Skyfall Trailer #2 (International and US Domestic)

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Definitely much better than the last one that was leaked. Got my appetite whetted. . .thanks, Marketto!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Looks to be full of action, but the last trailer I saw resembling this was the one for DAD... and why does DC sport a near crew cut? Makes him look like he's seriously losing his hair....

Height issues aside, if they'd just let his hair grow a tad, & give it a slightly darker rinse, I'd be much more into him as Bond. :007)
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • Convenient PocketConvenient Pocket Posts: 51MI6 Agent
    Fxxck me..............I'm having that!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Looking very good (particularly the second half when the cam found its focus :D )!
    :# on the other hand QoS trailers where magnificent as well....
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Definitely a vast improvement on the previous leaked version despite being out of focus for the first part. As with the teaser the visuals really stand out. I am sure one or two things will emerge with a bit of freeze framing. It's certainly whetted my appetite.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Aaaggghhh!
    That looks awesome. I am soooooooooooooo excited.
    However, a few points to note:

1. Lost a file with agents names on (Mission Impossible 1?)
    2. Bond falling into the water (Bourne?)

Or am I just being silly?
  • WordsAndDreamsWordsAndDreams Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    There was a cool shot of Bond at 2:28 where he's standing outside the DB5 firing a double barreled shotgun. Nothing important (at least in the context of the trailer), but it was a pretty cool looking shot.

There also seemed to be some very cool landscape shots (something I particularly enjoy) that reminded me of LotR and Nolan's films, which is great. So far from what I've seen, I'm enjoying the cinematography quite a bit, and seems to be a step up from the previous two, but that should be expected with Deakins onboard
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Aaaggghhh!

Well if you are then I'm silly with you as both things struck me powerfully as I'm sure they will do most people. still excited, and the trailer has not lessened that for me.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Firstly just a quick tip about cameras etc, Focus on the screen then pop it over to Manual focus
    as the screen won't be moving . ;)

I was excited with the old version, this one is Great. lots of fun little bits throughout it. Love the
    fixing of the cufflinks on the train. Also enjoyed the bit of Banter with Q.

Who knows could this be the one to make me a convert ?, .................... :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,808MI6 Agent
    edited July 2012
    M lost a file with agents names on - is this the past that comes back to haunt M, or is it something spesific on that file that comes back to haunt her? Perhaps the files are stolen during the attack on MI6 HQ? Who is it Eve shoots from the top of the train? Is Silva the employer of Severine?
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I think this really is gonna be one of the best made films of the series. Can't wait for it to come out.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Who is it Bond finds in the chair early in the trailer? Enough questions for a while:
    I love the way Q is portrayed in this trailer - but only if he turns out to be more than a computer whiz. I also love the moment where 007 straightens his suit after jumping into the damaged train - incredibly bondian :007)
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Enough for you to consider coverting to a Craig\Bond fan? Now I'm definitely sold!!! :))
    Firstly just a quick tip about cameras etc, Focus on the screen then pop it over to Manual focus
    as the screen won't be moving . ;)

I was excited with the old version, this one is Great. lots of fun little bits throughout it. Love the
    fixing of the cufflinks on the train. Also enjoyed the bit of Banter with Q.

Who knows could this be the one to make me a convert ?, .................... :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    The new leaked version has been removed due to a copyright claim by Sony. The previously leaked version is still available as I type this. I guess Sony thinks it's not worth removing because the quality is so poor.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • PDJamesBondPDJamesBond Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    Aaaggghhh!

Strangeways (and zaphod), I agree that the file with the agents' names on it *is* very reminiscent of the first Mission: Impossible. But whereas in that film the list really was just a MacGuffin that everyone was after, in this film it seems to have more consequences. I'm thinking particularly of the shot in the teaser when M is standing before the caskets of all the dead agents. So it's the same concept, but to me it's being done with more emotion and more "bite."
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    edited July 2012
    Number24 wrote:
    Who is it Bond finds in the chair early in the trailer? Enough questions for a while:
    I love the way Q is portrayed in this trailer - but only if he turns out to be more than a computer whiz. I also love the moment where 007 straightens his suit after jumping into the damaged train - incredibly bondian :007)

Here is a totally uninformed guess. The guy in the chair had the laptop/CD/DVD/hard drive/thumb drive with the info on it. Bond was sent to get it back but arrived five minutes too late (stopped for a beer and the motorcycle ran out of gas). As British intelligence assets around the world are taken out, Bond spirals into depression at what he views to be his failure.
  • Smiert-SpionamSmiert-Spionam Posts: 318MI6 Agent
    As if I've missed this trailer! Anywhere else I can find it? :#
    Smiert Spionam
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Bugger missed the link :(
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Marketto007Marketto007 BrazilPosts: 237MI6 Agent
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Cool

Looks great even on a crap bootleg version!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Smiert-SpionamSmiert-Spionam Posts: 318MI6 Agent
    Cheers Markett. Looks brilliant. Interesting we're still not seeing much of Silva. I kinda like that. Just adds to the element of surprise :v
    Smiert Spionam
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Here is a totally uninformed guess. The guy in the chair had the laptop/CD/DVD/hard drive/thumb drive with the info on it. Bond was sent to get it back but arrived five minutes too late (stopped for a beer and the motorcycle ran out of gas). As British intelligence assets around the world are taken out, Bond spirals into depression at what he views to be his failure.

I think it's a good guess. Perhaps bond is racing towards the man with the secret files during the PTS?
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Yeah! This has the potential to be far and away the best Bond ever. -{
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    I'll just say that I loved that moment, at 2:11, when he straightens his cuff. A small thing...but important B-)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff

Thanks for that -{

I think a little bit of wee just leaked out :o :D
    YNWA 97
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    just wee :D i just pit me shants :D
  • Agent007jamestAgent007jamest usaPosts: 163MI6 Agent
    Loved the trailer! The back and forth with Q is great & when he straightens his suit after boarding the train is classic Bond. This could be better than CR. Hopefully like Connery's third outing was his defining film this will be Craigs. -{
    Forgot to mention wheres the DB5! Yes we see it for a second cruising down a desert road but I want more with ejector seat and machine guns please! :007)
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    Seems really action packed, but I hope the story and remarks and irony will be good... I want this to be EPIC!
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Getting the feelling this will have the epic feel of TB/OHMSS/SPY.

Just hope they have kept a lid on the emo stuff.

Very encouraged, though.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    I abstained from the bootleg, but just saw this in IMAX in front of The Dark Knight Rises. Not even the price tag of the LVC leather jacket I just bought off Ebay can wipe the smile off my face.