Skyfall Lodge Jacket

Comments

• captain kellcaptain kell BrazilPosts: 18MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:
    Anyone got the measurements for the small? Seems to be more of those around and I'm about 5'4", 34-35inch chest, 60kg. I also like kittens, french cinema and long walks in the country.

Go for the small, i'm similar height (5' 5'') and build and when I tried on the small it was a very good fit, although you may need to take up the sleeves a little (1'' - 2'') - on another note I too like kittens, not really keen on French cinema, and i am more of a city dweller :))

Thanks 006
    Purchased online with Selfridges this morning and a small is on its way!
  • GatsbyGatsby GermanyPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:
    Anyone got the measurements for the small? Seems to be more of those around and I'm about 5'4", 34-35inch chest, 60kg. I also like kittens, french cinema and long walks in the country.

Go for the small, i'm similar height (5' 5'') and build and when I tried on the small it was a very good fit, although you may need to take up the sleeves a little (1'' - 2'') - on another note I too like kittens, not really keen on French cinema, and i am more of a city dweller :))

Thanks 006

you will be very happy with your purchase :)

I have my coat for about a month now. At first it felt a little bit snug, but now it stretched a little bit so it just feels perfect. Hands down the best coat i ever owned.

Wear it in good health :)
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:

Thanks 006

Happy to help mate - you'll enjoy the jacket!
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • WonderueWonderue Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    00-Shane wrote:
    Thanks for all your replies guys, really appreciate it.

Wonderue, did you pick up one of these yourself?
    No I didn't, I've got my wedding in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to keep splurges to a minimum at the moment. 8-)
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Now sold out at J.Crew. I don't think there will be any of these left by time the movie comes out.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I live in Florida...not much of an opportunity to wear the coats....
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    JB1962 wrote:
    Now sold out at J.Crew. I don't think there will be any of these left by time the movie comes out.
    there's still plenty available on other sites
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    JB1962 wrote:

Like? my brother in law wanted one after seeing me pottering around the place in mine. What other sites who ship to the States.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    JB1962 wrote:

Like? my brother in law wanted one after seeing me pottering around the place in mine. What other sites who ship to the States.

Check out my earlier posts - a few German places send overseas
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

Believe both ship to US (Jades def does anyhow)
    I tried to order the Barbour Sports jacket from Jades, but did not see the US listed any where as one of the countries they ship to. All I see is countries in the EU and the UK. Am I missing something?
  • CrwilsnCrwilsn Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    field_jacket.jpg

How about this for an alternative?
  • BugsyBugsy NYCPosts: 90MI6 Agent
    ^ IMO, there are several good alternatives, even within the Barbour line. the big difference with the lodge jkt, is the attention to small details, even if in an effort to recreate screen accuracy users alter those away.
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    Crwilsn wrote:
    field_jacket.jpg

How about this for an alternative?
    I like it, but I do like the J Crew jacket that was posted earlier in this thread better.
    http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~96051/96051.jsp
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Has everyone seen the new international one minute trailer? Has an amazing shot of Craig in this jacket which much better lighting around his sweater and scarf!

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_23_sep19_international_teaser_trailer.php3
    The Mantis wrote:
    Has everyone seen the new international one minute trailer? Has an amazing shot of Craig in this jacket which much better lighting around his sweater and scarf!

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_23_sep19_international_teaser_trailer.php3

Anybody able to do a screenshot?
    I have on iPhone but can't figure out how to upload to ajb
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Here you go lads...

Bond_Jacket.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Here you go lads...

Bond_Jacket.jpg
    seems kind of an odd contrast to me between the color of the jacket and the shirt, but then again Bond's not exactly trying to be fashionable during those scenes.
    Is that a turquoise sweater?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    It definitely looks turquoise in the capture, but could it actually be the PTI training jacket?
    I would say unlikely as PTI jacket beginning of film, Barbour the final showdown etc.
    do we know what size DC is wearing?
    By size, do you mean the sweater or the PTI jacket?, if it is the jacket then I would say small, they run big do I cannot image DC being in a medium in the PTI jacket.
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    It is an odd color of that sweater or shirt underneath, almost looks like a blue/green screen so they can add some muscles in post production. O wait, he doesn't need that...
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
    Sorry guys, I was asking size for Barbour?
    I think the size is a Medium, with some alterations, though I would love it if were a Large,cos that what I wear in the jacket :))
    I read that too, and DZ confirmed also. My POV i just don't see how it's possible. Given all the feedback on this thread and I have now tried a medium, large and xlarge! I get that it can be altered in many ways but, one thing that most likely wasn't is the length, that to me looks, given is published height to be longer than a medium. Ok sorry for the waste of thread.

I was lucky to find each, lol.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    Just received "Bond on Set" and there are several pages of decent photos of DC wearing the Barbour. The undershirt is indeed blue although more than that I can't tell. Incidentally, his trousers appear to be black (or maybe dark brown...I'm a man and we are notorious for being unable to distinguish between black, dark brown, dark blue etc, or at least that's what I am told) and may be jeans, his knotted scarf possibly dark brown and his shoes are dark brown brogues (quite possibly the C&J Islays mentioned elsewhere).