"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys, thank you for those who have sent payment
    Just FYI as of 3 August 2013 - 40 people have completed their payment
    I have limited access to internet as i am out of town at the moment
    But please complete for those of you who haven't yet, before the 6th August 2013

Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Payment sent. Thanks for all your work on this.
  • MarrMarr Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Payment sent. Thank you very much for your time with this. So excited!
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Payment sent.

Big thanks to Hart and David for all your hard work couldn't have been easy!!
    -{
    Last rat standing.
  • 00Tyler00Tyler B.C, Canada Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    Just wondering, if you guys don't mind mentioning, roughly who sent payment as "gift" as opposed to "services", "goods"...or "eBay purchase"? Can't quite recall what their payment types are.

I am in Canada, is anyone else? If so, what payment type did you go with?

David and Hart008, do you mind letting me know if possible?

Thanks for your help, and thanks again Hart008 and David for making this all happen!

Tyler
    "I'm alone"
    "Aren't we all..."
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    Payment sent.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen.

Chris

I sent it as payment and included the extra $5.00.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Folks, those that showed interest should look into payment...so far Hart only has 33 payments, well short of the 100 plus that are needed for this order,,,yet, over 150 said they wanted a shirt. This is not unusual but the reality is if Hart doesn't get a minimum of 100 then the project will be in jeopardy...
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys, just fyi for those who have paid, i shared this message to them - for those who have not paid, please read below) -{
    Guys thanks for your payment your data have all been recorded.
    As the 5th of August 2013 in Asia (time zone wise) currently the stats are: we have
    33 shirts ordered , 4 still pending in payment but they have sent their data
    Deadline is on the 6th of August 2013 which almost remaining 2 days in Europe and USA due to time zone.
    As you guys are aware a minimum of 120Shirts is needed
    This is just a precaution but if by the 6th we have not yet received the order for 120shirts, it means most of the guys in the AJB forum have lost their interest
    Hopefully they are still interested as before, because if 100 shirts are not sold, we are not able to continue with the project
    I would like to inform you all that you will receive 100% refund if this project doesn't go on
    No means to scare or kind of bring bad news, but in the forum almost 100 people plus stated their interest ....but maybe they think the price is to high...but i would like to clarify that in terms of price this is very very tight - i am actually finding some issues with the shipping price to Europe as they are kind of pricey and may end up losing on my end. And from the beginning David had stated that he wanted a shirt project that was not based by greed of profit but for the love of Bond and making something that all Bond fans would be able to afford and appreciate..Bond on a Budget
    But again that delivery to UK and Europ issue is a small issue that can be dealt with later on - at the moment lets just hope all 100 shirts are confirmed by the 6th August2013, if not i will refund the fee's to everyone via Paypal.
    If you can also please encourage your friends in the forum, who havent made payment to make payment, who knows that littel reminder will help them
    Cheers guys
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the update.

C'mon everyone - get the hands in the pockets and help make this happen!!!!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    edited August 2013
    I had not forgot just noted that payment was due up to the 6th August, will make payment in a bit.

Hopefully that means others have not followed through yet simply because of the same reason.

Things generally go quiet here on the weekend so hopefully that is another reason!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Payment Sent!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Head of SectionHead of Section Northern NJPosts: 204MI6 Agent
    Mantis, thanks posting a reminder on Facebook! Will send mine asap!
    "Resurrection."
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    payment sent, thank you,
  • Jeff007Jeff007 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I wasn't in the original order but saw this on FB through Mantis and now the money is sent!
  • Bomber133Bomber133 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Payment sent.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Hi Leonard,

My payment has been sent, as well. Is there an update to the final prototype shirt? I know there were still some minor fixes to be made since the last photo was posted (i.e. - correct buttons, adjusted collar size, more SA color, etc.). If there is an updated photo you could post, perhaps that will get more people on board to send their payments. I know the end result will look spectacular given the quality of your previous runs, but others may want to see the finished product here before committing 100%.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    I will be doing a video as soon as I receive the shirt, but that would close the window of time for this manufacturing...seems these factpries have certain openings....
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Understood. Thanks, David! Definitely looking forward to seeing your review! -{

I strongly suggest to everyone who is on the fence about getting one of these shirts (and you know who you are - you're reading this thread and checking it frequently for updates :) ) to make your payment now. This could very well be the ONLY opportunity to pick up one of these shirts! $155 may seem like a big chunk of change, but it's a fraction of the steep prices that the scarce Zara shirts are fetching on flea-bay. And you all know David's video review is going to be stellar and only confirm the fact that you must own this shirt!!

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    I'll agree with DBS. I was able to get one of the Zara's on eBay, but certainly not for $155 and I've only seen two sold on eBay this year, one of which is the auction I won. Even though I have a Zara that fits, I still paid for one of these shirts as well. As I have seen so far, these shirts look great! Don't let this one pass you by!
    Thanks gents...the confidence really feels great...Hart will be posting tallies to see where we are....
  • Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    I'll echo the comments by DBS. It isn't often that you have the opportunity to obtain an article of clothing like this, well after its production ended I might add, at a standard custom made shirt price point (yes, it's expensive, but all good clothing is). If you are on the fence, the time to act is quickly running out. It would make me sad to read stories of someone scouring eBay in a few months and then doing a head slap wishing they didn't pass on this opportunity. :D

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

• WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Hi there, did I miss the sizing chart? Ready to pay but I walk a fine line between small and medium so wanted to get good measurements! :-)
    What is your chest size and waist?
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    Shirt looks pretty good. I'm now on the fence due to the color. Is there a pic of the corrected, faded blue? Thanks
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Mantis said something about once it goes through the wash process it will get that faded color.
    Yep...Hart could probably explain it better but all shirts will have a "weathered" wash...
  • 00Tyler00Tyler B.C, Canada Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    Payment sent Aug. 5.

Thanks Dave and Leonard!
    "I'm alone"
    "Aren't we all..."
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Payment sent. Sorry for last minute payment.

Thanks to everyone for their effort.

GA
  • Double07Double07 London, UKPosts: 5MI6 Agent
    Payment sent. Thanks to David and Hart for all their efforts!
    Be careful what you wish for...
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    Back from vacation and payment sent.

Many thanks gents.