lighter than the 1-4/10 both are blue lens but when i use them become black. They have 3 stock 1 of the light version and 2 of the darker version the difference is significant only if you put them side by side and looking from inside of the glasses when they reflect of a light the blue is darker on the 1-4/10 one - Hope you guys can help as i have already paid for them Cheers
    Can you advise on the actual ones worn by Bond?
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,340MI6 Agent
    Just a quick note of gratitude for these forums and its knowledgeable members, whose tenacity and info let me relatively easily get in on three coats/jackets which have, in just a couple weeks, gone crazy in the aftermarket.
    Just a quick note of gratitude for these forums and its knowledgeable members, whose tenacity and info let me relatively easily get in on three coats/jackets which have, in just a couple weeks, gone crazy in the aftermarket.

+1 .........on the other hand they owe me a lot of money lol -{
    I am grateful for the community as well; lots of very helpful people indeed! :)
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Any recommendations on sizing for the Acne trousers? I'm a 30-31" waist. Thinking I go w/ the 48 and have them taken in if they're too big, but wondering if anyone can offer advice from their own experience. Thanks!
    Any recommendations on sizing for the Acne trousers? I'm a 30-31" waist. Thinking I go w/ the 48 and have them taken in if they're too big, but wondering if anyone can offer advice from their own experience. Thanks!

48 should fit fine, I had to return my 46 for a 48, it was too tight (mostly in the thighs, so it depends on your thighs). I'm around 30" waist
    So the SA tab shirts are available from TF?

Anybody got one?