SkyFall Clothing, Accessories, Etc...

Comments

• ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    edited December 2012
    Due to the lack of Iggy Corduanes available in chocolate, I went with this alternative from Billy Reid, which I'm going to hem / taper slightly:

http://www.billyreid.com/product/moleskin-jean-chocolate.html

Personally liked the feel of these much better than a corduroy pant and imo looks the same with the N. Peal and Barbour To Ki To from more than 5 feet away.

Also, the AllSaints Burnett is now unavailable in S, M and L on their online store, but I was able to grab one from the NY SoHo store today in S - for anyone that's looking.
  • lethyslethys Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Does anybody know where I can still by the Cos shirt and tie online? Looking for size 42 shirt. David Z's latest video says these shirts are still available online with a bit of searching.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    I have a 42 which doesn't fit me however I paid a bit more for it as somebody got it for me and posted it to me
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    Just to let you know I received the budget alternative Istanbul, Turkey cufflinks today from the cufflinkshop

http://www.thecufflinksshop.co.uk/themes/516-corinthe-silver.html

Really impressed by the quality of these. Would highly recommend. For the price actually almost unbelievable and a pair you can wear for almost any occasion.

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Just got mine today. I can't believe how nice they are for the price. Highly recommend!
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,126MI6 Agent
    Just to let you know I received the budget alternative Istanbul, Turkey cufflinks today from the cufflinkshop

http://www.thecufflinksshop.co.uk/themes/516-corinthe-silver.html

Really impressed by the quality of these. Would highly recommend. For the price actually almost unbelievable and a pair you can wear for any occasion.

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Just got mine today. I can't believe how nice they are for the price. Highly recommend!

That's it! I've been thinking of ordering a pair of these for a few days and have now pulled the trigger! I can see these selling out soon...
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    They are fab, odered one pair and then another as they are so nice

They are sat next to my ST Dup Diamonds Heads, next to my watch winder with my CR Seamaster and PO, my QofS PO and my skyfall AT, and do not look out of place -{

Absolutely thoroughly recommended

M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    They are fab, odered one pair and then another as they are so nice

They are sat next to my ST Dup Diamonds Heads, next to my watch winder with my CR Seamaster and PO, my QofS PO and my skyfall AT, and do not look out of place -{

Absolutely thoroughly recommended

M

Hmm sounds like we need a pic of that lot together! -{
    Will do my friend

Awaiting the return of the CR seamaster after some kind of winding issue

Was just working out the actual cost of skyfall. Especially so after a big gang of us went to IMAX last night as sort of last night in UK (before the wait for the Blu Ray,m already got the party booked in for the cinema room). Loved it more than ever, even tho 5th time.......

Have Death / Shanghai / Lodge outfits in full, + Omega AT + couple of TF tab shirts, and the wider tie

Think its circa £7k

In process of deciding between the TF Tux, the London suit or going back and getting a QofS suit ???

Then start savinga again for 12 months when hopefully the first shots of Bond 24 start to surface

Got to say I bought the H and M peacoat today for £25 (they did have 40r and 38r in too if anyone is keen) and it is pretty amazing for tyhe price. Especially as my BR is stuck in Sheffield !!

M

• NeverSayDieNeverSayDie Posts: 495MI6 Agent
    I was having a similar discussion on the budget thread trying to work
    out our total spends.
    I've spent (roughly) £300 on clothes (see budget thread for list)
    Q mug x 3= £18
    Jack bulldog =£56
    cinema tickets= £35
    Q glasses= gift
    UK quad cinema poster= gift
    So around £400ish
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    For those of you that need the Cos tie and shirt numbers, I read them on the latest TBE video as well as hi-lighting a few other Bond accessories and clothes... http://thebondexperience.com/bond-videos/
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Just to proudly inform that the cuffs have been featured in the
    Www.thebondexperience.com
    Video podcast by david zaritsky, check out the holiday gift video 12th minute right after he discusses swarovski
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Anybody know the score with regards to the N Peal sweater?? Emailed them but no reply

I reserved one with Neville for mid December Delivery however noticed website says preorder for Feb 2013, is this a different batch??
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Picked up the topman chino's with the black buttons, really great pants. But went to H&M yesterday and couldn't find the budget "enjoying death" shirt.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,340MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody know the score with regards to the N Peal sweater?? Emailed them but no reply

I reserved one with Neville for mid December Delivery however noticed website says preorder for Feb 2013, is this a different batch??

Got mine the other day. The small is a good deal roomier than the Smedley, and its arms are not as long as the Smedley. Good communication from Neville.
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    Picked up the topman chino's with the black buttons, really great pants. But went to H&M yesterday and couldn't find the budget "enjoying death" shirt.

i think h m are sold out, go to skyfall budget alternatives,, and see the primark shirt
  • Skyfall78Skyfall78 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hi, I you are a chest 42 inch - what size is the Barbour jacket? Looks like M to me?
  • cartel41cartel41 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    UK/USA 36 (XS) 38 (S) 40 (M) 42.5 (L) 45.5 (XL) 49 (XXL) 52.5 (XXXL)
    EURO 40-42 (XS) 44-46 (S) 48-50 (M) 52-54 (L) 56-58 (XL) 60-62(XXL) 64-66 (XXXL)
    Here is the official standard Barbour size guide on their jackets.
    The Barbour X To Ki To Beacon Heritage Sports Jacket is cut a little slimmer (tailored fit) so you should size up. I tried on the "M" which is what i would normally take but need a "L" on this jacket which, frustratingly they did not have in stock.
    Mine should be arriving tomorrow - Can't wait. Been after this jacket since seeing it on the cover of Bond on Set and SO glad to finally find out that it IS a Barbour.
    Last edited by Bond_James_Bond (16th Aug 2012 15:42)

Skyfall78 - check out the lodge jacket thread, there's a ton of info over there directed specifically at the Barbour jacket -{
    If a 42R I would go with a large Barbour
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    don p wrote:

i think h m are sold out, go to skyfall budget alternatives,, and see the primark shirt

Where are you guys based? Been seeing plenty of them in the UK of late & they're in the sale (in all sizes apart from mine - XL 8-) ).
  • GatsbyGatsby GermanyPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    Hi,

does anyone know the retail prices of the crockett & jones shoes in Germany?
    I'm in the market for new shoes and i really like the look of them.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Just to proudly inform that the cuffs have been featured in the
    Www.thebondexperience.com
    Video podcast by david zaritsky, check out the holiday gift video 12th minute right after he discusses swarovski
    Cheers

I received the cufflinks and I'm over the moon with how close they are! Practically identical! So happy and Leonard was a great to deal with {[]

"With pleasure, M. With pleasure."
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Got mine the other day. The small is a good deal roomier than the Smedley, and its arms are not as long as the Smedley. Good communication from Neville.

Got a 'courtesy' phone call from N.Peal to say that they'd a slight delay with the sweaters (Friday 14th Dec.). I originally ordered a Large but found it too baggy (I'm a 43" chest btw) and sent it back to exchange for a Medium. I was told that - all being well - I'd receive the sweater by the end of this week. No joy so far 8-)
    For info, I pre-ordered mine at same time
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    Have a couple of sets of these if anyone interested! The classics plus a few different designs
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenandcountry/8287348292/in/photostream/
    MI6-Doo wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Got a 'courtesy' phone call from N.Peal to say that they'd a slight delay with the sweaters (Friday 14th Dec.). I originally ordered a Large but found it too baggy (I'm a 43" chest btw) and sent it back to exchange for a Medium. I was told that - all being well - I'd receive the sweater by the end of this week. No joy so far 8-)
    For info, I pre-ordered mine at same time

Cheers for info - mine was dispatched a few days ago (Large)
  • ppk013ppk013 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Did anybody enquire about the Libertys scarf (Bond on the rooftop / Omega ad)

Would love one if still available but nothing on website, guess its instore only or no longer available!

I have the enquiry with libertys which is now with their buyers but still awaiting a final response, last contact was about 4 days ago
    Ross

I was wondering if the rooftop scarf was identified...Any word regarding the maker?

I am only guessing here but is this anywhere close?
    http://www.johnstonscashmere.com/index.php/us/mens/accessories/plain-cashmere-scarf.html

Thanks.
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    i contacted swarovski...nobody knows something about the golden gift card...where did you get it?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Look what just came in...and check out the note in the gold card!

saw1.jpg

saw2.jpg
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
    When you click on the gift card it comes in a gold envelope in the package...
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    cheers -{
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    Hey Guys

im a cufflink maker by trade and a Fan of course, recently worked on a dream job in which I had to make some cufflinks for a "50 years of style" shoot. i made some extras and have some sets left and would be happy send them to a happy home. if anyone interested pm me and I will give you a great deal , merry xmas to everyone hope your having a great one.
    Alpha Agent

IMG_4077.jpg
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenandcountry/

more pics at
    For anyone looking for the H and M death shirt

I had a L and a M spare after a recent trip to Newc

Just sold the L but still got a M left

Could also check out my local H and M for an XL, as they had one in Monday ???

PM me

M