The Rant Box

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Very true however I think something needs to be done with this 3000 "watchlist" and known extremists who preach hatred but cannot be touched.

That would be a good start

And those 3000 on that list with intelligence dossiers on them is exactly where we should start.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Looks from the news as though it was just one attack - nowhere near MI6 either, it was on London Bridge which is a couple of miles away.

These terrorists are such cowards, running innocent people over in a van, it is abhorrent and they won't achieve whatever aim they have by it.

It might cut off Londons tourist revenue.

If only they could drench the bodies of these bandits in pig blood X-(
    Looks from the news as though it was just one attack - nowhere near MI6 either, it was on London Bridge which is a couple of miles away.

These terrorists are such cowards, running innocent people over in a van, it is abhorrent and they won't achieve whatever aim they have by it.

It might cut off Londons tourist revenue.

If only they could drench the bodies of these bandits in pig blood X-(

If that happens then the terrorist's are winning X-(
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Lat the time I posted tonight there were reports of an attack on Vauxhall Bridge, very near both MI6 and MI5.
    I agree with Chriscoop's latest post. :)
    Now 7 dead!
    PM says "enough is enough!" and " this cannot continue"

She should read some of my posts.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    As others have suggested, if you are on the police/MI5 watch list and not a British citizen, you
    Should be immediately deported , living here is a privilege not a Right. If you are a British citizen
    You should be in prison !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Here are some measures to lower islamist radicalization in Europe. They won't get rid of the whole problem and some suggestions are problematic themselves, but I would like to hear what you think:

Train i imams in Western universitets using moderate version of islam. If mosques want to hire imams not from this program they must apply for this and give reasons for this.

If a mosque is used for violent and extremists teachings they should lose government funding. A judge can also close the mosque, ban the imam and the leaders from running organized religious work in the country. If the imam is "imported" from the Middle East the courts can expell him from the country.

The most intolerant version of islam (salafism especially) should not get to start Mosques.

Close down internet sites clearly spreading propaganda for ISIS and other terrorist organisations.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Lat the time I posted tonight there were reports of an attack on Vauxhall Bridge, very near both MI6 and MI5.

That was a totally unconnected. It was a stabbing but not connected to the terrorist incident.
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

That was a totally unconnected. It was a stabbing but not connected to the terrorist incident.

Yes, we know that now.
    It's natural for such crimes to be linked initially at times like this. I wonder if the terror alert will be raised again?
    I'm just reading that armed response fired 50 rounds at the 3 attackers! For highly trained professionals that's a lot. I'd suspect if this is true we have a lethal force protocol in operation.
    The terrorists had fake bomb vests on, so I guess the police fired until they stopped moving.
    I hope the election isn't moved because of this.
    Number24 wrote:
    Here are some measures to lower islamist radicalization in Europe. They won't get rid of the whole problem and some suggestions are problematic themselves, but I would like to hear what you think:

Train i imams in Western universitets using moderate version of islam. If mosques want to hire imams not from this program they must apply for this and give reasons for this.

If a mosque is used for violent and extremists teachings they should lose government funding. A judge can also close the mosque, ban the imam and the leaders from running organized religious work in the country. If the imam is "imported" from the Middle East the courts can expell him from the country.

The most intolerant version of islam (salafism especially) should not get to start Mosques.

Close down internet sites clearly spreading propaganda for ISIS and other terrorist organisations.

I'm upset no-one commented on this post. On the verge of tears, in fact.
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

I'm upset no-one commented on this post. On the verge of tears, in fact.

If you closed a mosque down that had extreme leanings you just drive them underground and they are harder to monitor.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    As others have suggested, if you are on the police/MI5 watch list and not a British citizen, you
    Should be immediately deported , living here is a privilege not a Right. If you are a British citizen

Ok, maybe opening a can of worms - but

Let's take people on the watch list say from Afghanistan, Egypt or Tunisia or even Saudi Arabia.

Even if you could deport them to their countries, wouldn't it be better to have them in a UK prison or German prison etc instead of deporting them with the chance that they'd 'come back' after some time?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    That is a serious concern. Getting the imam and other leader figures out of the mosque would perhaps work better. There are no easy fixes when it comes to removing the root causes of terrorism.
    Higgins wrote:

Let's take people on the watch list say from Afghanistan, Egypt or Tunesia or even Saudi Arabia.

Even if you could deport them to their countries, wouldn't it be better to have them in a UK prison or German prison etc instead of deporting them with the chance that they'd 'come back' after some time?

Get bio data such as iris scans and fingerprints off them before they leave and share the data with authorities with any government working against terrorism. That way it will be very hard for them to come back.
    Number24 wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

Let's take people on the watch list say from Afghanistan, Egypt or Tunesia or even Saudi Arabia.

Get bio data such as iris scans and fingerprints off them before they leave and share the data with authorities with any government working against terrorism. That way it will be very hard for them to come back.
    That wouldnt work even if every single person was checked at every airport for every flight, it would be chaos.
    Face recognition software and iris scans for those crossing the outer custom border of EU and other countries like the US can do a lot.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited June 2017
    It might be difficult, but not impossible. Or we just throw up our hands and admit there's nothing
    We can do, and accept regular killings.

Although I'm not getting too heavily involved in any discussion, as I'm so angry. I simply want it to stop.
    If it means giving the police/MI5 new powers or longer prison terms then get on with it. Although a huge
    Word of praise for the police getting to the attack so quickly.

https://youtu.be/iCyemqSlBto
    At least someone agrees with me.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    It might be difficult, but not impossible. Or we just throw up our hands and admit there's nothing
    We can do, and accept regular killings.

Although I'm not getting too heavily involved in any discussion, as I'm so angry. I simply want it to stop.
    If it means giving the police/MI5 new powers or longer prison terms then get on with it. Although a huge
    Word of praise for the police getting to the attack so quickly.

https://youtu.be/iCyemqSlBto
    At least someone agrees with me.

I agree also as does Phil Campion.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    One of the (dead) terrorists filmed in Regents Park with an ISIS flag last year

Take this with a pinch of salt since its the Daily Mail - however if true etc so much for these guys not being on any radar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571902/London-Bridge-killer-slipped-police-s-net.html
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    One of the (dead) terrorists filmed in Regents Park with an ISIS flag last year

Take this with a pinch of salt since its the Daily Mail - however if true etc so much for these guys not being on any radar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4571902/London-Bridge-killer-slipped-police-s-net.html

Many will slip through the net while we maintain such tolerance to this kind of behaviour. We need a no tolerance policy to any kind of movement that supports these sorts of terrorism.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    The UK has been far too tolerant of extreme Islamists (oh dear am I being un-PC???) for far too long. I once saw a film of Anjem Choudhary, the hate preacher, actively goading a bobby on the beat who was wearing a Help for Heroes wrist band. To his credit the policeman was the picture of calm, but Choudhary knew he could get away with chiding the officer, just staying on the right side of the law. A rank hypocrite who detests our values and way of life yet takes advantage and abuses them every chance he can get...

Thankfully he's behind bars now, though prisons are becoming hotbeds for Islamist extremism so who knows how many young impressionable Muslims he's influenced since being sent down...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    The UK has been far too tolerant of extreme Islamists (oh dear am I being un-PC???) for far too long. I once saw a film of Anjem Choudhary, the hate preacher, actively goading a bobby on the beat who was wearing a Help for Heroes wrist band. To his credit the policeman was the picture of calm, but Choudhary knew he could get away with chiding the officer, just staying on the right side of the law. A rank hypocrite who detests our values and way of life yet takes advantage and abuses them every chance he can get...

Thankfully he's behind bars now, though prisons are becoming hotbeds for Islamist extremism so who knows how many young impressionable Muslims he's influenced since being sent down...

I think that individual requires 50 well placed rounds....Sorry Sarge' me finger slipped! then I had to reload :D
    Agreed Donkey.
    I think it's time for an absolute zero tolerance. If you own an ISIS flag, show online support, preach hatred or attempt to radicalise in any way you should be dealt with, away from the normal court system as well. These utter scum should be left with no place to hide. If you fight against our beliefs, rights, liberties and values you shouldn't be able to benefit from them to protect you.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Commendation for that man!

The irony being that in our 'tolerant' society, our soldiers get chased through the court system by lawyers like Phil Shiner's lot, simply by doing their job or at least the one Blair got them to do, himself escaping any potential liability...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    That has always been a huge injustice I'm my eyes, but Teflon Tony escapes all blame always. There's a lot of talk at the moment about how the Tories have cut police numbers and that's why these attacks are able to happen. Well those cuts may not have been needed if Blair hadn't bankrupted the country and engaged in illegal wars at the cost of tens upon tens if millions of pounds, he also presided over the UK's ever biggest police force, which were ineffective at stopping the UK's biggest terrorist attack 7/7! I think the response of the police on Saturday was fantastic, the shoot to kill policy absolved ( unless your Jeremy Corbyn) and shows the highly trained dedicated terrorist response works. You can never stop such attacks entirely and the murder of innocent civilians must be met with extreme responses and repercussions for those that applaud the attacks and those that do little or nothing to halt or report extremism. I for am glad those sick bastards are dead and not now receiving medical help for injuries before a long and costly trial and prison sentence....just a shame they weren't terminated in their own homes the day before the attack!!
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    The thing with this current "LOSER", okay Trump is clueless but at least he speaks his mind, he was employed by TFL? he lived with his children on a housing estate enjoying all the freedoms this country has to offer and yet he still bloody hates us and what we stand for!

The "LOSER" who hit the Manchester concert targeted "Debauchery" a bunch of kids ranging from 6 to 18 enjoying themselves. Perhaps he was actually targeting the name of the Concert Tour...who knows?

If Enough is Enough means we will see more Seek & Destroy Armed response then my X will by firmly planted in the BLUE BOX on June 8th. It is about time (no disrespect to our serving officers) this country grew a pair on "home soil" and struck back. If the cray's were still with us there would be a large amount of empty properties on recently mentioned housing estates that you can firmly count on! as they truly did believe in "they take one of yours to the hospital, they take one or more of yours to the Morgue!" and when it came to attacks on children, any children, you were TOAST!
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    The thing with this current "LOSER", okay Trump is clueless but at least he speaks his mind, he was employed by TFL? he lived with his children on a housing estate enjoying all the freedoms this country has to offer and yet he still bloody hates us and what we stand for!

The "LOSER" who hit the Manchester concert targeted "Debauchery" a bunch of kids ranging from 6 to 18 enjoying themselves. Perhaps he was actually targeting the name of the Concert Tour...who knows?

If Enough is Enough means we will see more Seek & Destroy Armed response then my X will by firmly planted in the BLUE BOX on June 8th. It is about time (no disrespect to our serving officers) this country grew a pair on "home soil" and struck back. If the cray's were still with us there would be a large amount of empty properties on recently mentioned housing estates that you can firmly count on! as they truly did believe in "they take one of yours to the hospital, they take one or more of yours to the Morgue!" and when it came to attacks on children, any children, you were TOAST!

I think many agree, more than would admit it for fear of being called racist or fascist etc. I honestly think if there was a referendum on terminating say the 3000 on the watch list, I'd put money on it being overwhelming in favour of such action.
    If the 3000 on the watch list were "terminated" I fear it would create 9000 new candidates for the watch list. :#
    And of course Britain would have turned itself into a banana republic that sends death squads around killing people.

Problem solved! :D