"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    That's correct...sorry it's so complex...I know Hart is working on trading these shirts out...but if you are a medium I would go for an XL.....so to be clear:

S= L
    M= XL
    L= XXL
    XL= XXXL

Yep - got you. Spot on
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Is there any idea what these shirts are going to cost?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Is there any idea what these shirts are going to cost?

They were all prepaid (think they were $150 off the top of my head, apologies if wrong here)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    What is going to happen to the "medium" shirts? Can someone post a measurements because I think that it may fit me, and I'd be interested if the sizing is right.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    $155
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks David , all pretty simple really
    Hopefully wear soon -{
    The Mantis wrote:
    That's correct...sorry it's so complex...I know Hart is working on trading these shirts out...but if you are a medium I would go for an XL.....so to be clear:

S= L
    M= XL
    L= XXL
    XL= XXXL
    007 reporting for duty
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    David, are these just pre order or is there a plan to have stock at some point?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    $155

No, you've forgotten the additional $15 because we have missed the target of 100 buyers.
    Therefore the overall cost of a shirt are $170 plus the PayPal fees.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Hey guys hope all is well.
    I met with the taylors and they stated that this is there standard siizing system .... Dave the size chart i provided are they way off? im trying to see where the mistake was made....
    I negotiated over 2 hours with them.... i couldnt get them to replace but they did however offer to taylor additional shirts for me as long as i provide them the material....Knowing that the material is finished only a few meters left (only good for 2 shirts maximum)
    I contacted the guys that produced the material from scratch ....they WILL produce additional material for me however this will take 2 weeks. this new material i will use to make the new shirts for the big guys.

PLEASE STICK TO THE ASIAN SIZE guide
    S= L
    M= XL
    L= XXL
    XL= XXXL
    Any measurements please ask David to help you ...i can only provide you with the size only the measurements preferebaly ask David as he has a M=XL , L+XXL, s=L with him
    Some shirts i will be able to send to the UK by this week as my cousin is flying to London for holiday.
    From there she will post them to some of you ok - this will help me alot on shipping cost.
    I cant blame anyone for the sizing issue so i am paying additional for the material to be reproduced again if you feel you want to contribute any funds feel free... if you were left out and did not order last time please feel free to order , but i will only limit it to maximum 50 aditional shirts out of the 100. Hope you all get what i mean
    Basically the stock i have in place i will ship to the UK this week, the rest will have to wait as the material is remade and we retaylor the shirts.
    The waste goes to the S=L sizes there are plenty stock of these one but no one fits them
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    But did they not provide the original sizing chart??? Where did those measurements come from that were not followed?

I think for us bigger guys you need to reconfirm the actual measurements before we choose another size. Otherwise it could happen again.

In fact maybe remeasure the finished shirt sizes may be good idea for the other guys too for reassurance as it all seems vague
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    So if i ordered a small, am i being sent a bigger size without me having email Hart to tell him? and what size will it be ?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    Hart, you asked me if the size chart is way off...I think the pictures spoke a thousand words...now that we know the formula I would do as many switches as possible...for example jon_1uk ordered a small, thus you would send him one of the larges...and so on...

What was the largest size you had made?
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    As I've already posted above and how welshboy suggests, I think the best answer to all sizing questions is a new size chart of the actually produced shirts and a binding declaration of the larger sizes.
    Thus everybody could assess if the ordered shirt fits or evaluate which of the new sizes could be fits.

For example: I've ordered a size XL to have fabric for possible alterations. But because I have a chest measurement of 40 inches, I still think that a XL is the right size for me and will fit me well.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    @david yes understood from the pictures u posted... What i wanted to know was the size chart i provided compared to the shirt u received are the measurements the same? Or very off? I dont have access to my database using hospital wifi ...
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    Hart008 wrote:
    @david yes understood from the pictures u posted... What i wanted to know was the size chart i provided compared to the shirt u received are the measurements the same? Or very off? I dont have access to my database using hospital wifi ...

yup this is the key question i reckon.

it sounds to me that the havent followed the size chart Hart posted for us.... i measured my H and M ED shirt which fits fine and the size i need equates to a small on Harts list ..
    I will try to do some measuring tonight, gents...
    Will measure agaimst the below chart:
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys
    Please find attached a size chart , please note, this size chart is from a second Tailor provider ...as we still wait on the other tailor provider. But since most of the buyers were very concerned , i met another tailor provider and they provided me with this size chart...
    I wont be recording your sizes just yet....by next week i will send an email to all buyers and ask them to reply according to the instruction provided.
    For the time being unless any major changes are made here is the size chart - the most significant factor the tailor stated was the chest and length...other terms are more for tailors hence the lack of explanation
    Thanks all
    Hopefully we can start shipping by middle of November

size_chart.jpg
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Based on this and Davids info , even though I ordered a L to be safe a xxl would be massive for me.
    So I guess I'll have the same as Davids a XL as in the UK i'm a true M.
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys hope all is well.
    I met with the taylors and they stated that this is there standard siizing system .... Dave the size chart i provided are they way off? im trying to see where the mistake was made....
    I negotiated over 2 hours with them.... i couldnt get them to replace but they did however offer to taylor additional shirts for me as long as i provide them the material....Knowing that the material is finished only a few meters left (only good for 2 shirts maximum)
    I contacted the guys that produced the material from scratch ....they WILL produce additional material for me however this will take 2 weeks. this new material i will use to make the new shirts for the big guys.

PLEASE STICK TO THE ASIAN SIZE guide
    S= L
    M= XL
    L= XXL
    XL= XXXL
    Any measurements please ask David to help you ...i can only provide you with the size only the measurements preferebaly ask David as he has a M=XL , L+XXL, s=L with him
    Some shirts i will be able to send to the UK by this week as my cousin is flying to London for holiday.
    From there she will post them to some of you ok - this will help me alot on shipping cost.
    I cant blame anyone for the sizing issue so i am paying additional for the material to be reproduced again if you feel you want to contribute any funds feel free... if you were left out and did not order last time please feel free to order , but i will only limit it to maximum 50 aditional shirts out of the 100. Hope you all get what i mean
    Basically the stock i have in place i will ship to the UK this week, the rest will have to wait as the material is remade and we retaylor the shirts.
    The waste goes to the S=L sizes there are plenty stock of these one but no one fits them
    007 reporting for duty
  • jon couragejon courage Posts: 129MI6 Agent
    I'm in the US and a medium (now XL I think). Are you saying US people now have to wait for more shirts to be tailored?
  • waugerwauger Glastonbury, CTPosts: 62MI6 Agent
    Hi Hart - I am sure things are crazy with a new infant plus this debacle going on. I am worried that the proposed proceeds is too chaotic. For example, if I am in the US and was one of the first to order / pay for a shirt does that mean I should expect an XL from the first shipment? Or am I stuck waiting for the next batch?

Setting expectations with those that placed original orders would be appreciated. I might also suggest a more organized method if collecting new sizes. I am happy to help in any way.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Hi Hart, I seem to recall sizing towards a L, but as per a previous poster I'm sure a XXL will be too big for me.

On that basis, I'm happy to settle on an XL like David is modelling, thanks.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    Yep - I am an XL based on David's measurements (ie an 'original Medium')

Thanks
    Peter
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    I am also an XL in this new sizing. Just to be clear, purchasers not in the UK will have to wait for theirs? I have a UK address mine can be mailed to.
    The Mantis wrote:
    Will measure agaimst the below chart:
    Hart008 wrote:
    Hey guys
    Please find attached a size chart , please note, this size chart is from a second Tailor provider ...as we still wait on the other tailor provider. But since most of the buyers were very concerned , i met another tailor provider and they provided me with this size chart...
    I wont be recording your sizes just yet....by next week i will send an email to all buyers and ask them to reply according to the instruction provided.
    For the time being unless any major changes are made here is the size chart - the most significant factor the tailor stated was the chest and length...other terms are more for tailors hence the lack of explanation
    Thanks all
    Hopefully we can start shipping by middle of November
    size_chart.jpg

Right i have just measured up the H and Mshirt again and it is correct to a size small on this chart supplied by Hart ..so either they didnt follow it or worked of a different one or we were supplied with a different one.
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Yeah, it looks like for whatever reason they just fulfilled the order in the non-western sizing. I've brought suits and shirts from some companies is Asia and you have to do the same sizing-down.
  • ttdriverttdriver Posts: 202MI6 Agent
    I too ordered large to make sure it had some altering room, but an XXL will engulf me...Put me down for an XL.
  • goonergooner Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    I am in the uk order. I ordered a large to be safe but as a true medium I guess I should be an XL please.
    before we all start ordering we need ACTUAL sizes of the stock Hart has for S,M,L etc
  • MarrMarr Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    I guess I'm opting in for an XL (originally ordered a medium as well), but I am on the other side of the pond. Do we know what the status is for us Americans, or are we waiting on Hart to talk to the tailors? Thanks guys.
    Alright folks, the shirts sizes and chart are WAAAAAYYYY off...just measured a medium I have pit to pit...it was 18 inches or 45 cms....it SHOULD be 50 cms...so the manufacturer f-ed up or the size chart was way wrong...I go with the manufacturer but.....