"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    The sizing issue is the only thing putting me off tbh. Their recent sizings have been a joke & tbh I'm not convinced even xxl would fit me being very broad & a 46/47 inch chest.
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Any news on a possible re-issue?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Would anyone on the boards be interested if a SA replica were to be offered that wasn't Zara?
  • CrwilsnCrwilsn Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    Yes! Within reason price wise of course.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Cedric wrote:
    Any news on a possible re-issue?

I got another message from customer services saying that they are sold out and please look at similar stock.

I have said I am only interested in speaking to directors, not customer services, so still battling this one.
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Would anyone on the boards be interested if a SA replica were to be offered that wasn't Zara?

Yes
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Does anyone have an email to the Zara people?
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Absolutely!
    The Mantis wrote:
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • Head of SectionHead of Section Northern NJPosts: 204MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Yes sir!
    "Resurrection."
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Absolutely!
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

count me in
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,120MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Yes.
    I think Zara just aren't interested. Useless.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Yep. I would be interested.
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    DZ - depending on price - yes all in -{
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Yes please
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Yes please
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    OK, no mystery here...I purchased one of the Zara shirts from Jerzey and should have it soon...since it is not totally screen accurate I was thinking of sending it to a reputable tailor to have replicated into a SA version and sized better for me. I contacted Magnoli unfortunately he is out of communication till the end of January and might not even be responding till February. I may research some other connections. I want this to be available and affordable to everyone on the boards, but I also don't want to handle the logistics of this as a project (except for the sending of this shirt) so looking for a full service company. I am very motivated to get this done, though....Stay tuned!
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Got the jacket, the pants and the shoes, but not the shirt!

Yes please!
    The Mantis wrote:
    OK, no mystery here...I purchased one of the Zara shirts from Jerzey and should have it soon...since it is not totally screen accurate I was thinking of sending it to a reputable tailor to have replicated into a SA version and sized better for me. I contacted Magnoli unfortunately he is out of communication till the end of January and might not even be responding till February. I may research some other connections. I want this to be available and affordable to everyone on the boards, but I also don't want to handle the logistics of this as a project (except for the sending of this shirt) so looking for a full service company. I am very motivated to get this done, though....Stay tuned!

good for you pal
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Where are people finding the shoes?
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    Stefan wrote:
    Where are people finding the shoes?

zara website mate,, this yrs model
    Oh I see, I thought I was missing something regarding an old stock.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Definetly!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Stefan wrote:
    Oh I see, I thought I was missing something regarding an old stock.

no, you havnt missed anything,,
    Cool, yes I would be down for a repo shirt. May be more if the price is right.
    I recall Magnoli stated to me that making this shirt would be an option and that the price would be $150ish.
    I got a pair of screen accurate last years model
    Ross
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    I got a pair of screen accurate last years model
    Ross

You want to sell one?

:))
    edited January 2013
    Stefan wrote: