"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    I'm already in for two. Hopefully we can't close the gap on those remaining orders. :)

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

• frostfrost Posts: 32MI6 Agent
    Is it possible to get any info on sizing? Love the shirt, but fit is the absolute most important thing. (i.e. a well tailored $200 suit will always look better than an ill fitting $3000 suit).
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    frost wrote:
    Is it possible to get any info on sizing? Love the shirt, but fit is the absolute most important thing. (i.e. a well tailored $200 suit will always look better than an ill fitting $3000 suit).

complete size forms to follow,
  • SpookSpook Germany/Austria/SwitzerlandPosts: 23MI6 Agent
    Payment sent. Please refund, if size 46 is not available.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Seems to be a lot of people "on the fence" due to no size info available. Ive noticed a lot of "larger" people seem to be concerned here hence maybe why they do not want to commit the funds first.

Is it poss to get the size info? Surely the shirt company should have this easily available?

Just trying to think of ways to convince people who are 50/50 as would be a shame to see this project fail at the last hurdle.

Also has this project been touted on the other forums to potentially increase sales?? (I only really visit here)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I agree that the size chart should be posted...we are so dang close...under 20 people, I think...Bond Lifestyle put a post out there and FB shares have been aplenty....
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    do we have an updated formal count?
  • rjsmbarjsmba Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I would like to purchase a shirt.
    The Mantis wrote:
    I agree that the size chart should be posted...we are so dang close...under 20 people, I think...Bond Lifestyle put a post out there and FB shares have been aplenty....

Absolutely. I'm 100% in if I can confirm the fit.

Based on your videos for the Billy Reid peacoat (THANK YOU by the way!) I think we're not too far off. I'm 5'9" / 41" chest / 165 lbs. / athletic build.

The whole reason to buy a Bond themed shirt is to emulate that look. I'd hate to spend the money on something that ends up looking like I picked it off the rack in the sale section at JC Penny.

All that said, I applaud Hart for the fantastic work he's done. The shirt looks fantastic... but as stated before, FIT trumps all...

Thanks for all your hard work guys..
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey all Thanks so much for the support
    I apologies that the size chart isnt ready yet... they have a general size chart...but it is off because the ED shirt is more of a slim fit design thus providing you with the general size chart doesnt work....

78 shirts are confirmed of which i will negotiate them to be produced.... if this does not work out i will 100% refund all the buyers that have confirmed.
    Thanks guys
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Hart008 wrote:
    I apologies that the size chart isnt ready yet... they have a general size chart...but it is off because the ED shirt is more of a slim fit design thus providing you with the general size chart doesnt work....

78 shirts are confirmed of which i will negotiate them to be produced.... if this does not work out i will 100% refund all the buyers that have confirmed.
    Thanks guys

Based on the limited info, is it possible for me to put $75 as mentioned in one of your earlier posts, and post the remainder once we have confirmation on size?
  • DrBondDrBond USAPosts: 110MI6 Agent
    Payment sent for one shirt. I'll do another if we don't make order minimum.
    "My name is Pussy Galore."

"I must be dreaming."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    frost wrote:
    Hart008 wrote:

Thanks guys

Based on the limited info, is it possible for me to put $75 as mentioned in one of your earlier posts, and post the remainder once we have confirmation on size?

Guys, I think we have to be fair to Hart here. He's not a retail guru but a regular member of AJB who'sdone a great job getting a difficult project off the ground. If you're in, then pay the $155 so Hart has the money needed to make it work, and the size will be sorted with all buyers when the size chart is available. But let's not short-change him and make it even more difficult.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Hey guys, thanks again for everyone's participation - any option is fine which ever suits you best, but i will be going to the manufacturers this Thursday asia time... and see if we can continue with the project or not.
    If yes thats great news for everyone and any option you prefer is ok with me
    If no, ill refund all the funds
    Cheers guys -{
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Negotiation tomorrow with Manufacturers will feel as intense as a scorpion on my hand!!!

Negotiations.jpg
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Good luck!!

If worst comes to the worst is there any chance of extending deadline again?? So close and we seem to be getting the odd order in drips lately hence might finally get over the line if extended
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent
    Agreed, I don't mind delaying if it will get us over the hump. And I've no problem buying an extra shirt to sell on Ebay if that will help reach the goal.
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Good luck buddy, lets hope all your hard work pays off.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Money Sent for 1 shirt
    I ordered XXL as it is easier to get altered down is a bit big, make sense?
    Good luck on the negotiations. If they won't move on the minimum, I'm OK delaying too so we can get the needed order amount.

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    OK, gang...UPDATE!

Hart just communicated with me and told me he was able to negotiate with the manufacturer to do under 100 shirts. It took a fancy meal and some pointed conversation but the factory agreed. However, each shirt is going to be $15 more. Hart will be contacting those that paid already and will have to observe if people fall out because of the additional amount.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,342MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    OK, gang...UPDATE!

Hart just communicated with me and told me he was able to negotiate with the manufacturer to do under 100 shirts. It took a fancy meal and some pointed conversation but the factory agreed. However, each shirt is going to be $15 more. Hart will be contacting those that paid already and will have to observe if people fall out because of the additional amount.
    Thanks for the update David, 15 bucks is a small price to pay to get the shirt!

Congrats to Hart on a job well done!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Congrats Hart, thought if we had to pay a lot extra for getting the shirt made if we were below 100 but 15 dollars isn't very much! Glad I saw this through, and glad Hart/DZ did for all us Bond nuts...thanks for dining out the manufacturer so we didn't have to!
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Great news!!!!!
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Fab ... count me in ..
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    Bring it on!
  • goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Top up payment sent
    Outstanding work! Additional money sent. Any idea on when the sizing chart will be posted? Thanks.

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent
    Additional payment sent. Liking the tenacity.