"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Count me as interested too please, Mantis! :)
  • theAmericantheAmerican Fayetteville, NCPosts: 5MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Would anyone on the boards be interested if a SA replica were to be offered that wasn't Zara?

Count me in!
    I love you too, M...
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    im in
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    If you're taking names, sure.
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Would anyone on the boards be interested if a SA replica were to be offered that wasn't Zara?

Count me in!

Show me assigned!
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    UPDATE: I am expected to receive my Zara shirt in the next few days and then it will be off to the manufacturer I have discussed this project with. The manufacturer has all the "change" details to make this screen accurate such as removing any hint of the grey placket and interior collar. Even the buttons will be sourced to match. Also, TRYING to see if we can acquire a bolt of the original fabric! That will make this BANG on....finally, the manufacturer will be offering these in a myriad of sizes such as XS-XXL and will more than likely create an order form rather than try to organize the chaos of people raising their hands on a thread....oh, one more little surprise, the tag on the shirt will say "enjoying death"....

Before you ask, I don't have timing or a price but I have told the manufacturer I want this inexpensive but accurate. Let's see what he says once he receives the shirt and gives a quote.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    UPDATE: I am expected to receive my Zara shirt in the next few days and then it will be off to the manufacturer I have discussed this project with. The manufacturer has all the "change" details to make this screen accurate such as removing any hint of the grey placket and interior collar. Even the buttons will be sourced to match. Also, TRYING to see if we can acquire a bolt of the original fabric! That will make this BANG on....finally, the manufacturer will be offering these in a myriad of sizes such as XS-XXL and will more than likely create an order form rather than try to organize the chaos of people raising their hands on a thread....oh, one more little surprise, the tag on the shirt will say "enjoying death"....

Before you ask, I don't have timing or a price but I have told the manufacturer I want this inexpensive but accurate. Let's see what he says once he receives the shirt and gives a quote.

Congrats on this!!!

Sounds promising indeed!!

-{
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Sounds very good David.....fingers crossed!
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Great. Thanks for this.
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

good on yah !!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent
    What a legend! Definitely in for at least one.

Blair
    The Mantis wrote:

• Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Mantis my cap is doffed to you sir. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this with interest.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    That is awesome. The death outfit and Scotland lodge outfit is my favorite causal bond outfits, especially since Bond is not working, and is not supposed to be part of a disguise.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Harvey Specter would say: YOU'RE THE MAN.

Great job Dave, I'm taking one for sure!
    Want to give a special shout out to Sruzgar as well, since he is the one that pointed out that someone has a bolt of the fabric....fingers crossed on if we can acquire it!
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,120MI6 Agent
    This is fantastic news! Good work!
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    David has spoiled us all. -{
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the hard work. Where did you get the original Zara?
    Purchased from JerseyGerba
  • mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

I'll take one of those sir.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Very cool! Can't wait to hear what happens. -{
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    DZ…
    Hope you succeed and get the fabric exact for your first prop (ohhh I forget you made the LALD flute..your second then -{ )… but instead of ”enjoying death”.. you should have “thebondexperience.com” as a commercial for you webpage but then again let’s hope that you don’t get in to legal **** in copyrights etc that tends to overshadow the show…
    Anyway if you succeed I will buy and I hope the rest of double 0 club will buy

Cheers to a successful project.. -{
    Thanks, ICS, for the cheers! As far as the label as a fan I would rather have "enjoying death"...I think it's a great nod to the members of this board who collectively coined that term name for this outfit....and the project will be owned by the manufacturer, not me...I am just donating my shirt and some time to it...
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    edited January 2013
    Am I to late to say I would like a small or medium depending on size?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    That's great news David! I look forward to purchasing a shirt when they're available. Thanks for spearheading this project for all of us wanting an Enjoying Death shirt, but couldn't get one.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    jon_1uk wrote:
    Am I to late to say I would like a small or medium depending on size?

I believe David said it will be an order job thru the manufacturer
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    Splendid and tremendous!
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
  • MaturinMaturin Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    Having stumbled across this site B-) , researching the barbour, I too am bitten by the bug and would be interested! 42 inch chest so Med or large, depending on the sizing
  • AndreaMattiazzoAndreaMattiazzo ItalyPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    I'm in...
    I'll take two
    Count on me!!!
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I am in too