Locations

Comments

• InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    What about Goa India?
    Number24 wrote:
    So true. They had a couple of scenes from China in Skyfall, how can they even think of filming in the huge continent of Asia in Bond 24 .... ? :v

Not my point, I know Asia is large but my point was why go back to the orient in the immediate next film. :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    They won't film in China and probably not southeast Asia in Bond 24. Sorry for taking a stab at you. You were, to quote the viking sagas, "well placed for cutting". :D
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    They should Film some of it in my Home Town of Ash. There could be a Fight Scene in me and my GF's Flat :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Number24 wrote:
    They won't film in China and probably not southeast Asia in Bond 24. Sorry for taking a stab at you. You were, to quote the viking sagas, "well placed for cutting". :D

Apology accepted brother. Peace Y.
    They should Film some of it in my Home Town of Ash. There could be a Fight Scene in me and my GF's Flat :))

Is this location a know earea of conflict, even violence? Should we alert the police on your behalf, AlphaOmegaSin? :o
    Well it's a got an alarmingly high Number of Chavs :))

And I would not trust my GF with anything Sharp. All that Norwegian Spirit and all ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger

And I would not trust my GF with anything Sharp. All that Norwegian Spirit and all ;)

You girlfriends Norwegian, I have never met an ugly one. Go on then uplod a picture let the boys have a look LOL :s
    For MY Eyes Only ;)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :) to true, the amount of pervs on here. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

While norwegian women are not know for being demure, I have no negative experiences with women with knives. While some may have dreamt of murdering me, they are the model of restraint in that area.
    :)) I love her to bits though
    She looking over your shoulder, again. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Shes popped out :))
    Don't feed me lines like that :)) , I can feel a joke breaking out. :D
    :)) -{

Back on Topic don't you think?
    :D
    Another location I'd love to see get another visit is , Las Vegas -{
    With it's narrow Paths that can make your Car flip Sides?
    Don't even need that, I hit some black ice and it
    flipped, No problem at all. :))
    They are planning an underwater hotel in Dubai. What a Bondian consept!

drydocks-underwater-hotel.jpg

rangali_2211099i.jpg
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Stromberg would love this!
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    I hope that's a water bed ! :D
    I feel it's about time Craig's Bond gets to visit a spectacular set.
    I thought The deserted Island, was pretty impressive -{ and eerie. :)
    True. But I did wonder where Silva lived on that island. There had to be some luxury living space hidden on that lsland.
    Yes a bit of over the top luxury would be nice, -{
    Did they consult Stromberg? Or did he have a change of Career after being shot in the Bollocks? :))
    I wonder who cleans the windows ? :D
    I know this would have been more suited for the Moore era but ......
    I always thought it would look amazing on screen Bond as a Guest of the
    Villain in a luxury sub, with Bond standing beside the villain looking
    Through a large windscreen as the darkness of the water is slowly
    Illuminated as, the villain's lair is revealed .......... A long sunken luxury
    Liner from the 40s. :))
    Very nice -{