"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    frost wrote:
    Would have loved to get in on this... Unfortunately, I can't spend $200 on a shirt without knowing if it's going to fit or not.

never too late, plus, you can always get it a tad bigger and further tailor it.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,342MI6 Agent
    Hart, how's the tally of additional payments looking? Have you had anyone not willing to add the extra, which may mean a recalculation of the cost per shirt?
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Payment sent extra $19 , hopefully covers charges.
    I'm as edgy as if I was meeting DC himself. 8-)
    Fingers cross heh Harte and Mantis , thanks
    007 reporting for duty
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    cheers guys
    I meet the manufacturers on Thursday ...
    Its on Guys , it will take 3-4 weeks for material to produce, ill try and get the size chart squared asap and send to you guys
    Cheers once again
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    extra payment sent last week
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Additional money sent as well
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    New update from Hart:

Manufacturing of the material will begin 15 Sept 2013
    We are waiting list as they have a big project they said and we have been confirmed to begin manufacturing on the 15 Sept 2013

I have not yet met with the tailoring division as i prefer to meet them when manufacturing is in place and when i return to jakarta.
    If the material is producing i will get a job number from the manufacturer... once i get the number i can go to the tailor division and arrange size chart and speak to them
    any updates on the sizing chart?
    I realize it may be hard to interpret the above update...but Hart needs to wait to meet with Tailoring division until material manufacturing begins...so there will be no update on chart until 15th....

I am as excited as everyone else...!
    Hey guys, thats correct on the 15th they will begin the manufacturing process , and when that is in process i will get a production number.... when i have that production number , i will go to the tailor division and discuss the sizing and they will make a chart up for us based on the zara shirt...not exactly on the 15th will the chart be provided but im confident it will be ready by next week
    Thank you guys
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Hey guys just an update, material has began production and i will be meeting the tayloring division this week.
    I am also in the middle of producing a little box for the shirts
    Will post pics when available
    Cheers guys -{
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    I think it also may be time, soon, to show people the surprise label! Soon....
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys just an update, material has began production and i will be meeting the tayloring division this week.
    I am also in the middle of producing a little box for the shirts
    Will post pics when available
    Cheers guys -{

how f*cking awesome is this guy huh? Thanks Leonard,
    With Pleasure M (Mantis) with pleasure....
    The Mantis wrote:
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    With Pleasure M (Mantis) with pleasure....
    The Mantis wrote:

Aha! I see what you did there....
    UPDATE: Boxes are ready...you WILL like the box you keep your shirt in....

enjd1.jpg

enjd2.jpg
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Beautiful touch!! Looks great, guys!!

Kind regards,
    Craig
    any news on the size chart? Box looks awesome
  • frostfrost Posts: 32MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:
    any news on the size chart? Box looks awesome

This is exactly why I didn't go in for one. Great work by all involved, but who want's a $200 shirt that doesn't fit?
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    frost wrote:
    This is exactly why I didn't go in for one. Great work by all involved, but who want's a $200 shirt that doesn't fit?

I think it's already been stated a few times that these shirts will be in a S,M,L,XL type sizing. They will be more adult fitting in this respect, not like the Zara Youth line which is geared for boys/teens. The sizing chart for this project is in progress, according to Leonard's last email/post. Once it's published, those who ordered can adjust the size purchased before the run begins. A shame you missed out on this as we came up a few orders short of the initial interest.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    The size chart is around the corner...Hart has been on top pf the manufacturer to make sure everyone is happy with their purchase.
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    frost wrote:

I think it's already been stated a few times that these shirts will be in a S,M,L,XL type sizing. They will be more adult fitting in this respect, not like the Zara Youth line which is geared for boys/teens. The sizing chart for this project is in progress, according to Leonard's last email/post. Once it's published, those who ordered can adjust the size purchased before the run begins. A shame you missed out on this as we came up a few orders short of the initial interest.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Having been there and done that, I'm probably in the best position to commend Leonard for getting this project as far a he has !

Nice one and good luck with the final phase - making sure the buyers know what their waste size is prior to build :)
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    "Nice one and good luck with the final phase - making sure the buyers know what their waste size is prior to build"

I know what my waist size is, but I've never measured my "waste size"...I just flush it

(apologies for the toilet humour)
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Could I possibly make a suggestion / ask for a little help re. sizing

For those lucky enough to own the original Zara shirt could they post some basic measurements of the sizes they own, it shouldn't take long to come up with measurements for the four sizes the original was issued in. S, M, L, XL

I suggest these as the most helpful measurements to have:
    Pit to pit
    Shoulders
    Length
    Waist

I think it would help people who have ordered Hart's shirt to get as close to screen accurate as possible especially for those who consider themselves a similar size to DC.

I believe it is considered gospel that DC wore a large and it would be especially helpful to have the measurements of an original large Zara shirt to compare next to Hart's size chart once it becomes available.

Thanks in advance to all those who help. {[]
    These are not being made in Zara sizes...most people wouldn't be able to fit in the,...though your suggestion is well received...
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Thanks David,

I'm aware that it's not a direct copy size wise, I'd just like to have mine as close to an original large as poss and this is the only way I can think of doing that.
    Hey all
    I apologise for the delay in providing the size chart, but please know im working on it as best as i can, its the manufacturer tailor division that is taking some time to come back to me.

I called them again today , and they havent provided the size chart graphic as yet.
    They did however mention that sizing of the Zara Shirt from Dave is a XS, and then to go up a size it is additional 2CM (1 CM on either side). The actual shirt is with them so they are working on it,
    To be safe i will also get the shirt from them at the end of the week if necessary, and go to another tailoring company and see if they can provide me with a size chart..eventhough i do prefer to use the first one as it is under the same company doing the material.

I hope to give you the size chart asap please know that i am working on this... at the quickest ill try and get the sizing of Dave's shirt to you guys, and you can start calculating from there .
    Example is if Dave shirt Chest size (left underarm to right under arm is 40cm for an xs, then the s is 42cm, the m is 44cm, the l is 46cm the xl is 48 and so on...
    So sorry guys, please bare with me
    Thanks
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey all
    I apologise for the delay in providing the size chart, but please know im working on it as best as i can, its the manufacturer tailor division that is taking some time to come back to me.

I called them again today , and they havent provided the size chart graphic as yet.
    They did however mention that sizing of the Zara Shirt from Dave is a XS, and then to go up a size it is additional 2CM (1 CM on either side). The actual shirt is with them so they are working on it,
    To be safe i will also get the shirt from them at the end of the week if necessary, and go to another tailoring company and see if they can provide me with a size chart..eventhough i do prefer to use the first one as it is under the same company doing the material.

I hope to give you the size chart asap please know that i am working on this... at the quickest ill try and get the sizing of Dave's shirt to you guys, and you can start calculating from there .
    Example is if Dave shirt Chest size (left underarm to right under arm is 40cm for an xs, then the s is 42cm, the m is 44cm, the l is 46cm the xl is 48 and so on...
    Thanks

That would actually make it under Zara sizing, I have a medium and it measures about 50cm underarm to underarm
    Ross
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the up date Harte , I don't have the original Zara shirt which is why I'm having this one made.
    So trust you guys with the sizing and will be guided by you. the way your runing this project is 1st class.
    So looking forward to the finished product. :007)
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey all

Thanks
    007 reporting for duty
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Any idea when this might be ready for shipping?