"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys
    Please find attached a size chart , please note, this size chart is from a second Tailor provider ...as we still wait on the other tailor provider. But since most of the buyers were very concerned , i met another tailor provider and they provided me with this size chart...
    I wont be recording your sizes just yet....by next week i will send an email to all buyers and ask them to reply according to the instruction provided.
    For the time being unless any major changes are made here is the size chart - the most significant factor the tailor stated was the chest and length...other terms are more for tailors hence the lack of explanation
    Thanks all
    Hopefully we can start shipping by middle of November

size_chart.jpg
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys
    Please find attached a size chart , please note, this size chart is from a second Tailor provider ...as we still wait on the other tailor provider. But since most of the buyers were very concerned , i met another tailor provider and they provided me with this size chart...
    I wont be recording your sizes just yet....by next week i will send an email to all buyers and ask them to reply according to the instruction provided.
    For the time being unless any major changes are made here is the size chart - the most significant factor the tailor stated was the chest and length...other terms are more for tailors hence the lack of explanation
    Thanks all
    Hopefully we can start shipping by middle of November

size_chart.jpg

Sorry to appear thick .... I take it these sizes are in cm ?
    and to get the full chest size you add the front and back size together?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    All in CM correct,
    Im not sure about full chest size, i will ask them again and see what they say... but basically try and adjust your size according to the chart.
    Thanks all
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    To get the full chest size take the chest measurement from pit to pit and double it.
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    How do these measurements marry up with the original Zara shirt?

Particularly interested in pit to pit of an original Medium & Large.

Thanks
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    So, is it fair to say, that a Medium shirt would fit someone that takes a size 40 (USA size) with it being a little fitted?

Just want to make this uber easy for people...Hart, perhaps if you say a medium would fit comfortably a 38-40 and have a spectrum?
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    How can I submit my size request? I can't remember what I ordered at this point but I definitely need a small.
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Is it too late place an order ?
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    How can I submit my size request? I can't remember what I ordered at this point but I definitely need a small.

Please read the post 6 back on this thread... it explains about the "proper" size chart.. a note wouldn't of been made as to
    what size you wanted .. this will be done when the proper chart is released.
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    Thanks! I had no memory of the plan. Thought for sure I sent in a size with my payment.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Thanks! I had no memory of the plan. Thought for sure I sent in a size with my payment.

Hart did say you could indicate size when making payment, but this was indicative only, and to be confirmed when the size chart was finished.

So you haven't missed the chance to confirm the size you want
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    By some miraculous stroke of luck, an online search proved successful, and this arrived at my place over the weekend -

ZaraShirt2R.jpg

I thought it was too good to be true, but these shirts are still out there!! It's a size Medium, so I'll post some measurements up here later this evening for reference.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Wow, congrats!
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    You score it off ebay?
    Yes, this was a Buy-It-Now on eBay, here in the States.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Congrats DBS! Buy it Now as well. The Medium I won unfortunately went the bidding war route.
    Congrats buddy.

Could you please post some basic measurements for comparison against Leonard's size chart.

Thank you.
    Folks, Hart's shirts will not be size for size the same as the Zara...in other words a Medium like the above will not be the same as the medium on Harts shirt...mostly because the original Zara shirt is a Youth size...I have tried on a medium in Zara and it wont fit me...a large does...Hart's shirts will be denoted with sizes more in line with adult men...well, if you can call us adult men... ;)
    Hi all,

I'm aware that Hart's shirt is being made in "adult" sizes rather than matching the original like-for-like.

I too, like David, fit into a large of the original shirt and want to make sure that I get as close to that size when giving my size to Hart, hence why I've asked for help with getting measurements from the original. If no one is able to help I'll just order one medium and one large from Hart.

Thanks in advance

Jonathan
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Anybody know if the original went up to size XXL lol??
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    edited October 2013
    Keeping in mind David's post above regarding the adult sizing for the run of these shirts, the measurements of my Zara Young shirt, size Medium, are as follows:

Pit-to-Pit - 20" (51 cm)
    Sleeve length (from seam at shoulder) - 26.5" (67 cm)
    Front length (from seam at neck under collar) - 29" (74 cm)
    Width across waist - 18" (46 cm)
    Width across bottom - 19" (48 cm)
    Shoulder-to-shoulder (across back) - 18.5" (47 cm)

*Please remember that these are for reference only and not to be used when ordering your shirt from Hart008.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Thanks for the info Craig, exactly what I needed.

Thank you.
    Hey guys, i will start recording sizes in a few days, i will send out an email to all the guys who have purchased the shirt.
    Just curiou sthe size chart i posted , @ DBS how does your shirt you bought fit into my size chart ? does it come up as a L? or M? as well which one is the closest from your size to my size chart (sorry if im confusing you a little with this sentence)
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Hi Leonard,

I know exactly what you're asking for here. I believe the Zara shirt fits right between the Medium and Large size on your chart, at least in the chest and overall length. The arms and sleeves seem to be typical for a size Medium. However, I think the lower half of the Zara shirt fits into the Medium to Small size though, as there is an odd taper at the waist that makes it very slim, while it flairs back out at the bottom. The Zara shoulders also fit right between the Medium and Small sizing. The Zara is definitely a strangely designed shirt. I don't think anyone could fit into one size without having to have some tailoring done to it.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I have not received an email regarding size yet, has anyone? I would like an idea of expected ship dates, etc just so we have an idea of expectations? if it is February of 2014 then Great, I won't sweat it until then.
  • sandman1935sandman1935 St.Augustine FLPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Are the shirts still for sale I want to get my hands on one for sure
  • jon couragejon courage Posts: 129MI6 Agent
    Personally I could care less what the Zara shirt size translations are. Since I'm not buying a Zara shirt. The only thing I need to know is what size the shirt I'm buying should be. Not terribly worried I'm sure we'll have sizing when it's available. Please just keep it simple and as "standard" as possible. Screw complicating this by mapping this to Zara sizes, who gives a....
  • scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    Yeah, anybody else heard from Leonard this week, I was under the impression it was last week he was meant to post the size chart (the one we had to select our size from) and obviously don't want to miss out! I know he posts in here as well as emailing us that were interested though.
    I heard from him two days ago and received this email:

Hey Dave
    the material is still on production, hopefully by this week ill send out the request for sizes... the tailoring will take around 2 - 3 weeks, delivery will be 4 - 5 days , so roughly yes still looking at a target of November to be delivered,
    Just waiting on the material to finalize

He isn't on here as frequently as some of us but I do know he is in touch with the manufacturer daily.
  • scotty8692scotty8692 Posts: 137MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I heard from him two days ago and received this email:

Hey Dave
    the material is still on production, hopefully by this week ill send out the request for sizes... the tailoring will take around 2 - 3 weeks, delivery will be 4 - 5 days , so roughly yes still looking at a target of November to be delivered,
    Just waiting on the material to finalize

He isn't on here as frequently as some of us but I do know he is in touch with the manufacturer daily.

Cheers for that, DZ. -{