Locations

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Nooo ...! Wasn't the surfing in DAD bad enough? :o

He should do extreme skiing and snowmobile driving. Never really done in a mainstream action movie (to my knowledge) and very spectacular.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    snowmobiles would be so cool as they can also cross water. That would
    look brilliant on screen. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    As long as there's no faux-Beach Boys soundtrack....
    :)) simply has to be One Direction. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    zaphod wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Canada.... or Norway.

I want to see Craig Ski B-)

Is he able to Ski? If so it would be great, and a refreshing change from Motorbikes. If he is not a good skier it's really hard to make it look convincing ( remember the dreadful and obviously fake scene in TWINE...) I would love to see some good ski action though.

From the amount of stalking I do... in terms of DC, I don't think he does :))

However as he is obviously a motorbike fan, then snowmobiles will do.... :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    edited August 2013
    Simple ,All we need to do is get a snowmobile up to that bridge. :))
    ( The script is writing itself ) ;)
    edited August 2013
    Simple ,All we need to do is get a snowmobile up to that bridge. :))
    ( The script is writing itself ) ;)

I was thinking the foot bridge fight could happen in winter, so maybe ...

br%25C3%25B8ytepinne.jpg

I spent a night in the stone tower on the mountain top. We weren't allowed to go outside at night to pee in the outhouse, because we might fall off a cliff. So we did it in a bucket placed on the ground floor of the tower.

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Snowmobiles can jump, cross water, run on bare ground or even inside a house. Why haven't this been shown in a movie yet?
    You forgot the first rule of mass media, Elliot! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT! :))
  • Colonel ShatnerColonel Shatner Chavtastic Bristol, BritainPosts: 574MI6 Agent
    A bad guy lair that borrows elements from MI6's impressive office facilities from QoS and SF, but put in a unusual or interesting location (like Silva's island).
    'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...'
  • jorgem1jorgem1 Posts: 136MI6 Agent
    How about Wisconsin Dells?
    What about it? What is the Wisconsin Dells?
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    What about it? What is the Wisconsin Dells?

LMGTFY http://www.wisdells.com/
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Thanks. Now it's much clearer: Bond fighting a henchman while going down the waterslide .....

:# Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me. There may be potential for a good 007 scene there for all I know.
    Number24 wrote:
    Thanks. Now it's much clearer: Bond fighting a henchman while going down the waterslide .....

:# Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me. There may be potential for a good 007 scene there for all I know.

That's perfect for an OHMSS remake!
    I saw David Lean's "A Passage to India" last night. A bit slow, but still a good movie. I liked the last section of the film, set in Kashmir. This is a stunning part of India, and a part of the world we harldy ever see in a movie. Kashmir is a dangerous part of the region, with Pakistan fighting India for it (by proxy - the Pakistani inteligence service uses islamic terrorist organisations)

Here are pictures from Kashmir (I like mountains :) )

kashmir-vally1.jpg

kashmir2_2393438b.jpg
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I saw David Lean's "A Passage to India" last night. A bit slow, but still a good movie. I liked the last section of the film, set in Kashmir. This is a stunning part of India, and a part of the world we harldy ever see in a movie. Kashmir is a dangerous part of the region, with Pakistan fighting India for it (by proxy - the Pakistani inteligence service uses islamic terrorist organisations)

Here are pictures from Kashmir (I like mountains :) )

kashmir-vally1.jpg

kashmir2_2393438b.jpg

Agreed, it is stunning, buit after all the problems EON had with the Indian government over the making of Skyfall, I doubt that India's going to make the short list for Bond 24.
    I hope you're wrong. In my opinion India has been treated badly in the Bond movies. The only Bond in India is OP, but that image of the country was cartoonish.
    Maybe somewhere in Michigan.

Detroit???
    Detroit? Isn't that a third world city now :# - but minus the exotic culture?

But then again ....

08.jpg
    Here is something that's never been seen in cinemas before: extreme skiing in the sun at night down a steep mountain that plunges straight into a fjord:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-Q2OwrDpM
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Antarctica, I don't think he's been there..
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    This is Trolltunga ("Tongue of the Troll") in a country in Northern Europe starting with an N:

Trolltunga_2.jpg
    There are beautiful and dramatic landscapes in countries not starting with an N, too.
    Here is El Caminito del Rey, Spain. Imagine a chase sequence here!

el-caminito-7%25255B3%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

camino-del-rey1.jpg

tracey-over-the-void-camino-del-rey.jpg

eb540522725cdbf6fb682b58fc0a668b_dt4.jpg
    Hoi Ann, Vietnam:

hoi-an-nighttime.jpg

hoian.jpg

Al Hajarah, Yemen:

al-hajarah-yemen1.jpg
    El Caminito del Rey, Spain. Looks amazing. -{
    El Caminito del Rey, Spain. Looks amazing. -{

Here is a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmDhRvvs5Xw
    Amazing video, I had my heart in my mouth at some of the gaps the guy crossed. -{
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    bloody hell ,the health and safety boys would have a field day with that,
    just goes to show that belonging to the E.E.C we all have to follow the same set of rules and regs NOT
    but what a tremendous experience all the same ,very Indiana Jones
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Actually there was another video where they said the place was being shut down for the general population this year. But I think this location would lend itself to a Bond movie very well. It would fit perfectly with Craig. CR had the construction site chase, QoS had the Sienna roftop chase. SF had the Istanbul chase, but that wasn't on foot. Anyway, Craig does that sort of thing really well.
  • Bond lifeBond life Posts: 57MI6 Agent
    GUYS THEY ARE GONNA BE FILMING PART OF THE NEW BOND FILM IN IRELAND

I live there so im gonna go see the filming :)) :)) :))